It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Mini-Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I found this mini-documentary while browsing Google Video.... I hope you all enjoy. I don't think that it focuses on any one point, but I thought it belonged best in this forum.

video.google.com...

[edit on 26-2-2006 by SeekTruth]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I see that quite a few people have looked at this thread, and I don't mean to do a premature bump, but I was curious as to what all of your thoughts are on this movie.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekTruth
I see that quite a few people have looked at this thread, and I don't mean to do a premature bump, but I was curious as to what all of your thoughts are on this movie.

Sorry. Couldn't get past the first few seconds. It doesn't bode well for the accuracy of the remainder of the clip for the first few seconds to be grossly inaccurate. It said "Knights of the Templar" The TINIEST bit of serious research on the part of the compiler would show that the name is "Knights Templar" or "Knights of the Temple" ...or heaven-forbid, even "Templar Knights" but NEVER "Knights of the Templar"

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have a question. Is it at all possible that Kennedy's death was faked? It looks like in the video that he had something held up to his ear that all of the sudden exploded in a mess. Then he keeled over simular to a dead guy. Its just a thought, I don't think I have ever heard that theory mentioned.

new topics

top topics

join