It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implant surgicaly removed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hello every one,

I was surfing the internet and stumbled upon this page: www.unknowncountry.com...
It claims that this guy is a doctor and has been surgicaly removing alien implants from patients. It has a video of an implant being surgicaly removed. I watch the video and seems ok. Anybody know anything about this one? The Doctor's name is Roger Leir and has appeared on tv according to his website. There is also a link to his website with more material on the page I have posted.

Somehow I am not really convinced so I would like to hear some oppinions.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
To me, it just looks like a small cist or something, and not a alien implant.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Leir is somehow involved with our very own implantee, "NeedHelp". You can read all about it here: goldchipinfoandupdates.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It does look like a cist or something encapsulated by fiber tissue. It is natural that a foreign object gets surrounded by such a tissue in our body. What is not natural, at least I think is the mobility. No cists that I know of are that mobile as the one in the video. But anyway I am reading at this moment the blog entry goldchipinfoandupdates.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Uh oh. That tiny little thing looks familiar.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
where are the implants located? People talk like they are up the nose or in the ear and even claim it is so they can use our eyes and ears and make spies out of us. Yet, when I hear stories of them being removed it is usually from the leg or foot area. I guess Strieber tried to have his removed from the ear. That is the exception.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In the wrist, behind an eyeball, and many in dental work.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You mean dentists are putting these things in people??

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
You mean dentists are putting these things in people??

Yeppers, but this is my opinion only..If you ever have a tooth pulled that has been filled or had a root canal, MAKE the dentist put it in your hand..MOST times, they will refuse.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If I did happen to have an implant put in my teeth, could it potentially cause ringing in my ears? I've had this ringing for over six months now, and the neurologists have no idea what it is. I had a lot of dental work done 4 months or so prior to the ringing beginning.

What are the purpose of these chips? To track people?

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Actual implant in a tooth that sends signals which are amplified by the tooth so the person hears voices in their head.

I heard that alot of "alien" implants are connected to nerves, and powered by the electical activity. And some implants send out signals that can be picked up with an RFID scanner, until they are removed and theres no power going to them. Also, implants in the spine cant be removed without a high chance of killing the person.

(Edit: incase you dont realize, thats a fake tooth but is the size of a real one.)

[edit on 2/26/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR

Actual implant in a tooth that sends signals which are amplified by the tooth so the person hears voices in their head.

I heard that alot of "alien" implants are connected to nerves, and powered by the electical activity. And some implants send out signals that can be picked up with an RFID scanner, until they are removed and theres no power going to them. Also, implants in the spine cant be removed without a high chance of killing the person.

(Edit: incase you dont realize, thats a fake tooth but is the size of a real one.)

[edit on 2/26/2006 by ViolatoR]

Microchips inside teeth? lol...Ok, I think i've heard everything now...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Microchips inside teeth? lol...Ok, I think i've heard everything now...

While I am skeptical of it happening, I don't doubt the technology... well the size of it anyway. Using the body as its energy source is mind blowing...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Is there any way I can find out if I have one without getting the tooth yanked?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Is there any way I can find out if I have one without getting the tooth yanked?

Nope, unless you can get the dentist to x-ray just that tooth and see if it shows up.
This is not a figment of my imagination, it is real.
Doctors, dentists, on purpose LIE if you ask them about implants.
Ask your doctor, dentist if they know of implants, they will turn red, stammer and try to get you the h*ll outta there.
Be careful about doing this, as commitment is a possibility.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by grasshopper

Do you have any links to that info? I am curious because I have had this lump in my right leg inner part above the ankle since I was about 14 and it appeared just after my first ufo sighting. Now at that time i had never heard of an implant and did not think that it was anything more than something that go under my skin and healed over quickly but it did perplex me because I could not remember getting hurt in that area when it happened and just couldnt imagine what it could be. I asked my mom if I should see a doctor about it but she said my body would push it out naturally if it was something under my skin.. so I left it alone trusting my mother knew best and waited but it never went away. I still have this lump there. It is not large but there it sits.

I am thinking about getting that x-rayed. hmm.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A month ago a force came to me while i was sleeping and pinned me down to the couch...I fought with everything I had. I was paralyzed..Then a bright white light ,,like a beam or somethin pulsated over me with such intensity. that I had chest pains for 3 weeks. ever since I've had a bump in my left knee...I tried to cut it out ...but once I see blood. I don't have the balls to follow through.
Is it a syst or an "Alien Chip"? last year one morning my pretty much normal boss "business owner, family man" was in nervous breakdown mode saying "last night he saw ufo's outside" and they put him in some kind of trance and when he came back to full awareness, he had a bump on the top center of his head. he said it hurt too. I'm sick of this #......I want the TRUTH give me the #ing truth....all of these NASA scientists are now coming out saying it's all true.... We got top people holding interviews saying the greys and reptilians are manipulating us like cattle. look up google video Alex Collier. you'll see

new topics

top topics

join