It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Sometimes Wonder if Life Exists on ALL Planets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

Discovery of new forms of life is limited by our understanding of what life is. We further try to equate some facet of life elsewhere in the Universe alike our own: beings with cognitive skills, sufficient physiological development to fashion tools and create machines, with moral and ethical beliefs (such as they may be).

Will another intelligent species live on a water-based world? Possibly, but not absolute. So many factors could provide a developing species opportunities for evolution that it is highly probable that the species could thrive in environments that would be hostile to Homo Sapiens.

Life exists everywhere in the Universe. You have to believe.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm not exactly convinced by any of the responses given, but I probably never will be swayed. I just know that none of our scientists on earth know what they're talking about when it comes to a planet/moon that they've never been anywhere near. We are ON earth, and we don't even have a clue as to what's going on here.

If you look back on all the silly things scientists used to believe hundreds of years ago, you'd see what I mean. Because in 200 hundred years, they will all be laughing at our silly "facts".

<< 1   >>

join