It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was planned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcgillicuddy
These guys both present interesting theories & the research they have done is equally compelling and intriguing, but do not ever quote them as a credible source.....

Well said my friend. Well it's been solved. If you haven't seen the thread two flashes over twin towers, please do so now. there's the truth right there. :nods:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Well yes that is true, I don't know what people expect him to have done. He doesn't actually do much, everything is handled by various departments and his administration. There would be no sense in him being targeted there even if they did know of his presence, they were after destroying symbols, landmarks more than anything along with the ensuing disruption.
Besides, they would have the area around him monitored and if anything had been incoming I'm sure they would have then moved him out.
What do people think he should have done exactly? Bearing in mind a realistic idea of the procedures in place during such an event?

First and foremost - he is the President of the United States. All he had do was say, "I'm afraid something has come up which demands my immediate attention." The kids would have gotten over it, and the teachers should be furious that he didn't do that. He doesn't have to announce that it's a terrorist attack - he needed only to excuse himself.

As for the terrorists plan of attack that day, no one knew at the time what targets there were and how many planes had been hijacked. He very well could have been a target.

The main thing I would have expected him to do, would be to excuse himself and immediately be briefed on everything that was known up to that point. Two towers had been hit by hijacked aircraft - are there anymore hijacked aircraft? Are our air defenses being scrambled? Will hijacked planes need to be shot down? Is there anywhere we can/should evacuate as a likely next target.

Sure the President has most things handled by various departments underneath him, but in a situation like that of the morning of 9/11, the President is supposed to take charge. He has the final word. If he wants all public buildings evacuated, then they are. If he wants planes shot down, then they are. If he wants all air travel suspended, it is. Etc Etc.

It's either suspicious or irresponisble, depending on which angle you're sitting at. One thing it wasn't - Presidential.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
When Payne Stewarts Lear Jet was incommunicado, NORAD scrambled jets, and they shadowed the jet till it crashed. It was 20 minutes from loss of contact to the jets arriving alongside. What happened on 911? There were 8 people on the Lear Jet, and they were there in 20 minutes, yet 4 airliners go AWOL and an hour and a half later, one crashes into the Pentagon? Andrews Air Force Base is 12 miles away, can get jets in the air in 3 minutes, and is charged with defending the capitol? What happened?
Did they both just drop the ball? Four airliners get no response, yet a Lear receives the SOP. It is worth consideration.
Here is a cute Bush link, where he explains seeing the first plane hit that morning at the elementary school. Wait a minute.....how.......?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
When Payne Stewarts Lear Jet was incommunicado, NORAD scrambled jets, and they shadowed the jet till it crashed. It was 20 minutes from loss of contact to the jets arriving alongside.

It was more like 70-something minutes, actually. See the NTSB report ( www.ntsb.gov... ) and note the use of time zones in the timeline.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by ashmok]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

ID Cards being implemented by large co-orporations such as Microsoft, and ID Chips being produced called the VeriChip.

The requirement for the chips will be when another 'chaotic' event occurs on the west. So expect another terrorist attack to make the people 'want' chips.

Actually the US is suppost to get a National ID card.... 1939....... Starting in 2008 I think, from what I understand.
www.yorkdispatch.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/3/2006 by ThichHeaded]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join