It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was planned

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It is definetely true. I have facts to support this evidence. Ok, well if you haven't listened to DAVID ICKE, OR ALEX JONES. Well the thing is...while the tower was burning, Bush was reading a story about a pet GOAT to the children. Then one of his secret service agents, or whoever it was whispered in his ear, "Mr. President..the world trade center is being attacked." Did Bush do anything then? NO! He simply took his time...and this is thoroughly explained in those videos. Well...the wierd thing is...a GOAT?!?! Wait a minute. He was talking about a GOAT? Can we say...symbolism????? Excactly, the Goat is a masonic symbol. There is a lot of evidence to support that 9/11 was planned. It's no conspiracy...it's the truth. And everyone is being lied to.... By the way, this doe belong in the right forum, because BUSH is WANTED for TERRORISM, and so is TONY BLAIR....if you can't see that, then that's just too bad...

[edit on 25-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 25-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wow, this thread has blown the whole thing wide open!

/me waits for Howard and Agent Smith to debunk the above goat theory

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Don't start threads just to say what is possibly true without giving us some interesting evidence to back up your claims. Put some more effort into things and maybe people will show you some respect, you just seem as if you are trying to annoy people.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I watched an interesting documentory not long ago, which gives an explanation as to why 911 happened.

Some points made:

Oil needed to be transferred from th 'stans' (can't remember the exact country names) but it needed to be transferred between the 'stans' through afganistan and down through the south. The taliban leaders were sent to the USA to discuss the construction of an oil pipeline through afganistan to the south. The taliban pulled out of the plan, and thus the invasion of afganistan to remove the Taliban.

Not only now is the pipeline able to be built, but since the removal of the taliban, the poppee fields are now in major production, to make opium for drugs such as heroin. Heroin and Cocaine is a 600 billion dollar industry that is pumped into the US Stock exchange. The reason why the stock exchange is used, is because when you go to a bank, and wish to deposit a large sum of money, the banks have to fill out a report just in case the money is drug money for investigation.

Now if your company is listed on the Stock exchange, there is no need to fill out the report as large sums of money have to travel through the system, and thus reporting will clog up the system.

So now you have companies on the stock exchange, money being laundered through the exchange, and thus the illegal exchange of monies through the stock exchange.

This has lifted the economy of the USA. The CIA (Cocaine Import Agency) is the body behind the drug importation and money laundering in the USA.

Now the reason Iraq was invaded were for many reasons. The main one of course, is for Oil. Not because the world is being depleted of oil, because the USA and western countries wish to take the power away from the rest of the world, removing their oil, means removing their power. The USA have heaps of oil to last hundreds of years, stocked away in secret locations. This is a conspiracy on its own.

So the Weapons of Mass Destruction excuse is a lie, WMD is otherwise known as With Mass Deception.

The other reason Iraq was invaded was that there is knowledge that there is a Stargate underneath Bahgdad, and also powerful artifacts from Babylon and Sumeria, which is regarded as high symbolism within the occult, such as freemasonry and the illuminati.

Now September 11 was the next step in dominating the world. Creating fear in the public to hate muslims and to find an excuse to force war. What has resulted in the attacks? Loss of freedom! ID cards are now being implemented, and soon id chips, phone tapping increasing and email monitoring on the rise. People are made to believe their security is comprimised so they give away their freedom for a false sense of security.

I recall September 11 about 10 years ago, the president of the USA said that the world is heading towards a 'New World Order'. Hrmmm coincidence - September 11 eh! 1 in 365 chance of that happening.

Also Russian and German officials warned the USA of upcoming attacks on targets such as the white house, pentagon and world trade centre due to intercepted communications. Bush said he had no warning! Well done CLIA (ahem - Centrel Lack of Intelligence Agency)

A canadian was arrested - he was a spy for the west. He 'had' to have criminal records so he would be trusted by the so called enemy. He had written countless letters to the USA saying there was a supposed attack on the USA on the week of September 9. He was arrested and jailed for 'credit card fraud'. He made statements that documents in his possession (that were kept in lockers) whilst in jail will prove the week of September 9 there will be an attack on the USA. He said that when the attacks occur, to check his documents to prove what he was saying is right. Never heard from him again.

The stories go on and on.....

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
All I have to say is no, I am not trying to annoy people, I am trying to wake up* people. You can wake yourself up by watching David Ickes video, Secret of the Matrix. Or you can watch Alex Jones. They both say it. Problem, Reaction, Solution ladies and gentleman.... Check it out. I can say no more. Plus my fingers are freezing.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

The goat is clearly a masonic symbol. I know that for a fact. Not trying to argue here, but..do some research, and watch David Ickes video. that's all..

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Erm, David Icke is a raving lunatic - he's convinced the British royal family are reptiles from outter space......he's a total nut-job. Please, do yourself a favor, and stop using him as a source

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
David Icke...bleh...I could go on forever about the bugger. Do you look for opposing evidence?

If you want to do therough research, you need to lookup information on not just YOUR end of the spectrum, but both sides. It appears you don't do much of that.

Now, while you're sitting there suggesting we look into David Icke, I suggest you look into him youeself on this forum, go do a boolean, and see what you'll find, you'll find the following keywords on almost all of it: Hoax, Liar, Fluke, Halucination, and Quack.

While I don't think EVERYTHING about 9/11 was acurate, I would never take what those two have to say seriously, ever. Why? They're just what the search brings up.

Now, lets go to the goat, are you saying everytime I pass a field here in Iowa, or someone in the mountains sees a mountain goat, that automatically means masons are nearby? My uncle was a mason, it doesn't always imply "NWO", he was a great man, fun person to be around, he never shoved beliefs on other people.

But, I'm sure you don't care. So, lets review.

You've accumulated another post, with nothing but words, and quack sources and persons.
    You've demanded that you are right, and no one else is right, unless they agree with you.
    You've concluded for everyone that the government never tells the truth.
    You've indicated that I'm drinking milk, and watching malicious and evil creatures, known as "Goats".
    You've implied that all masons are evil, and are workships of the government.
    I have come to the conclusion by this post, that the NWO is actually filled with paranoid people such as yourself.
    I have also concluded that the NWO stands for Negative Women Odors.

You will imply after you read this that I'm a non-believer, and that I will see in time, thus you will be just like John Titor, who was also a crack pot.
    You've successfully made me believe that you are a hoax igniter sent by an internet agency.

This concludes my sermon.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
David Icke...bleh...I could go on forever about the bugger. Do you look for opposing evidence?

Alright..this is YOUR own opinon. MY opinion is that David Icke is a brilliant man, and the most intelligent I have yet to come across. As for the goat. It's Bush. He was a part of the skull and Bones scoiety. He didn't care. he was biding his time....and reading about a GOAT. That is not a coincidence..alright?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If your opinion is that he's a brilliant man then fair enough. Just don't expect anybody to take you seriously.

As for the goat thing.....yes it was a coincidence. To think anything different suggests an over active imagination on your part. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
It's Bush. He was a part of the skull and Bones scoiety. He didn't care. he was biding his time....and reading about a GOAT. That is not a coincidence..alright?

Why isn't a coincidence? "Please shower me with your historical proof and intelligence on the subject matter, that I am too stupid to know about."

Can you please make at least, a few posts, with some actuall proof, than just going off about the same thing that's been discussed 270 times over and over and over on this forum? If you were just gonna spart off about this "plan" do it in an existing thread, with all the other quacks. Don't muck up the board with more of these topics of yours with no proof.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

At last, the cover is blown.

I dont know about your goat theory, it was probably the only book lying around at the time.....

You may not be far of as to who done it.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well funnily enough I'm actually an Aries...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yes, so what he shold have done was jump up, tell everyone in the room we are under attack from terrorists and create mass hysteria.

I love this arguement, because it is so baseless. Did you want him to upset the children? The only thing he could do was wait a few minutes, excuse himself and get on AF1. That is it. He remained calm, collected and trusted his aides could handle everything for 10 or 15 minutes.

Yes, inside the book was actually a video feed to the remote control planes before the missles hit the pentagon.

Only conspriacy is we shot down the plane in PA.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well yes that is true, I don't know what people expect him to have done. He doesn't actually do much, everything is handled by various departments and his administration. There would be no sense in him being targeted there even if they did know of his presence, they were after destroying symbols, landmarks more than anything along with the ensuing disruption.
Besides, they would have the area around him monitored and if anything had been incoming I'm sure they would have then moved him out.
What do people think he should have done exactly? Bearing in mind a realistic idea of the procedures in place during such an event?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Well yes that is true, I don't know what people expect him to have done.

Yeah, the whole 9/11 thing is just rediculous, ans stupid....those innocent lives. 5,000 people..that's just sick..really it is...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the plan of 9/11 was known in the early 90's....

yes is was planned, but by who?? and, well, how much of it did our gov't know of it? and could they have avoided it if they wanted to , or was it them that planned it???

anyone have the answers to these questions, let me know.

the goat is meaningless imho

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
ID cards are now being implemented, and soon id chips,

Just a quick question, where have these cards been handed out and when did they start or will they start handing them out. I have not heard anything about them recently

Same with the ID chips do you know when those in charge start requiring them?

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Big Bad Wolf]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
These guys both present interesting theories & the research they have done is equally compelling and intriguing, but do not ever quote them as a credible source..... For all we know, they could be disinformation agents for the CIA & MI-5 respectively---- what is very evident is that they are both in the conspiracy business to make a buck... I heard that Icke had a public meltdown recently due to nobody contributing to his website monetarily--- I don't know if this is truth or just hearsay, but if you go to www.infowars.com you can see that Jones has some entrepreneurial endeavors fo' shizzle----
On the other hand, Dylan Avery seems a bit more credible & maybe the original poster of this strand should check out his documentaries: Loose Change 1 & 2 in pertaining to the 9/11 conspiracy

The reptilian stuff that Icke goes on about is pretty nuts, even if I believe in things that are pretty far fetched a lot of the time. And I saw the 9/11 documentery that Jones did, and it was super interesting, but then he lost me with the conclusion of it all being that the main plan for the powers that be (the Order of Death) was to make Arnold the super fuehrer in order to usher in the New World Order.... Maybe I'm the one that's the idiot, but I just picture Kintergarden Cop and can't make the jump.

One thing I'll give Icke credit for is the tying together of bloodlines, seats of power, (from Babylon, to Rome, to London, to Washington) and the inter-connectedness of everything. Ley lines, divide and conquer, order through chaos, and other pertinent conspiratorial ideas are well documented and his research seems pretty well laid out and referenced. I believe that many people that throw Icke under the bus never read one of his books cover-to-cover. Maybe they have, and the only book that I read by him was interesting and the rest just seem like psyco babble. This guy is really easy to write off as a lunatic, so when you quote him as a credible source, you unfortuatley group yourself in that category.

Anyways, I guess when you post in this category, you shouldn't be so ambiguous and abstract. Do you see some of the other strands in here?

Notice that most are inteselsy in depth and comprehensive about technical & scientific theories that debunk the official theory. I don't mean to be confrontational--- just constuctive stuff only

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Bad Wolf

Originally posted by Merger
ID cards are now being implemented, and soon id chips,

Just a quick question, where have these cards been handed out and when did they start or will they start handing them out. I have not heard anything about them recently

Same with the ID chips do you know when those in charge start requiring them?

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Big Bad Wolf]

ID Cards being implemented by large co-orporations such as Microsoft, and ID Chips being produced called the VeriChip.

The requirement for the chips will be when another 'chaotic' event occurs on the west. So expect another terrorist attack to make the people 'want' chips.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join