It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very large, silent vehicle with running lights.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ok, first off I was'nt even gonna post this, considering that I was witness to a UFO even earlier this month, and I don't want to come across as a liar, or crazy person, and I am neither of those.

Ok, this happened about 10 minutes ago.

I was standing outside looking at the sky, getting some air, it was'nt quite, it's overcast and around twilight time.

I was looking off towards the mini forest that sperates the neighborhood from the road, and I noticed what I thought was a plane coming in for a landing, which would'nt be to rare, I live about 5 miles from a big Boeing plant.

However, I noticed alot of unusual things.
1. It was so close as I should have heard the jet engines loudly.
2. It was close enough that I should have been able ti make out the features of it, I.E the wings, its tail and just barely the windows.

However, the vehicle had no tail, had either no, or very thin wings, and had no windows.
It id however have running lights, a white one in front that was constant, a white one in back that was blinmking, and every so often a small red one in front would blink.

It was about the size of a 747, but it was shorter, and it was a grey color, instead of the white with a colored strip that all the planes at the plant have.

It was actually pretty cool looking.

I'm 99.99% sure it was man made.

So, thoughts on what it was exactly, as in what kind of plane.

EDIT:
No, I did'nt get a picture or video of it, it was moving fast enough where it wouldhave been out of sight by the time I got back outside.

[edit on 2/25/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If you're 99.9% it's man-made, which by your description I would agree as well, why is posted in Aliens & UFOs?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, because it's still a UFO, I only know that it's man made, it's a UFO in that I have no idea what kind of vehicle it is, it could be a plane, a triangle etc.

Basically, because it's not a normal aerial vehicle.

why is posted in Aliens & UFOs?

Hmm, thats for me questioning the validity of your thread in the Paranormal section, is'nt it?

Not that I mind.

[edit on 2/25/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What about this object makes you think it's man-made? I'm curious.

Troy

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
1. What I was trying to say was NOT that you should have never posted this. What I was trying to say was that you could have posted this in a Aircraft Projects ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), which I think would perfectly fit your thread. I don't really care...just poking at yah, that's all.

2. I've already explained in Paranormal why my thread does FIT. I'm making a claim that I have paranormal powers...wouldn't you think it would therefore fit perfectly in Paranormal?

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
What about this object makes you think it's man-made? I'm curious.

Troy

Well, it looked like a thin tailess, and possibly wingless, plane,
and it had running lights.

2. I've already explained in Paranormal why my thread does FIT. I'm making a claim that I have paranormal powers...wouldn't you think it would therefore fit perfectly in Paranormal?

Ok, this is deviating from my own thread, but I feel I should answer.

I'm not going to say where it belongs, it's not my place.
However, if the thread had been more about your claimed powers, and you'd described them, than maybe the MODS would have seen fit to leave it in Paranormal.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It would be cool if you could spot it again. I nice camera with a telephoto lense would be a great thing to keep handy.

Troy

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
sounds like one of those cylinder UFO's that are seen around the world regularily. I saw one myself once. It was absolutely silent.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Once I realised it had no wings, and that it was silent, I thought the same thing denythestatusquo.

You know, I just realised something, I've seen almost every type of UFO, the ball kind, the triangle knid, and if this was indeed a cylinder one, than that kind as well.

That fact sorta concerns me.

EDIT:
Fixed spelling error's.

[edit on 2/26/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'd like to have this thread moved to the Aircraft section, I think I'l have much better luck in figuring out what it was more exactly.

And also, in case it gets confusing, I'm not sure if it had wings, it did'nt look like it, but I do know it had no tail.

top topics

join