It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cry WOLF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Masons wear lambskin aprons. If I was a mason this verse of scripture would jump out at me. I'm sure this has been brought up before. Is there a standard mason answer for this?

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Acts 19:11-12 (New International Version)

11: God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.

I think you should just read it for what it says...beware people who come to you in peace but are your enemies...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You do know that Masons aren't all Christian, right?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What are you saying that Mason's believe in a false prophet or that they are a false prophet? Neither of which I have been able to find to be true. Because A) There is a small religious aspect to Masonry, and that is to be Agnostic. So it can be easily said that some mason's don't even believe in prophets. B) I don't see the Mason's running around saying that they are the new Christ. So if you could elaborate a little more that would be great.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Masons don't promote themselves as prophets but they are said to like to control many things in society from behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You do know that Masons aren't all Christian, right?

But all Masonry is derived from Judeo-Christendom.

There is no Hindu, Islamic, or polytheistic introductions into it suffice maybe the belief of the "evergreen" as an analogy to the immortality of our soul.

But that too may be derived from the Jews (as well as from other sources which also believed that analogy) I don't now enough about them to tell.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratrf_Rus
There is no Hindu, Islamic, or polytheistic introductions into it suffice maybe the belief of the "evergreen" as an analogy to the immortality of our soul.

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by this?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yes, please expound on this evergreen.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
What are you saying that Mason's believe in a false prophet or that they are a false prophet? Neither of which I have been able to find to be true. Because A) There is a small religious aspect to Masonry, and that is to be Agnostic. So it can be easily said that some mason's don't even believe in prophets. B) I don't see the Mason's running around saying that they are the new Christ. So if you could elaborate a little more that would be great.

The Masons are following a false prophet. They believe they have the password to heaven.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
The Masons are following a false prophet. They believe they have the password to heaven.

Bold statement, do you have any hard facts on this?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The ritual and meanings of everything in Masonry is derived only from the Old Testiment and thus is only Judeo-Christian with the most Christian reference being to the holy Saints John.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yes, please expound on this evergreen.

A bit of evergreen is used at a Masonic funeral to remind us that the soul is eternal.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The ritual and meanings of everything in Masonry is derived only from the Old Testiment and thus is only Judeo-Christian with the most Christian reference being to the holy Saints John.

Again words and what I see as obfuscation. Spell it out please. Links help. I could say that drinking lime Kool Aid will enhance your IQ, doesn't make it so.

Edit: to insert right quote.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The god of the Masons is Jah-Bul-On who is reavealed in the ritual of exaltation.

Jah
Jahweh, The God of the Hebrews

Bul
Baal, the sun god and fertility god

On
Osiris, the Egyptian god of the underworld

If you need the password to heaven, let me know. OR you can become a 17th degree mason.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You have really had your chain jerked my friend. It has nothing to do with Christianity. How many degrees are you?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You have really had your chain jerked my friend. It has nothing to do with Christianity. How many degrees are you?

"I shall set a plumbline amidst my people Israel and pass by them no more."

"Ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened unto you."

"From a lodge of the Holy Saint John of Jerusalem".

Remember what the point circumscribed and bound by two parallel tangents means: the two tangents specifically are the holy saints John.

The holy bible is a Great Light.

Need I go on?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Need I go on?

I would say........ YES!

Obfuscation. You've yet to make a point that anyone that isn't in your own mind gets.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The god of the Masons is Jah-Bul-On who is reavealed in the ritual of exaltation.

Jah

Bul

On

If you need the password to heaven, let me know. OR you can become a 17th degree mason.

First off, Osiris is the God of the Underworld not "On" and neither the Copts (Egyptians) nor more modern peoples referred to him as On.

Bul...versus Baal? Very long winded argument there to make a connection.

And Jah and YWHW are two completely different things...considering that no one knows nor has the right to make YWHW anything but the tetragrammatron.

Hence the Master's word is lost, but we have a substitute and it is whatever we arbitrarily decided from some authority (Jehova, Yaweh etc.) this is the metaphorical aspect of the Substitute.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Need I go on?

I would say........ YES!

Obfuscation. You've yet to make a point that anyone that isn't in your own mind gets.

I fail to see how...if you the entire ritual is taken from the Bible (names and passwords//grips and signs are all derived from the Bible) and if you are told that the Bible is a great moral guideline (regardless of your religious belief) and you should always puruse it to learn and to gain wisdom.

How is it NOT Judeo-Christian?

Are you reaffirming some Hindu philosophy or culture? Or some Islamic such?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Jah

Bul

On

First off, Osiris is the God of the Underworld not "On" and neither the Copts (Egyptians) nor more modern peoples referred to him as On.

Bul...versus Baal? Very long winded argument there to make a connection.

And Jah and YWHW are two completely different things...considering that no one knows nor has the right to make YWHW anything but the tetragrammatron.

Hence the Master's word is lost, but we have a substitute and it is whatever we arbitrarily decided from some authority (Jehova, Yaweh etc.) this is the metaphorical aspect of the Substitute.

Then who is Jah-bul-on?????????????????????? If not the false trinity that I mentioned??????????????

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join