It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny video of supporters of US-led invasions of other countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You'll be laughing too after you watch this video.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I wonder how many people who support wars of aggression are just like these people. My guess is at least half of those who say get em, nuke em, take em out, take care of them, or deal with them.

The funniest thing is that these fools want to invade countries whose whereabouts are unknown to them! France is in Australia, and so are the Koreas.
You gotta love that old timer, though; they had to have at least 1 glass transformation reference.

Then, the one dude says France, and his woman is like aren't they our allies?
Oh, man, it is too rich. Now, I'm not surprised that so many people believe the professional liars as they lie for hours on TV every day.

Let's go after Iran, they got jihadi nukes that will kill you from the future! I think they're somewhere near the southern tip of South America...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Cough fake cough set up cough, oh sorry did I say that outloud?

Yeah come on, want me to make a video detailing how the anti invasion crowd is racist? Easy enough to make, a camera and some editing software would solve it.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well then I guess all those documentaries of how much people love bush or hate bush are all lies too, we can fake them all! OH just remembered, if you have the CNN tag on it, it becomes truth but if its not then its a lie.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Well then I guess all those documentaries of how much people love bush or hate bush are all lies too, we can fake them all! OH just remembered, if you have the CNN tag on it, it becomes truth but if its not then its a lie.

Yeah just like Fox, BBC or ABC news on it makes it real, no it doesnt vek and dont try and make it out like I said that.

I am saying look how EVERYONE of the ones interviewed picked aussie land, come on, sods law states someone wouldnt have done that. Clearly edited too so how do we know how many where interviewed?

But ofcourse this doesnt matter, its all about context and the creators of this film reached thier goal with flawless precision.

Pys ops at its best ladies and gents.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

You'll be laughing too after you watch this video.

www.prisonplanet.com...

The funniest thing is that these fools want to invade countries whose whereabouts are unknown to them! France is in Australia, and so are the Koreas.

Thanx Truthseeka! I was just about to leave on a vacation to Australia.
Not any more what with American nukes pointed in that direction!!!

[edit on 25-2-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
For those of you who don't know, CNNN is a comedy show here in Australia, it's halarious as #.

The video isn't fake though, Americans really are that stupid!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's not a fake, but it's not balanced either. I'm not sure what the actual ratio of stupid people to smart people is over there, but I'm sure they decided not to include those who actually do know their geography well.

Still, it's a funny video

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Its fake in the fact that its been edited and therefore cant be trusted, but hey, no one cares aslong as its a funny show ,right?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm sure this guy had to go through a few people before he found ones stupid enough to think that Australia was Iran, France, North Korea, or whatever. To me it looks like there is at least a percentage of people who are complete idiots. I think this video is a prime example why we should all joint together to educate the moron class.

(paid for by the Partnership for an Idiot Free America)

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Its fake in the fact that its been edited and therefore cant be trusted, but hey, no one cares aslong as its a funny show ,right?

It's not fake. Fake would imply they paid those people to act stupid. However I will concede that it's not balanced, because they probably edited out those who actually gave intelligent responses.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
It's not fake. Fake would imply they paid those people to act stupid. However I will concede that it's not balanced, because they probably edited out those who actually gave intelligent responses.

It was trying to portray itself that most people said that, come on, why else would they show EVERYONE making a mistake?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You know devilwasp, I think we both actually agree that the video isn't meant to be a true potrayal of ALL Americans, we just couldn't agree on the proper term for it. You call it fake, I call it unbalanced. Either way the video is not a true representation of Americans (as ignorant as a lot of them may actually be).

Whatever. It's semantics.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Devilwasp wants to pretend that either all people who support the war are geniuses or that there is bias against the war.

Well, you're right on the latter, but the former?

What I really wanted to post were the interviews with these people. I thought this video would have that, but it didn't. That stuff wasn't as funny, but it was worse.

When asked how much of Baghdad was appropriate to destroy, most of them said all of it. When asked how many Iraqis should be killed to avenge 9/11 ( I won't even get into the problems with that one), some said 3000, but most said an unlimited number should be wiped out.

You can point out bias all day Devilwasp, but I bet you have no problem with Fox/CNN bias or with the Pentagon openly putting out fake news, both in Iraq and here in the US. That's much worse, yet you cry foul over a comedy show in Australia...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Haha, it was fun! (I think...
)

Since it is made for a comedy show, it will of course not be balanced.
But have in mind, that only 1, reallife-existing-numb-minded geezer, thinking of attacking Italy or France, or believeing Treblinka is a country, do not deserve proper human rights, imho. Those are the same people that believe 'supression' is another word for 'massage'!

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Devilwasp wants to pretend that either all people who support the war are geniuses or that there is bias against the war.

Now who's portraying a negative image?

You can point out bias all day Devilwasp, but I bet you have no problem with Fox/CNN bias or with the Pentagon openly putting out fake news, both in Iraq and here in the US. That's much worse, yet you cry foul over a comedy show in Australia...

So Fox and CNN is biased and these arnet? Wow nice..
The media has always been and is always biased, thats why I dont like it.

BTW, I barely read things from the pentagon and I dont read its news. Btw, I would rather trust a report from the pentagon from the "free" media.

If you think pentagon news is fake ,fair enough but frankly you should take a look at the shows your saying are "good".
Or is it ok aslong as one side of the population is made fun of?
But heh, thats comedy....right?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I like Alex Jones, but the map that Aussie guy has is clearly labeled wrong to mislead those people into putting the little flags on Australia. They should know better anyway, though, and it wouldn't take much to mislead Americans as we are conditioned to be misled from birth.

new topics

top topics

join