It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Each and everyone single one of you are transexual crossdressers (rhetorical)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am here to tell you that you all are transexual crossdressers. How do I know this? Because I have a higher understanding. If you don't believe me, it's because you're either not ready to believe or you haven't reached the same plane of consciousness as I have. Sorry if you don't realize you're a transexual crossdresser.

P.S. If you don't recall your transexual crossdressing experiences, it's because your unconscious mind is erasing your conscious memories. Only if you start to believe then you will be able to start recollecting your memories from your unconscious and they will become conscious.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
first off, how is this related to the paranormal? and will you please expound on your theory?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but no matter how advanced your consciousness may be, it does not make us transexual crossdressers, OK maybe there are some members who are, but I'm pretty sure the majority of us are'nt.

I for one certainly am not, I'm a boy, I wear boy's clothes, therefore I am not a transsexual crossdresser.

Ok, a bit of a rant, but stupid things like this really p*ss me off.

Oh, and like WorldWatcher asked,
How does this have to do with the paranormal?

EDIT: Fixed spelling error

[edit on 2/25/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It has to do with people who blindly and willingly believe in certain other people who claim or suggest they are psychic or have access to a higher level of consciousness. And without any evidence whatsoever other than just blindly accepting the self-proclamations of said so-called psychic for whatever funny reason. E.g. the 33 page thread in this paranormal forum.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Also, for the record, iori_komei, read my post script in my original post in this thread. You just don't recall your transexual crossdressing experiences because you don't believe. Haha, isn't circular reasoning great? I mean, it gets people to believe crazy things! :@

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey! Why was this moved to General Chitchat? This does belong in Paranormal because I am claiming to have paranormal psychic powers!

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Transexual dresser? Hah, I wear the People's clothing. Olive drab no markings. Perfectly suited for both genders and cheap.

As for you being special, want me to flip a coin?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thiopental sodium
Hey! Why was this moved to General Chitchat? This does belong in Paranormal because I am claiming to have paranormal psychic powers!

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]

Then you should have forseen that this would be moved.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
FYI, this is a satire thread. Satire to prove a point in the Paranormal psychic forum.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Paranormal is a pathetic, hopeless, lost cause. Nothing you do will ever change those peoples minds. Just give up now before the mods ban you.

For the record, I tried...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raideur
Paranormal is a pathetic, hopeless, lost cause. Nothing you do will ever change those peoples minds. Just give up now before the mods ban you.

For the record, I tried...

I am beginning to see that. Thanks for the warning in advanced.

Here is the problem with the people in Paranormal - their belief system is based entirely on faith. And we all know what faith is - blind unlogical biases. As long as they are biased/prejudiced, there is no reasoning with them.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
My last post in my last experimental thread in Paranormal ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ):

Originally posted by mytym
You wouldn't have to do anything to convince me. I believe you, for I believe that everyone has these powers. Some, like myself, just haven't had much first hand experience with them yet.

HAHA, LMAO. Is this the general intellect of the people here?

I completely completely made all those claims up (which I already did say it's made-up, but you guys' fanatical ways of wanting to believe in everything has prevented you from reading my disclaimer). I do NOT have any paranormal/psychic abilities. But to prove my point, this thread shows that you guys need to demand evidence before just blindly believing anything. You guys are being TOOLED big time by menguard in that HIGHER LIGHT ANSWERS 33+ page thread. I bet menguard is laughing at you guys for so easily believing in him. I wonder how far I could have taken you guys. 60 pages maybe? Could I have convinced you that I speak with Elvis Presley's spirit just by merely stating that? Probably. And that's sad.

You guys can thank AnAbsoluteCreation...he inspired me to test this subforum out with this experiment. Consider this a lesson learned.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

If you don't believe me, it's because you're either not ready to believe or you haven't reached the same plane of consciousness as I have. S.

I must have missed the point I put on a dress.

He is posting knowingly false and stupid information.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
WEll I'm not a transexual crossdresser but there was this one time in spanish class where I was "forced" to wear a dress then this girl like... was about to kill me if I didn't wear heels... damn... heels are uncomfortable....

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I borrowed a hoodie sweat shirt from my sister-in-law just the other day, and I wore it again yesterday when I was cold.

It's all very clear now.
I'm obviously a transexual crossdresser.
It felt good to wear the sweat shirt, it was downy soft. mmmmmmm.............

(I wonder if she'll lend me her baggy jogging shorts if I ask???)

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I cannot be one because I have no female clothing in my apartment. But just as a side note, when I give girls hugs with short sleeve shirts their clothes feel much more comfortable. Now please don't think that I hug hard and grab because that's not what I do.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Perhaps maybe how you got the idea of a topic like this because that's what you do? Yes, no?

These 2 extra posts are an accident, sorry.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by wildcat]

top topics

join