It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Knotts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Don Knotts probaly best known as his role as Depurty Barney Fife on "The Andy Griffith Show" has passed away at age 81.

Story

I'm quite sad to hear about his death. My favorite Don Knotts role was Mr. Furley on "Three's Company".

EDIT- I meant to say in the title that he passed away but I guess I forgot to.

[edit on 2-25-2006 by JediMaster]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
One of my favorite movies, and he was in it:

www.imdb.com...

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've loved the actor, Don Knotts, ever since I was a little kid (and let me tell you, it's been a long while). I clearly remember laughing my ...., well, I laughed a lot at Deputy Barney Fife. The way Don was able to be so nervous, antsy, clutzy and just so excitable used to leave me in stitches.

I also remember one of his movie roles, The Incredible Mr. Limpit quite fondly as I went to see it with my older brother. He was supposed to be "baby-sitting" me but really he was on a date with his girlfriend. I remember bugging him during the entire movie for popcorn, candy, pop, you name it, just so I would leave him and his girlfriend alone in the balcony of Detroit's Redford Theatre. Ahhhhh, fond memories of being a "pesky little brother" and of enjoying Don Knotts.

Don will be missed.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
BT and TC,

Excellent movies both!

I'm trying to remember the name, it was an old black and white with Don Knotts involving a haunted house scenario ... ah-ha ... now I remember.

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, now that was classic Don in all his anxiety-ridden, shaking in his shoes, bug-eyed glory.

Yes, he will be dearly missed!

Don Knotts

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Did you watch the Oscars? they did their annual tribute, a montage of movie clips, to actors who passed away the previous year. No Don Knotts!those snotty Hollywood jerks!

top topics

join