It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo Nazis Marching in Orlando

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

They can, and should, say whatever's on their tiny, collective mind. They can, and should, also suffer the consequences of preaching a message of hate and bigotry, if the masses disagree.

Ok, so you’re giving me the right to beat the hell out of any Anti-War protestor that just so happens to preach in my area? Thanks bud, I now have something to look forward to!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ok, so you’re giving me the right to beat the hell out of any Anti-War protestor that just so happens to preach in my area? Thanks bud, I now have something to look forward to!

Where have I said that? Seriously.

You don't have the RIGHT to beat the Hell out of anyone, and neither do the SHARPs, I'm almost positive I've said this a number of times already.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I just want to add my thought on this. First, who really cares. I mean, really. I just think it's really funny how when black protest about something, it's "rights" for them. And when whites do it, it's race haters. I mean Spike Lee is the biggest hater of the white man! Hate breeds Hate, bottom line. Country is funny about race if you ask me. The poor this, the poor that. Sick of hearing that crap all day. Today, non-whites have more advantage then anybody in amerca. So all you people who complian about nazi's, it really doesn't matter in the end. There's like 4 in the whole country, who really aren't even real nazi's. JUST TO ADD, I'M NOT A NAZI OR ANYTHING! But, I think America should clean up the trash, in all creeds.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
this is proof that we did not defeat the nazis in wwii, we beat the whermacht and the waffen ss. as long as we let nazism still breath in this country, the men who died liberating europe died for nothing!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join