It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Messages

page: 1

join
share:
dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have discovered a few subliminal messages in a few songs. These are messages recorded backwards to brainwash you because your brain is trying to figure out what the revesed message is saying

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thats very amazing. Are they like kids songs or pop or rap songs? what songs exaclty and are the messages good or bad?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It depends on who you are talking about:

Intentional backward masking: A verbal message is recorded, is reversed in direction, and is superimposed on an existing musical passage. This can only be done intentionally -- by design.

Unintentional Backward Masking: All lyrics, when played backwards, sound like gibberish. They vaguely sound like words in a foreign language. However, with a bit of imagination, one can sometimes make out sounds that resemble English words.

Excellent External Source

So it canbe either by design or by accident. Now, can you please narrow it down?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The psychological theory of subliminal messages hidden in music and advertisements affecting the subconsious behavoir of our mind and body has never been concretely proven. Some even doubt its exisitence.

Hypnosis supposingly work in similar fashion with subliminal messages, but it only works on those who choose to accept the signal that is given to them.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by EarthUnificationFrontier]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I personally think people should be more perceptive to what there listening to in general not even subliminally. I mean I think if people truly knew what they were being subjected to on a daily basis I dont think backwards messages of atanic worship would be as appaling, it would be a very small part.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
there was a thread about this a while ago. i explained that a website claimed that all songs and everything we say can be played backwards to sometimes reveal words or sentances that have something to do with whatever we're talking about or singing about. the test would be to play a whole cd/record backwards and see if more than one song has something. it wont be as clear as real backwards masking tho..

Speaking of brainwashing, remember there was a childs toy sold at Wal-Mat which was made in China, of course, and it played soft music or a signing voice. During the soft music a womans voice says very softly "I hate you" over and over again. So when you hang this toy in your babys crib, and play the soft music every night for a year, your babys first words might be.. "i hate you."

(some people automatically think, "no way," but most people heard the voice. and its probably real easy to hear at night when everyones asleep, dreaming about supporting our #1 enemy by filling our houses with more products Made in China.)

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Gotta be honest with you, that toy that says "i hate you" sounds pretty eerie. i found a related article

www.worldnetdaily.com...

i remember watching a show on tv about listening a record that played backwards would say "he will give you 666" i'm not for sure but it may had been Kiss.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Herbert_West]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Eeek, Hell yea thats creepy... lol

Like, im not even kidding, its very simple, and seems just like kinda 'oh, weird' but no, that honestly just creeped me out...

I pictured some inademate object in the shadows as the toy, and a small child in a crib in a dark room with just light coming through the crack of the door, shining partially upon the crib, creating a shadow of the toy. And the wind blowing outside, and a very calm hum of Ring around the posey, all creepy like, with a very soft subtle voice saying, over and over again, 'I hate you.'

GOD that creeps me out, hahaha
Its better than a scary movie...

I wanna see this toy in person.
I wonder if you could take the music part out.

Imagine what you could do to someone you didnt like...
Haha, Imagine walking out of your door to see a little doll (im just imagining a doll) that has a smile on its face and is saying 'I hate you!' in a subtle girls voice over and over... I would shoot the thing and probably anything else that moved at that moment... Haha

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'll give a way above to the first person to put the sound up

[edit on 3-4-2006 by firstplacerifles]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It is slim, its m&m, its M&m.

sorry; heres a good one: jeffmilner.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
im a kid and i dont listen to music excect for crap like classical and gothic classical

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
if you go to wikipeda and type in backmasking or something similar it has some really good info on it and the music with known backmasking and music with supposed backmasking

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
DNY what are these songs that you've found the backwards messages in? I'm curious, let me know and I'll reverse them myself and see what I can come up with.
I'm more inclinded to believe that you hear what you want to hear, but hey who knows.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
And its scary to say that many Americain watch a lot of TV.

very dangerous sitatuion.

What about video games they have a lot of sublime messages and there addcitve at the same time.

Dae

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I came accross the theory of backwards speech thingy sometime ago. Thought id give it a go myself. So I asked my then 5 year old to say "love you mama" while I recorded it. When I reversed it I didnt hear a thing.

However later on that day I told my eldest son about it and he asked to listen to a bunch. He didnt hear a thing until we listened to the one I made. As soon as he heard it he looked at me in surprise and said "wow, cant you hear it? He said 'Im mama's son"."

Ive uploaded them (.wav) if you want to hear it yourselves!

Forward - Love you mama

Reversed - Im mama's son

Feel free to reverse the original and see if you get the same.

[edit on 21/7/06 by Dae]

blummin' typos

[edit on 21/7/06 by Dae]

top topics

join