It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I actually agree with the novel that say bin laiden will start WWIII He is probably the next Hitler. Wanting power and all the countries against him. He is probably building an army as you read and as I type.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
bin laden is not the next hitler. your blind, bush is the next hitler. if not him it will be an american using the term of freedom from terrorists. its already happening. look around you, you got companies implanting chips, the corporations are closing there nooses around you.

TPL

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OBL will not be the next Hitler. He controls no nation, has a pitiful band of people he actually commands and is in no position therefore to fight a World War. To my knowledge he hasn't even got a tank.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OBL doesnt wage conventional war. Therefore doesnt need tanks, planes, and other conventional weapons. Technically you could call the situation we are in now, WW3. The conflicts we are in now are similar to proxy wars, countries not directly involved in conflict, except coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Countries that support those we are fighting agiainst, notably Iran. I disagree with Bush being the next Hitler, thats a longshot of a claim. You may see it as plausible but I do not, the man doesnt want to exterminate an entire race, or control the world. I do not believe there will be another Hitler per-say, but I do believe someone will rise to attempt to achieve global domination. That being the anti-christ. WW3 could very well be around the corner, it will drag the entire world in one way or another, and this time there will be no untouched corner of the world. Ive noticed how each world war has reached further than the last, and ww3 will be no different.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
To start WW3 in this world you need more than viruses and other small time tactics like OBL uses. World wars only get started when you have large scale nucklear wars or massive invasions such as what hitler did. OBL could not even pull of making enough biological weapons to do so, he might be able to take out a small country but in no way take out a large one. Europe, USA, China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Mexico all have enough hospitals to fix the problem quickly because they would be FORCED to work together or die. Now if OBL attacked Nicuragua well SOL because they lack everything.
By far Bush would be 100% more likely to cause WW3 than anyone else, he is already on a direct course with it, but only time will tell what will happen as far as WW3 goes.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Iran is way too big to be invaded and will probably never be that option for US, America has itself stuck in both Afghanistan and Iraq which is costing Billions and some dellusional people on this forum are thinking another war should be fought only this time on Iran wich Russian and Chinese Alliances have stopped the US from doing anything
, Iran will never be invaded but only airstrikes are the option.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you recall a while back most of the bush admin were talking about airstrikes only, bombing, nucklear attack, and ground forces moving ONLY into the regions they HAD to control. THIS they could manage but it would become another Iraq to put it mildly. Hence why they would want Turkey to be part of it, just run the pipes through the north close to their terrirory and let them hold it down and pay them, while bushs troops protect the rest. If you think about it bush would WANT to use nukes due to the fact that without them he wont stand a chance in heck, its a matter of numbers now and he doesnt have them unless he can draft people en mase.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dny
I actually agree with the novel that say bin laiden will start WWIII He is probably the next Hitler. Wanting power and all the countries against him. He is probably building an army as you read and as I type.

So where is he getting the people, the money and the weapons from to build and support this army? Any idea?

Honestly OBL is not the next Hitler. He is a small bit player in a world drama. He is an aggravation. A dangerous aggravation but he has neither the power nor the weapons or for that matter the support to start WW111.

I don't believe that Bush is the next Hitler either. If there is a third anti-christ it isn 't anyone who is obvious to us at the present time. At least that is my view.

[edit on 25/2/2006 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
So where is he getting the people, the money and the weapons from to build and support this army? Any idea?

Build it and they will come I believe is the saying M'Lady.

To be honuest its not going to be that hard to make an army if you have the right conections and this man does have them.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
To be honuest its not going to be that hard to make an army if you have the right conections and this man does have them.

That is probaly true however I think the chances of Bin Ladin creating a convental army is pretty slim. By using existing mediums Bin Ladin can brainwash people , teach them how to use explosives and attepmted to undermine governments that dont follow his adgenda.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dny

Huh?

Bin Laiden is a good guy, the person you're looking for to be the next hitler is George W. Bush.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
are you people for real?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The Three Headed Hitler

BUSH BLAIR SHARON

[edit on 26-2-2006 by thawyze]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure what it will mean to the future that OBL was the one man on Earth that the USG could not touch.
He will definitely be perceived as a 'tremendous leader', if not a 'Prophet' by his own people.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
how can bin larden (man who lives in caves) start a world war??

if there's going to be a WW3 (in the not too distance future) there is only one man whos going to start it and thats 'george bush!!'.

then

*BOOM* - china gets nuked
*BOOM* - america gets nuked
*BOOM* - britain gets nuked
*BOOM* - russia gets nuked

^^NUCLEAR WINTER^^

= humans end up like the dinosaurs, and cockroaches will be the dominate species on earth with evolution starting again.

LONG LIVE THE COCKROACHES

and WW3 will happen because humans are still very primitive!! - every country hates each other *DEEP DOWN*

it all comes from our animal instincts ^defend your terriorty^ - and quest for ^EXPANDING^ your terriority

so if you teach an ape how to use ^advanced weapons^ and the power of the atom (they will use it)

monkey see monkey do.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by st3ve_o]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
Huh?

Bin Laiden is a good guy, the person you're looking for to be the next hitler is George W. Bush.

WOW! I mean seriously WOW! I know there are those who do despise GWB, but how many of them really think OBL is a "good guy?" Please.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
To start WW3 in this world you need more than viruses and other small time tactics like OBL uses. World wars only get started when you have large scale nucklear wars or massive invasions such as what hitler did.

Really? perhaps you should brush up on history theres only been two World Wars and one was sparked by a rather minor event. WW1 the "Great War" was set off with the spark of a single mans assination the Archduke Ferdinand. When the world is a powder keg it dont take much too set it off.

Many would argue the world's climate today is a growing powder keg. If thats true it wouldnt take alot to set the whole thing off.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Many would argue the world's climate today is a growing powder keg. If thats true it wouldnt take alot to set the whole thing off.

Any ideas?

I hate waiting for a beating.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I personally dont know if the world's political enviroment is a growing powder keg that could be compared too events preceding WW1. The events leading up to WW1 that created such a enviroment ready to be sparked off are very complex.

But its one thing to look at the events leading up too WW1 in retrospect of decades of history compared to trying to do the same at present.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
bin laden doesn't have leadership of a powerful industrialized nation so he can't possibly start a world war

ww3 will probably start in east asia, china v taiwan being the initial trigger

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join