It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopters US Millitary in Uk

page: 1

join
share:
dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok this is weird. I was sitting im ma living room when i saw a helicopter so what? Well it was a black helicopter and black helicopters are supposed to be secret agency helicopters
so i get footage of it. That nigh this helicopter comes around and circles over the estate at 10:00 then about 10:02 it turns on a searchligh and starts searching the whole estate. It leves about 11:00 so what i want to know is what a black helicopter ( probbably US) is doing in ma estate in the Uk help me out here

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Its a police helicopter... panic over nothing to see here...

The Police herev in the uk have started to use all black helicopters because during the day black is actually a very high visibilty scheme believe it or not for a slow moving craft ie helicopter ect.

The beams called night sun, and coupled with the passive thermal IR cameras make criminal activity real hard as it can see you any where any time.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi dny,

pretty obvious what they're doing really - looking for ATS posters......

Seriously though, sounds like a police helicopter looking for someone - we often get it round here. Was this recently - 10.00 am or pm? If pm it would be dark wouldn't it and I would suspect that it might appear black, but might be police blue......

dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
People sometimes report being observed or followed by black helicopters. They are unmarked and generally fly late at night. They are completely flat black in color and they show no identification whatsoever. The windows are tinted, preventing observers from seeing inside. While sometimes seen in conventional traffic patterns, they commonly fly very low, just above treetop altitude, even over residential areas. In a few ground sightings, the occupants of the helicopters have been described as men wearing black uniforms carrying automatic weapons. Many people have linked them to the Men in Black who are connected to a New World order, UFO sightings and strange disappearances of humans. Black helicopters have been reported all across the United States.

.....................................MEN IN BLACK............................................................

One of the most unusual aspects of the UFO mystery is the Men in Black (MIB) phenomenon. It involves the subtle intimidation of UFO witnesses by strange visitors dressed almost entirely in black. The recent movie on the subject trivialised the whole issue, but what is the truth concerning MIB? Is it all just a baseless fantasy or is there really an agency that sends out darkly dressed men to secure peoples silence?

After UFO sightings, witnesses are often visited by “men-in-black,” who are much more bizarre than any characters Hollywood has created. Most reports on the MIB speak of the computer-like quality of their voices. Their movements are jerky, awkward and machinelike. They usualy walk around in pairs.

.........................................Nuclear war...........................................................

All it takes is one accident or one insane dictator to destroy the world. If there was a world war 3, scientists say, it would probably bring the world to an end. It would not be using loyal soldiers fighting for their country, it would be with only nuclear weapons. The missiles would be denoted above the ground, to maximize devastation. The first effect would be the heat, burning everything for miles in 10,000°C flames disintegrating every species in the area. The air itself would seem to catch fire. Then, seconds later, the shockwave would follow. This would smash through everything in its path, destroying skyscrapers. It would be like a hurricane but 100 times worse! All this devastation in one little container, not much bigger then a washing machine. There are tens of thousands of these all around the world. Russia have over 28k, USA have around 12k and the UK have almost 400! With the amount of nuclear weapons on this planet, it is enough to destroy it, 6 times!

...................................................Alien invasion...............................................

Firstly, in order for an alien invasion there needs to be intelligent life somewhere in space. We imagine aliens to have a lot of technology, and I take it you have seen pictures of UFOs, they will have no problem getting here. If anyone’s seen 'Signs' the movie, I believe an invasion would be a lot like that... If they were after food, either crops or us. They would use hand-to-hand weapons, and no massive ones. Although their technology may be hundreds or thousands of years away from development on Earth, other civilizations may be much older. Humans have become a lot more peaceful as we developed, there is no way of us knowing that alien civilizations could be horrifically violent!

dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The black helicopter was at am and the searchlight 1 was at pm

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Black helicopter at night? circling your estate? They have found you...

oh man, I hope your kidding. If your not, get out of there now. THEY already know you posted this message and I'm taking a HUGE risk in just responding. Leave your estate now... as fast as you can.

They are probably scanning your brain waves. Your door will be busted down and that will be the end of you.

Don't answer or talk on your phone... do nothing like that.

Your probably already a goner.

dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
thank you andpau87 that makes me feel alot better btw ma dads a cop and i hope he dosent arrest me

dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i should of told u guys about ma dream its on a different thread

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dny
i should of told u guys about ma dream its on a different thread

Cops are probably looking for drug plants on the ground.

BTW what is ma? second time you said it.

dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ma is txt language for my like btw is by the way or fyi is for your information. And now that you mention it. Trainers hung on telephone wire is a sing of drug dealers and there is one near ma school

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I thought you were Scottish dny and that's why you were saying"ma" instead of "my" - just shows how wrong you can be! Interesting about the trainers though - often seen it and just thought it was a sign of bullying - you know, kid coming home and bigger kids take his trainers off and do that! Wrong again
Hope you told your dad...........

dny

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now i am scottish btw Guess hows back back back back again. Seriously though. The othere day a chinook flew over. Really low. Two low. Somethin is going on. It even had the sort of camoflague painting on it. I trust you all now what a chinook is but anywho its a helicopter that carries heavy cargo ( tank jeeps soilders beer ammo ect). It has two rotating blades.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Whats interesting to me about this report is that the Black Helicopters, which in the US are 'recognized' as belonging to the UN and are part of a UN plot to take over the US, are here in the UK reported as being from the US and being part of a plot.

Anyway, can you upload the video?
Why woudl they be searching your estate? Because of the vid? How woudl they possibly know that?

You said it was black, but note that it was using a searchlight, meaning it was dark out. So, how can you know if it was a black helicopter?

Black Helicopters are unmarked helicopters, not just regular ones that are black.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I wouldnt worry too much. Back in the late 90s I was holidaying in Turkey as a kid, on the beach after everyone had left for the evening and there was a black helicopter circling. We've even got a photo/snap. Im still alive...

new topics

top topics

join