It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Compile A List of Secret Societies and Their Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
this thread will be devoted to compiling a list of secret societies and their alleged members.

the format will be:

SECRET SOCIETY NAME
------------------------------
member name
title outside of society
strength of evidence supporting membership 0(none)-10

repeat

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why?

How is this dbase of names part of a conspiracy? Is there a reason why this information is necessary?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In the beginning there was Man - who created God in his image. That's why we call God, "Father" and not "Mother".
I belong to a secret society and I've been sworn to secrecy so I can't help you here.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwhite
Why?

How is this dbase of names part of a conspiracy? Is there a reason why this information is necessary?

well, categorizing information for future reference will assist the further discussions on conspiracies relating to secret societies

df1

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Perhaps this will help you compile your list. I'm a member of the lodge below:

Beaver Valley Lodge #753
3565 Dayton-Xenia Rd.
Beavercreek, OH 45432

We meet the first thursday of the month at 7:30pm which is preceded by a pot luck dinner at 6:30. Feel free to stop in for the dinner or you can park outside and take down license plate numbers. The lodge has a big blue sign out by the road making it hard to miss.

Oh by the way here is a list of our officers to get you started.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by df1]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
df1, you brought out the point of this thread!

the members of secret societies aren't all that secret, we just have too look at their personal list of members.

df1

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

the members of secret societies aren't all that secret, we just have too look at their personal list of members.

Who is this "WE" that needs to look a personal list of membership? The government? The clergy of the Anti-Satan Baptist Church?

Which organizations will be required to disclose their members? The PTA? The Leche League? MADD?

R21

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sometimes societies are "secret" for a reason. Maybe the idea for listing "bad" societies would be a better one?

Just a thought

df1

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by R21
Maybe the idea for listing "bad" societies would be a better one?

Who decides which "not-so-secret society" is bad and which is good? This is the point at issue. I'm sure we both know which societies belong on the "bad societies" list. And I'm equally sure that our lists would be different.

R21

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well put df1, ok so a list is compiled, Db built etc.... How do you maintain the integrity of it? and how do you ensure that you and /or ATS don't incure the wrath of these societies, after all there are some very infuential people in these organisations?

Something like this needs careful planning and execution to minimise reprisals.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well i can think of one that comes to mind...
LDS

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
OK, you can also add me to your list. I am a member of:

Wisdom Lodge #202, F & AM
Pasadena, California

Check out our modest webpage at:
www.wisdomlodge202.org...

Our stated meeting are held on the first Wednesday of each month. Dinner starts at 6:30pm and the meeting starts at 8:15.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Who is this "WE" that needs to look a personal list of membership? The government? The clergy of the Anti-Satan Baptist Church?

Which organizations will be required to disclose their members? The PTA? The Leche League? MADD?

no, i meant many that actually disclose their membership

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by A_Widows_Son
OK, you can also add me to your list. I am a member of:

Wisdom Lodge #202, F & AM
Pasadena, California

Check out our modest webpage at:
www.wisdomlodge202.org...

Our stated meeting are held on the first Wednesday of each month. Dinner starts at 6:30pm and the meeting starts at 8:15.

Why so often have dinner when you could be practicing to be an officer in the Lodge?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is mine as well.

Garner #701 AF & AM
Garner, North Carolina

Our web address isHTTP//w.w.w.garnerlodge701.org

The officers are listed as well as some good links.

We meet the second and fourth Monday nights at 7:30 with a dinner the first meeting of each month at 6:00. By the way ANYONE can come to the dinners.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sorry for my ignorance but I don't really get what it is in the Free Masons society that actually has to be kept secret? Is it just your codes and rituals?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyfish
Sorry for my ignorance but I don't really get what it is in the Free Masons society that actually has to be kept secret? Is it just your codes and rituals?

Certain parts of the ritual. Anything else is public, including the codes and constitutions.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by whyfish

Certain parts of the ritual. Anything else is public, including the codes and constitutions.

Well it certainly can't be the strong grip of the lions paw. Thats published right in Morgans book. IN fact he pretty much covers the first three grado's. Maybe its the key ingredient in the barb-Q sauce.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The surely they're not really a "secret society", thats like saying a company that won't give out all their clients details and reveal all their trade secrets is a "secret company", being from the UK I know very little about Masonism but it dosen't sound very dark and evil to me... But then maybe I'm not "Denying Ignorance" enough, perhaps I should read every Masonic thread on this forum and immediatly acknowledge as the god given truth. Perhaps people should leave Masons alone? I mean at the minute in the UK people are complaining about getting an ID card system, why would members of these so called "Secret Societies" want to be noted down? What makes you better them that they should be documented...

top topics

join