It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night-time video of UFO over power lines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I ran across this short video of a UFO in the night sky. It's pretty interesting, especially how the UFO appears as a shadowy shape with the dark blue sky behind it and suddenly lights up when it approaches a telephone pole. It may be just "good artwork". Check it out:

www.youtube.com...

What do all you film and video experts think?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's been posted, sorry. It's an alright video though, but pretty blurred and hard to tell if it's fake or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Now watch the video very closely. Just before the end you can see an open gondala of the hot air ballon variety. I think this is a real film of a real ballon landing... Sickos that made the ballon need a slap though IMHO for scaring the crap out of people ROFL

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oops! I didn't know this video has been discussed before. Fine with me if the mods delete this thread. Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Oops! I didn't know this video has been discussed before. Fine with me if the mods delete this thread. Thanks!!

Can someone could provide a link to previous discussion?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Drexon, please watch the video before posting about it. A) Its not blurry or corrupt - Its actually very good high res quality. (B) Where has it been posted before because i cannot find this video any where on the ATS site.

Its a good video, but in my own opinion its a very good hot air balloon because you can see the open gondala and burner flame. A hoax biut a good one

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Its a good video, but in my own opinion its a very good hot air balloon because you can see the open gondala and burner flame. A hoax biut a good one

I dopnt see a gondala or a burner flame. I see something hanging down from the object, but you cannot tell what it is. Unless you are looking at a different video, its pretty hard to tell what it is.

I do think though that a balloon cannot go as fast as this object was moving, it then slowed down and at no time did it act like a balloon in its flight.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I believe you're looking for this:

UFO balloon being inflated.

but these are cool, too:

Alien Inflatables - UFO Inflatables

Giant Alien balloons or UFO inflatables are available to rent or purchase.
If you need a special out of this world character or giant inflatable please give us a call.
Custom Advertising Balloons are our specialty!
We have more custom inflatables available for rental than any other advertising balloons
company.
If you need giant holiday balloons or giant holiday inflatables please give us a call.
We rent and sell custom balloons Worldwide!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What i want to know is how the UFO took off, but of course there's never any video of the craft leaving at 1,000,000 times the speed of light back to it's planet.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hello

Thanks highhorse313 for posting that. I've never seen this video before.

Balloon or not, it is really impressive

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
LoneGunMan,
the videos clear as crystal on the link I got. You see the Balloon descending, and as it starts to light up, the gondala can be seen with the light of the flame visible. Its very very cool footage, and as for the speed of the balloon, well its the direction of the road that pulls the car AWAY from the Balloon in the air.

As for it acting like a balloon in flight, well yes it does. Its late in the evening, the air temps falling (Simple physics here) the balloons drifting down towards the ground and getting lower.... As the balloon descends it lights up and then the rate of descent slows...very very balloon like.

Bloody cool though. I'd love to know who owns it

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
IT'S NOT A REAL UFO

These UFO images are from the one hour documentary U.F.O. released by The Learning Channel On October 11, 1994.

It's an animation to ilustrate a UFO sighting and it's shown at the beguinning of the documentary.

I don't think it's a blimp, more a CGI animation but definitelly not a real UFO
as they told. I know this because I have this documentary.

In any case it's a nice fake.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The link from rand shows the actual balloon being inflated on the ground in daylight. Cool rand cheers for the piccie

top topics

join