It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: The Touch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

PODcast: The Touch
A tune off an album I did with a person close to me. She's singing and playing acoustic guitar, mostly her song, another friend on lead guitar, and me playing everything else, producing, engineering, etc. Yup, the girl can sing and write. Enjoy.

length: 04:19
file: btsmpod_1479.mp3
size: 4053k
feed: btsm

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
TA! Good to see you back!

Excellent song.
Well written, and well done.

--Kit.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks Kit! Actually I have been around, just not been posting much. I check the forums regularly though. One of these days I'll stop by the chat room. Hadn't been in there in quite a while.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've listened to this song several times today. There is something about it that is really beautiful. The guitars really compliment her vocals, and I'm really enjoying the lyrics of the song, as well. It's one of those songs where I'll just sit there (or want to) with my eyes closed, feeling every bit of the music.

Thank you for sharing this, TA. It's an excellent song and I'd love to hear more.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Awe, thanks, parr. (blush) Yeah, this was a song off an album I finished with her in 2001. She is very talented with a very beautiful voice. Too bad I lost contact with her, and have no idea what she's been up to in the last several years. You should hear the rest, many excellent songs on that record.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yeah, this song grows on me. Once I listened to it a few times, I really liked it. It has kind of an ethereal feel to it. And the singer reminds me of someone and I just can't grasp it.

Good job. And it's good to see you, TA.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hiya BH! Thanks for the compliments. Umm, Joni Mitchell maybe? She used to be into Joni for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Umm, Joni Mitchell maybe? She used to be into Joni for a very long time.

I think that's it!
I love Joni, too!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I think that's it!
I love Joni, too!

Heh, yeah it's wierd cause I don't think I've still heard the first song from Joni, and this person and I did a whole record together. I think she wanted me to listen some Joni during the making of the record, but I am wierd about things like that. I can absorb music so quickly, I didn't want to be influenced and preferred to stay away so as to maximize our cumulative originality in the record....If that makes any sense...

[edit on 28-2-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I hate you all.

just kidding, lol im just jealous of all you guys' musical talent is all.

Good stuff!

top topics

join