It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Jihad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
No media vehicle has proven more potent for the spread of radical teachings of "Islamic Holy War" than the Internet.

And Al-Qaeda knows it. In fact, one of the 39 principles of Al-Qaeda's Jihad, which has recently been exposed in a private study by Israeli researcher Col. Jonathan D. Halevi, explicitly illustrates a how-to chapter on Performing Electronic Jihad . These people are not riding donkeys, rather these 21st century Jihadists have their fingers dancing on computer keyboards across the globe.

www.israelnewsagency.com...

www.esecurityplanet.com...
"American Military computers...I am coming!"

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ever since the Internet has been released to the public - hackers have been going after businesses and organizations for various reasons. I personally do not understand why someone would want to take valuable time from their lives to mess up someone else's.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
But these people spend their time trying to make others lives misserable. That is what they live for.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
these people are probably all trained by the cia.. the lower levels might not even know it. they might genuinely think they are working for al queda...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Interesting link there, Freeman...

though I will have to triple check the info, considering the source, israel news agency lol, they have their own mass disinformation media outthere.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think this war is only just beginning, and it can be fought as much out of parts of Eastern Europe or Africa as the Middle East.

But the strong (hoepfully that counts ATS) will survive.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
if the Jihads are smart enough they can leave us without electricity and point our own weopan on us.
These day computers control most of the stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Makes you wonder what the arabs could do if they took the time to do something constructive for once.

Maybe they would have Bill Gates sweating?

But it is impossible for someone brain washed since childhood to understand anything else but revenge.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
better us make them believe they are doing it without our knowing...
of course we know this country was founded with the blessings of the father...
i pray all is well though, and the bloodshed discontinues...
yet some are not justifiably content in their lives unless they feel they have accomplished some mission in life...
better us nullifying the threat from within than attempting to do such from the outside...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
these people are probably all trained by the cia.. the lower levels might not even know it. they might genuinely think they are working for al queda...

We need more members like Blade on ATS

I'm looking forward to E-Jihad. Present day society is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. I can't wait to see in crumble.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
But it is impossible for someone brain washed since childhood to understand anything else but revenge.

Wow kiddo, you should let go of that Matrix DVD and watch something mild ... like gone with the wind!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Makes you wonder what the arabs could do if they took the time to do something constructive for once.

Maybe they would have Bill Gates sweating?

hmmm thats a very dangerous generalisation. Arabs are not one nation, and many of them dont give a damn about america, they have their own problems and wars. They often do constructive things, but all you see in media are those few terroists. What do you know about real everyday life in Iran, for example? Its like saying "oh, look at Timothy McWeigh, those white people are really crazy".
Or even better, what about american revenge? They bombed 2 countries! away as a revenge for 9/11...

What you really need in fight against dark powers are ALLIES amongst arabs, think about it.... its Dark Powers greatest weapon turning against them. But you wont win many alies if you say "all arabs are stupid revenge thirsty people".

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Freeman and paperclip,

why don't you two commies just go to Russia and leave the rest of us alone?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Freeman and paperclip,

why don't you two commies just go to Russia and leave the rest of us alone?

hmmm now i'm intrigued... why are we commies? It is a serious question, I don't see any connection between what I said and communism.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
paperclip,

Commie is NEOs turn for anyone who opposes him.

Neo, the Arabs have alot of hackers, a friend of mine who was over in Saudi said alot of Arab kids, thats all they do is hack, thus, extra firewalls were needed for compyuters over there. They hack and pirate programs.

However, they are no more brainwashed than you are. Thier brainwashing coems from one set of standards. Y&ours comes from the other.

In the end, both parties are fed a pack of lies to direct them towards a goal.

And blade runner is right, who bgetter to train hackers than the cia?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Those Jihad E-attacks, have only a 4year maybe, window- to attack thru existing internet.

i can't believe the research/military & shadow govt. don't already have their own access pipelines, outside of this here internet.

As to why? are hackers & attackers....
WELL, when all the good,honest,decent folks are gone away -- >and no longer easy prey

new topics

top topics

join