It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Against The Grain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I drifted in here out of curiosity from another board I belong to. There was a flame on it that suggested that the person flamed got their information from ATS and that ATS is populated by kooks and crazies. My inquisitive nature heightened, I decided to check you out. Upon my arrival I discovered that if, indeed, ATS is inhabited by such people ... then they are my kind of people.

I'm retired from the U. S. Border Patrol and have worked extensively in the desert Southwest. Holding a master's in History and a doctorate in Organizational Development, I'm finding much of interest on the threads and look forward to posting from time to time.

"Raggedhole" refers to the optimum size of a 50 round group of shots in the handgun qualification course in my former agency: One Ragged Hole.

JAK

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS raggedhole.

Here's the excellent Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links, a wonderful resource containing practically everything about anything ATS.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay !

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hahaha. Kooks and crazies eh? Well... sounds about right. Good to know other people on the Internet have heard of us, I guess?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggedhole
ATS is populated by kooks and crazies.

You rang?

Welcome aboard...

MMP

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Welcome to the board, I'm pretty new myself, but welcome.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Welcome raggedhole!

Your'e description of a ragged hole wasn't quite the mental image that first arose in my kooky and crazy and might I add demented imagination.

new topics

top topics

join