It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

satan watched, the towers doomed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
not sure if anyones mentioned this.....

www.geocities.com...

found this footage. looks believable. was their a supernatural role played in the attack?
could appreciate some input as too whether i'm being dooped or not. as far as i can tell the dot and the super speed smudge are in conjuction with thier tragectory ad angle of travel. you can see the smudge come from the top left of the camera move over the corner of the left building and down to the right.

very interesting....... what's your take?

strange, it worked but a 1/2 hr ago..... i got the movie before it went offline anyway....... looks convincing.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by spearhead]

[edit on 25-2-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Broken link, man.

Anyways, there's lots of things captured around the WTC when it is burning and collapsing. I've even seen some videos with supposed UFOs watching it happen. I think that clip is somewhere in one of the WTC conspiracy threads in ATS, try google'em and you'll find them.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Uhm. As far as I can tell it's jsut a fast moving bird. Next please

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ok well in the movie i downloaded this fast moving bird would have to be say, about the size of an aeroplane. and it travels right across the screen, between the two towers and all in a few frames............. like i'm talking this bird must of had a super-mega-high velocity-size enlargening turbo thrust hole in its rear end.

in other words..... that ain't no bird

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Presuming this video is available elsewhere on the net and can be proven not to have been faked (since i have never seen it before) then we can take it from their.

Looks to me like it came out of the other tower, it is the same colour as the smoke so im thinking it may be something being blown out of the other tower.

It could also be something much much closer to the camera like a bird moving somewhat slower and it just appears to be farther away.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
like i'm talking this bird must of had a super-mega-high velocity-size enlargening turbo thrust hole in its rear end.

Uhm... It was closer tot he camera than the buildings? Try applying some logic.

new topics

top topics

join