It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening-Revelations and Enlightenment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just wondering how many people on ATS know what the
'Awakening' is, are on that journey or have any progress
reports to share as per your own state of enlightenment.

Just food for thought:

Consider that if human beings are a hybrid species of
the Niburians or such, that there is the possibility that
latent memories or histories at some points throughout
history have begun to invade other psyches. Imagine it;
extra-terrestrial schizophrenia!

Also of note, in the tablets of Enki as translated by Zecharia Sitchin, ends with Enki and Enlil leaving Earth as the last of their kind when Enki muses to his brother: "I wonder if the future of Earth, the past of Nibiru will it emulate?" Could we have modelled our world and our beliefs as mirror to another civilization within our grand universe!?

***En.ki was according to Sumerian cuneiform, the I am that appeared to Moses and the one who tended the Garden of Eden. Possibly built the Genesis Chamber.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I've discovered (within myself) that an awakening, (again from my perspective) is not a process of it's own, rather it isn't a step..once you 'awaken' you are there within the awakening, you are continually waking up, discovering answers pertaining to your own personal enlightenment. It isn't or shouldn't feel as though you are detatching from the world around you, instead it should feel more like you are becoming 'one' with it and everything in it..you are nearing close to completion. That is how I would define awakening. A seemingly never ending moment in the process of spiritual completion.

With that said, I don't want it to sound as though it seems unimportant..because it isn't, but the problem is, is that there are few that are 'awakening' and then some that are- but do not recognize it as such..
So I feel this can take quite a toll on those that are aware of what's going on/it can make one feel as though they are alone, when infact they aren't..

Awakening is a very personal experience that brings one closer to ourselves, to God, to our deepest spirituality, but if you can't make those around you understand what you are going through, then it can have an adverse affect on your enlightenment or even cause one to distinguish it, which can truly have an adverse affect on oneself.

I also believe that those who are in the stage of enlightenment are possibly nearing very close to their *last* life, which could be 20 or more lives from this one as it's not a matter of time...Therefore are having to deal with all of their lives within *this* one, all of your karma has been poured into you in this one life and you are waking up to begin the process of understanding it and releasing it in order to advance even further..these are baby steps to the bigger picture but no less important-again I stress. It is a very personal experience that some could be sharing with many. And something I obviously could get lost in trying to explain or even make no sense doing so
But hey, I get an 'A' for effort right?
Magestica

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it is the quest for the holy grail, and it has nothing to do with self gain, if ur doing it fer self gain no conclusion will be reached
u must remove the cream from the milk

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i am self awakening as are most on these threads...
but that awakening is or has always been present...
i am coming to grips with the lies and veils put over the minds of those with the trinity within...

my faith is secure yet everywhere i look religion has been hijacked by those with no soul...

i find in the coming days that ats is also becoming a casualty to such said events...

i am purging all if not most disinformation and realizing my beingness...

i suppose in the end though you are correct for if these actions are they must be for a reason...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You have every right to disagree with my personal 'awakening' as it is a huge world with many souls and therefore not everyone will have the same awakening.

My awakening is based on my life/lives, my karma my subconscious, my brain even. It is all about me, but does not necessarily involve just me. Let me give an example as it would be easier to understand by way of example.

A soul was born for the first time,new to the world..naked and innocent. Something changes them or forms them to that first life, perhaps a trauma? Maybe they became greedy and consumed only in wealth and material gain? Maybe they became extremely religious, a monk even? The list starts there but could go on forever.
Let's say they became a monk and consumed their every waking moment in life with prayer, worship spiritual knowlege to form a closeness with God, never to betray or not intending anyway, but something happens and they lose their faith, but it's too late to find it again or backtrack where it was even lost, if they ever truly possessed it in the first place..they are old and possibly bitter longing to regain what was lost. Their physical body withers away but the soul of the bitter man remains and moves into a new life, now clothed and questioning, confused perhaps. He is born into a family that is poor, maybe ignorant and even blaming with little faith. He recognizes this feeling from somewhere deep within his subconscious but doesn't understand why or how. He spends his days longing to find justice in this world of material power and is saddened by the life that was chosen for him. He prays to a god who never seems to listen, his heart breaks for the self pitty he feels but he moves on and tries to better his life and contort it with what he has, but in his gut the questions are still there haunting him daily..from a past man who had everything and lost it all.

He dies again and is reborn a 3rd time to a wealthy and even prominant family with good standards and morals, but there is something different about this family and his take on it, he is born in an unfamiliar setting a different country where they worship false gods, unlike the true God he vaguely recalls in his soul, but he must follow his family and countries ways for it is his duity..

meanwhile..God is seeing this man he gave into a world not so long ago and the different lives and changes the man is living He is saddened that this man who possessed such faith has given in because of the world and the vastly different scenerios of his lives..so he intervenes unnoticed..and the man dies young and now even more questioning of a life that ended so abruptly.

His following 200 lives are meaningless as far as his spirit is concerned but he feels the grief so great from somewhere deep inside each consecutive life that he lives and experiences, infact the grief is growing inside him and he can no longer stop thinking about it, it is coming into view within him somewhere, and he must confront it and seek answers somewhere, so he starts to pray and build a bond that was lost long ago, he starts to somewhat recall something lingering there that was unclosed..He is born again and this time he is directly confronted with all of his lives and most importantly his first sway from his own personal spiritual growth and of course all the consecutive sways as well..He is a priest very holy and devoted but something dark lives inside him and he knows in order for progression he must be confronted with it..so he prays for an awakening of it, to be faced with it so he can settle it for once and for all..so he is faced with the darkness perhaps he is losing faith once again due to the church or even lust for a woman. But he recognizes the familiarness of the situation and reconciles it for good. No matter what comes his way he never loses his faith this time and he dies and moves on into a life of discovery and awakening because he prepared the path for this moment or life..it becomes his awakening, his remembering of things he did and things he must settle and face..the untruths, unjusts, the sacrifices, the greed, whatever the case may be for HIS personal awakening to completion..and this is his journey and it is only beginning yet it is full as you can see.. he feels his soul coming alive and gaining control over the brain all the knowledge in his soul is coming forth and making contact with the brain, he needs to understand this to realize what is happening and to gain what is his purpose in life as a whole..and the story goes on

That was REALLY long and I'm sorry to get carried away but I needed to make my point, and I surely hope I have.
For one mans journey will never be the same as anothers, but ultimately they ride beside eachother for the true purpose of existance, finding God and becoming one with Him once more in their personal way.
Magestica

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
To discover an inner awakening and to act on that awakening are two totally different things. One is for the meek. The other is for those who dare.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
and it makes logical sense from the point of reference of reincarnation...

i geuss i have been walking this path for some time now then...

and in my position i do not resent any other beings that are in different positions...

god bless ats...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I believe we are approaching a crossroads so to speak and that those with a deficit in their karma account are desparate to cram in all the adjusting they can before the cycle comes to an end.

I see others that have squandered their past time just partying because they know they cannot possibly hope to catch up now.

Then I see others that have decided that the best option is life' or physicality and have placed their loyalty with the dark side.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
An awakening is neither of what you have posted, it is a time in our lives when we are sure of nothing and have only one enemy to fight, ourselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
for i find myself contemplating a battle where it is i battling myself...
know faith no fear/no faith know fear....

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
i think i know what u mean by awakening. i read somewhere that everybody has there past and memories of past lives(whether u believe in reincarnation or not) hidden within their DNA. and to unlock these hidden mysteries, one must meditate. "there are no answers, only choices." so to find the misteries of creation, and every question you've ever asked yourself. one needs to look no further than oneself. the answers are within you!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
PS: if you are interested in this type of thing, i suggest u go to www.crystalinks.com it is a VERY good site, with tons of cool information.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I learned that thought is all there really is,and everything we think plays a part in creating our realities. There really is not such a thing as enlightenment so much as just learning to think about our realities and existence other than the way it is commonly thought of by those who insist that thinking within the box is the only way to be successful in this life.
Thinking within the box seems kind of pointless when all you get is material things in return,you can feed your body,you can feed your greed and vanity,your aspirations to impress your peers,to compete.
All the things you strive for will eventually dissipate and be gone,but the thought will remain.
Then what?.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
All the things you strive for will eventually dissipate and be gone,but the thought will remain.
Then what?.

This basic thought has been running around in my mind for a long time...And it's tied into a bumper sticker I saw (some decades ago), "He who dies with the most toys wins."

I've seen another bumper sticker that goes a step beyond that..."He who dies with the most toys still dies".

My contemplation has gone beyond that...
..."He who dies with the most toys still dies, but wins...What?"
This was the line of thinking that got me started on researching not only what current versions of the scriptures say, but also to research the history of the Church, Scriptures & Religions et al.

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
I learned that thought is all there really is,and everything we think plays a part in creating our realities. There really is not such a thing as enlightenment so much as just learning to think about our realities and existence other than the way it is commonly thought of by those who insist that thinking within the box is the only way to be successful in this life.
Thinking within the box seems kind of pointless when all you get is material things in return,you can feed your body,you can feed your greed and vanity,your aspirations to impress your peers,to compete.
Then what?.

i definatly think u are right. but maybe all we have to do now is stop thinking. if it is a possibility. "once you know the answers, why ask more questions, why keep thinking?" i know why, because wisdom and knowlegde are infinite, unless you are GOD. so what do you do then? you just have to exept the fact that you will never know what u want, and you just have to wait till you get to the other side.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Q. What is Enlightenment?
A. Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another.

- Immanuel Kant

For me these are words to live by and very relevant to understanding what awakening is.

But lets look at this from the context of the next step...

The image presented is that of Quetzalcoatl presented from the context of a living, animated soul (the left side).

Consider that beyond the silence one can generate, with meditation, exist the capacity for the soul to perceive.

As a result to silence your mind, results in making possible, the ability of awareness to perceive reality. From the context of what the soul has the ability to observe.

The soul with respect to the human condition is not dormant and awaiting for life, as we understand it, to end (There is in fact no system of belief which sugest otherwise).

To be very specific the body-soul duality are one and can be understood as one in respect to the present.

Any thoughts?

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
it can be percieved as one in this present...
but lets take this post a little further...

the soul can be percieved as potentialy many in regard to one perceptionalizing potentialities...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. What is Enlightenment?
A. Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another.

- Immanuel Kant

you are absolutly right Toltec. everyone can figure out themselves, the answer to the questions they ask. so a part of enlightenment is simply to stop asking questions, and figuring it out for yourself. we all need to stop asking, and start thinking and researching.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Agreed tiegm my impression is that there are as many paths as there are individuals. As such inside of each of us are answers to question specific to each and every path. The meaning and relevance of each answer is as important as any other, each the piece of a puzzle which when completed presents reality in way difficult to ignore.

Consider the attached a contribution...

davidwiley.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Would be having the understanding and knowledge to leave your physical body,actually do or effect something on another plane or place or dimension, and be able to return to the physical body again.
But would you want to come back,maybe that's what death is,maybe they just leave and do not want to return.
Just a random meandering thought that is very much out of place,or is it?.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join