It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've located a possible pyramid in Australia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I used Bruce Cathie's grid program to verify a large pyramid structure in the middle of Australia. I was actually looking for Pine Gap, when I came across this huge pyramid in the middle of nowhere!

The grid harmonics for it were spot on...straight out of Cathie's books, exactly the same numbers, right on the tip of it.

Anyone with Google Earth can find it. I'm gonna go charter a plane and take a look. It's bigger than Giza.

23.19.36.66S 134.42.55.66E

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I was only able to get Google Earth to work when I entered this set of coordinates s23.19 e134.42

Can you plug this into on your computer and tell me where, from this spot, I should look? If you also include the altitude in feet please.

I'm just not seeing where this pyramid is.

Thanks man

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The snapshot I took in Google Earth shows the following:

23 19' 36.66"S 134 42'55.66"E

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Here's what i found, is that an airfield just to the south of the "pyramid'?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
well i don't have google earth. but the only thing you'll find out there that is bigger than giza is Ayers Rock. smack band in the middle. Also known as Ularu.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I found this thing a few month's back while searching for Pine Gap.

It's possible that's an airstrip, but this think is in the middle of nowhere, I mean thousands of kms from the main cities, for anyone who knows Australia...it's just desert out there.

I've done an overlay of the pyramid structure but don't know how to post images...can anyone help?

Look at the shadow on that thing. By the altitude, it's 4 times the size of Giza.

I've called it the new Amarna Pyramid. A tribute to Akhenaten.

Bulletproof

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Interesting find

I looked at images of Ularu, and that does not look the shape of a Pyramind.
I found a place called Pyramid Gap Latitude: -19.3 | Longitude: 128.4 | Area: 08 don't think this is it though, looks to be a different location in Aus and does not have close up to see what is there. I don't have google earth

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think it's just an optical illusion. A dry lakebed or something that's being mined and the straightline transition from dark to light, makes it appear to be a shadow. If you interpret the dark area as a shadow, your mind then believes it's a 3 dimensional object that resembles a pyramid - even though it's not really even pyramid shaped if you look closely.

edit/ add pic

[edit on 2/25/2006 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don't think it is an optical illusion.

The way I see it, the red arrow in my picture is the "peak" or cornerstone, and I've lined the two axes that aren't quite as visible, but are there. If you look closely, you can see the "stone lines" going at a 45 degree angle from the "west" axis in either direction.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Using the measure feature of google earth it is .82 on both sides. There is a large city about 60 miles away as the crow flies, to the west. So this is not that remote of an area.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That "large city" you refer to is the small outback town of Alice Springs.

Just outside of Alice springs is the top secret Americal base Pine Gap which has a huge underground facility.

After doing photoshop overlays on the Pyramid (I just don't know how to post them here) I've made a perfect geometrical pyramid extraction.

You also forget that Bruce Cathie's World Grid Program has verified this particular location (E.G exactly on the tip) as a very important harmonic energy point.

The figures that came back were EXACTLY the same ones in his books.

If I change the co-ordinants slightly, it doesn't have that same harmonic.

Check out Cathie's World Grid Program.

He's also doing a movie apparently on Antigravity, as you can see in the Aliens UFO board.

Bulletproof

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A closer landmark than Alice Springs is the Etneemba Waterhole just a couple miles south east.

Expedia map
Travel journal
Earth search

[edit on 2/25/06 by makeitso]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to kill your find but its definately not a pyramid. My grandfather was the local policeman at harts range just nth east of your "pyramid" for many years. He along with many stockmen have been through that area extensively over the years, not to mention the local aborigines.
My grandmother and my mother still live in alice springs and believe me if it existed my grandmother would know about it.She seems to know everything else.
If you are looking for pine gap it is only about 10-15 km south west of alice springs, look for mt gillen then move slowly sth west.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
At first glance it really did look like a Pyramid ! But now that I have viewed it in zoom, it is an Optical illusion. It doesn't even have straight sides.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It must be something of importance, as Cathie's Grid Harmonics match it perfectly, right on the peak. The result is a perfect reciprocal of the speed of light harmonic.

If it's not a pyramid...it definately has significance, could be a secret undergroung research facility even.

I emailed Bruce directly about it and he said:

"If a visit was carried out it could spell trouble as it will be surrounded with security. The great thing is that my pre-published unified values fit the position right on its peak. "

Kind Regards
Bruce

Something's out there.

Bulletproof

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi All,

I came across this old post and thought I'd see the site for myself on google maps. Has anyone else looked recently? The site is no longer there and instead it's a perfectly flat bit of ground with a road running up the middle.

Looks like there may have been some truth to this afterall.

Does anyone know if it's possible to access old/archived maps? It used to be possible with Near Map, but now that's a paid service

maps.google.com.au...,134.715654&spn=0.007448,0.014226&sll=-37.860283,145.079616&sspn=1.138457,2.364 807&t=h&z=17

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nova35

It looks exactly the same now, except that you can clearly see that it isn't a pyramid, with the new hi-res images:

maps.google.com...,134.717016&spn=0.017398,0.01929

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ohh you're right, overlaying the images looks almost the same. It's the blackened landscape on the right of the road which really throws you off in the original pic.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
oops wrong post
edit on 10-2-2014 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join