It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

davidicke.com closed by Spooks?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

Follow the above. From the site as of 07.30 GMT

PO Box 1300, London SE1 1BD

The contents of this website have been seized pending investigation into alleged breaches of the Offical Secrets Act 1989.

British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS)

Any ideas why?

Note to Mod: please move the above to the correct place. Sorry.thanks

[edit on 25-2-2006 by joe90]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I guess David Icke was on to something!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Could just be that someone's hijacked the site and put a link to SIS? If it is right, and I'll reserve judgement, then would it be something recent? Anyone go there yesterday, and if so, what were the latest bits of news? Could give us a clue........

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Here's the latest Google Cache:

link here

But, I'm not sure how long it will stay for.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 26-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I just got in from my bookmarked link without any problems. N o mention on the site of any hacked links or problems.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I just got in from my bookmarked link without any problems. N o mention on the site of any hacked links or problems.

I tried from the link above and a Google search and all I got was the SIS message. Try hitting refresh and see what happens. Weird.

Update: It's a hack. this link still works.
www.davidicke.com...

I'll get me coat. . .

[edit on 25-2-2006 by fingapointa]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OK, I hit the refresh button and got the SIS message this time.

I check into the DI site every couple of days and browse the headlines section. I don't remember seeing anything there that I haven't seen on other sites such as PrisonPlanet.com, What Really Happened.com etc.

Maybe he just got under someones skin

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
On the cache, if you hit the "current page" link you get to the site - think you're right fingapointa - looks like its a hack. Never go there myself, but just spent the last hour trawling through and there is some interesting stuff there. Still could be the spooks taking it down though, not officially, but just for fun...........

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Actually, thinking about it, if the site had been taken down officially then surely all we would see is "file not found" or something, not a big fat SIS logo with their PO Box no etc.? Breach of Official Secrets Act etc. would trickle out over the coming days after charges had been made. Could be a bored spook with nothing better to do, or even one who'd had a nod and a wink from above.......or maybe I'm just paranoid, well actually I must be as I post on ATS..........

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
They're talking to David Icke in the background (not directly on the show) on Coast to Coast right now, it seems as if he wasn't aware this had happened and is trying to get a hold of his webmaster now. If they say what's up before 5 am, when the show is over, I'll update.

Update (Edit): David got the site back up and running now, he has no idea what happened or what that was all about. They (Coast to Coast) are going to try and follow up with him tomorrow to see what he has found out.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by Fiveby5]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Now posted on his site:

www.davidicke.com...

25 Feb: 'MI6' DID NOT CLOSE THIS SITE DOWN TODAY - IT WAS HACKED

case closed?

top topics

join