It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda/CIA/Nazi/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well... After reading this, my one sided view of the CIA has changed a bit and is now is foucused on the ones responsible for its manipulation.

This is about how Hitler is in a way responsible for Al Qaeda and how there are forces in our gov that manipulate the good people of CIA into doing very bad things.

This is from John Loftus. John Loftus is a former federal prosecutor.

Let me give you an example. This year a friend of mine from the CIA, named Bob Baer wrote a very good book about Saudi Arabia and terrorism, it's called Sleeping with the Devil. I read the book and I got about a third of the way through and I stopped. Bob was writing how when he worked for the CIA how bad the files were.

He said, for example, the files for the Muslim Brotherhood were almost nothing. There were just a few newspaper clippings. I called Bob up and said, �Bob, that's wrong. The CIA has enormous files on the Muslim Brotherhood, volumes of them. I know because I read them a quarter of a century ago.� He said, �What do you mean?�

frontpagemag.com...

Read it. It is about how Nazis are really Al Qaeda and its the CIA's fault. I know it sounds crazy, but read it, it will all come together and make sense.

I saw a link of this posted in another tread, but I fell that this MUST be talked about. So read it, its not too long.

Read it, and if you can, debunk it. I really dont want this to be true.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Tasketo]

join