It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the U.S. pull out of Iraq?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
When will the U.S. pull out of Iraq?

when bush is either assasinated or replaced, nobody can stop bush except the american citezens.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

posted by chissler: “ . . Bush said in his speech yesterday that it will be the decision of the next president when to pull out of Iraq. Bush has no plans to bring your soldiers home . . before the last election he was quoted saying, ‘Before the election we will be pulled out of Iraq.’ I remember this because of Jon Stewart’s great quote of "Daddy’s got an election to win! For the first time I believe we are finally seeing some truth and honestly from the guy, which is not much . . but it is something . . He admitted several times to flaws in the plans he has for his administration. [Edited by Don W]

Admitting your error is the first and necessary step before you can actually deal with the consequences of long-term lying. I really hope Geo W is about to take the “12 Steps To Honesty” as he is supposed to have taken earlier for the sake of sobriety. Time alone will tell. Of course, one good sign would be to ISOLATE the VP Cheney and to FIRE the Oberfuhrer. We’ll see what we’ll see. (We have not choice. Until 2009.)

I am no fan of Bush, it just seems like in the wake of the wire tapping press, and the impeachment talk.. he finally seems to be admitting to things he has never admitted to before.

I think its alittle late to start with that, but atleast hes turned somewhat of a corner.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
IMO, Tony Blair is sinking deeper into a parliamentary quagmire in the UK. Geo W has squandered his electoral victory on Katrina and Jack Abramoff. Both these guys are facing reality for the first time since March 18, 2003. Maybe something good will come of this?

I say we'll begin the US soldiers "draw down" around October 1, 2006, just in time to give the GOP a much needed boost in the November 7 election. (Anyone know how to see what the Vegas odds are?) Blair’s future rides with Geo W’s. That is never good for one politician to be dependant on another. Either would “shuck” the other in a heart-beat for an electoral victory. Or a vote of confidence.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join