It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Worlds 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I went to see a science exhibit called Body Worlds 2 at the ontario science center recently and i wonder if any1 else had seen it?
i dunt know how to hyperlink yet so
www.ontariosciencecentre.ca...
it was really interesting cuz you could see all the muscles,bones,tendons, and organs as if u had x-ray glasses and were lookin at a person.alot of the models were like in wierd poses too but when u think of how they got them in that position and looking like that, it would make you sick.some of the display guys have their back muscles or abdominals completed opened makin u think that the people who did them must have had strong stomachs.though u wud appreciate it more if u have knowledge of the human body as so u will know wat u are lookin at.

Discuss if you've seen in and how you felt afterwards other than the fact that u wont b eatin beef jerky for a while

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This exhibit was here in Southern California not too long ago. A woman tried to steal one of the exhibit's pieces, a baby or fetus, i believe. She was one of many people who were strongly against this exhibit. I thought it was quite interesting. I didn't make the effort to go see it in person, though. I don't think i'd have the stomach for it up close and personal. And I know what you mean about the beef jerky. LoL.

join