It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman with 3 heads stalking the night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
From the people who brought us the monkey man, or whatever that thing was called. I dont believe for a second that this story has any veracity, but it is interesting how mass hysteria operates. Anyhow, if a 3 headed woman comes knocking on your door in the middle of the night, make sure you dont answer it!

Though description of the woman varies, there seems to be a consensus that she has three heads, visits at night to prey on infants and small children, mimics voices with worrisome accuracy and death is instantaneous if anybody looked in the eye. Lanes and streets which used to buzz till late in the night look deserted with residents avoiding to venture out, apprehensive of meeting the devil. Residents of chawls behind the RF Naik College have stopped sleeping out in the open for the past one week. “People used to sleep out but once the scare seized them, no one dares,” said 40-year-old Shobha Pingle.

dnaindia.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Could it be possible that she's just knocking on doors looking for the guy with three ... ah nevermind.

Glad I had the opportunity to reply to one of your post WOS, I hope you're feeling better.

Originally posted by William One Sac
From the people who brought us the monkey man, or whatever that thing was called. I dont believe for a second that this story has any veracity, but it is interesting how mass hysteria operates. Anyhow, if a 3 headed woman comes knocking on your door in the middle of the night, make sure you dont answer it!

Though description of the woman varies, there seems to be a consensus that she has three heads, visits at night to prey on infants and small children, mimics voices with worrisome accuracy and death is instantaneous if anybody looked in the eye. Lanes and streets which used to buzz till late in the night look deserted with residents avoiding to venture out, apprehensive of meeting the devil. Residents of chawls behind the RF Naik College have stopped sleeping out in the open for the past one week. “People used to sleep out but once the scare seized them, no one dares,” said 40-year-old Shobha Pingle.

dnaindia.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You are right mass hysteria can be very strong when all energies are directed to one subject.

A women with three heads, that is a new one for me.

But I should not be so hasty I have wake up many times in the night seen a monkey hanging from my ceiling fan.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
three headed woman
maybe it's an alien??

I think people make up some of these stories to keep their kids in check.

Sorry honey, you can't go out after dark, the three headed lady is going to get you.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

I think people make up some of these stories to keep their kids in check.

It may have just started out as something like that, but it is growing to something much more serious. Remember how many people got hurt when the monkey man was running amuk. Jumping off of roofs and such.

While many people dismiss the stories as rumors and superstition, the belief is strong enough to empty the streets at night in Kopar Khairane, the Mumbai Daily News and Analysis reports.

According to the believers, the woman has three heads, goes after babies and small children and is an excellent mimic. Looking into her eyes is said to bring death.

Many worried residents have chalked the name of Lord Ram or Rama on their doors. Hindus believe that he is an incarnation of Vishnu the Preserver.

Just to be certain, few people open their doors after dark.

www.upi.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Stupid thread. I was about half way thru reading it when someone knocked on my door. I still have no idea who it was cause I didn't go to the door. I wasn't about to!

Stupid thread

Wupy

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hmmm.

It's a new scare, not an old superstition. Ie., people only recently have stopped sleeping outside in the "chawls behind the RF Naik College." This suggests there may be some basis in fact for the rumour.

I'm thinking kidnapping for illegal organ theft, with a focus on small children.

Good find William. Glad you're back.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
DON'T WORRY !! It's just my former wife. If you've no tangible assets.. you have nothing to fear.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Hmmm.

I'm thinking kidnapping for illegal organ theft, with a focus on small children.

So they are stealing the heads of small children and grafting them onto the body of this poor woman? Better watch out, next week it will be the five headed woman.

Wupy

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Originally posted by soficrow
Hmmm.

So they are stealing the heads of small children and grafting them onto the body of this poor woman? Better watch out, next week it will be the five headed woman.

Wupy

Don't scoff Wupy. I often am quite right about these things.

My accuracy results from a unique combination of vast trivial knowledge blended with just a touch of psychic apprehension.

Seriously though - Organ theft still is a huge black market industry. It only makes sense that "urban myths" would develop to warn the ignorant masses.

My question: Who creates and disseminates these tales that help protect unwitting people from the nasties in the world?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think Sofi's right though the explaination may be more mundane -- tigers or wolves. In some areas they have so few resources that they prey on the humans in the area.

The people are poor and poorly educated and tend to identify the predators that they don't see clearly with predatory monster humans. As others have pointed out, this was the case in several other incidents.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ive met many two faced women
but never a three headed one.

But seriously what im more interested in is if the accounts of how scared people are. People are still deep down scared of things that go bump in the night.

Creating a genetic Chimera monster might have real value as a psychological weapon in warfare. Just imagine how scared people would get if their really were monster even if they were ones created in a Lab.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I think Sofi's right

I am printing and framing this bit.

though the explaination may be more mundane -- tigers or wolves. The people are poor and poorly educated and tend to identify the predators that they don't see clearly with predatory monster humans.

Hmmm. Don't agree. Animal attacks might translate to monsters, but not 3-headed women - and people who sleep outside tend to know a lot about animals. Besides, this one knocks on doors in the dark of night....

As others have pointed out, this was the case in several other incidents.

Ahem. Sources please.

Just caught shadow's chimera hypothesis - excellent! A test run on a frankenchimera. I like it.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
In the case of the wolf attacks on children in India some four years ago, the wolves indeed were identified as some sort of demonic human. And if a wolf/tiger wants in to where the tasty humans are, it'll pound on the door with its paws.

My cat actually will bat at the bathroom door to be let in!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
In the case of the wolf attacks on children in India some four years ago, the wolves indeed were identified as some sort of demonic human. And if a wolf/tiger wants in to where the tasty humans are, it'll pound on the door with its paws.

My cat actually will bat at the bathroom door to be let in!

Okay - I believe you. Would like to read the original reports though. And the part about the wolves/tigers pounding on the doors makes sense altho I haven't heard of it before...

However, I do think the organ theft idea has a great deal of merit too. ...Have you ever read Organ Hunters by journalist Gordon Thomas? The stats and info at the back of the book are chilling...

Wig

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

You don't believe the story, neither do I, but you seem to believe there is mass hysteria there, I don't, I say the whole story is bunkum.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a woman with 3 heads? thats nothing compared to the evil monkey in my closet!!! he wont leave me alone i think its gonna kill me one day so nice knowing u all.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow three heads! I sure hate to think of her headache rememdy bills. Maybe Perewinkle Blue we could introduce her to my ex-husband they should get along great

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Maybe someone should go to that town and cure them of their fears by sleeping outside.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't buy the "organ harvesting" stories for a number of reasons (well, most of them I don't buy) -- the main one being the difficulty of transplanting organs. You have to have a good tissue match or the transplant will fail... and then those angry families will send hitmen after YOU. Many organs have to also be matched by body weight and height; a heart from a teenaged victim will not work in a 40 year old man who's overweight (I had a boss who had a heart transplant and matching body type was another issue.

You can't take "just any" body -- someone from a poor area is likely to have diseases not common in the rest of the world and may have parisites to boot. If poverty is accompanied by poor quality food, the organs may have other problems.

So I don't really believe in that.

Taking organs for "muti"; for magic, yes I believe that's done and there's a shocking amount of it.

Maybe we should discuss that in another thread, though. This one was about the weird thing in India.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join