It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My philosophical view on sexuality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, like the title reads, this thread is about my own personal view on sexuality.

Was'nt quite sure where to put this, but I figured here would be the best.

Ok, now, for anyone who does'nt know, I'm what people (like myself and otherwise) am gay, I prefer men sexually.

However, I do not consider myself gay, nor straight, nor bi.

If you were to draw a chart, i'd be half way between likeing men and liking both.

Now, it is my belief that no person is stragiht and no person is gay, we all fit somewhere in between on the aforementioned chart, but no on is at
0 point (likeing only one of the sexes), now I'm not trying to sound like a hippi saying everyones bi, thats not exactly what I mean, a person may be at point S-1 (S=Straight, and the one is one degree from 0 point.) or G-2 (G=Gay, 2 etc) or at anyplace in between.

Now, I know a good lot of people are gonna say I'm wrong, and that they're totally straight or gay, they can think whatever they like, just as I can.

One may prefer one gender or the other, but it does'nt mean they strictly like that one gender.

That is my own view on sexuality, we are all Bisexual to one degree or another.

I'd like everyone's thoughts and opinions (civil ones).

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I understand what you mean by that, and I kinda agree with most of it.
There were some studies done about this in the 80's wasn't there?
Are you male or female? I think this might make a difference as to the replies you get.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Are you male or female? I think this might make a difference as to the replies you get.

Already answered:

Originally posted by iori_komei
...I'm what people (like myself and otherwise) am gay, I prefer men sexually

I know what you mean, Iori. I would be classed as "straight" but I have no trouble admitting a male is good looking, etc...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hes probably right in some respects, however I think sex in general is a very disgusting thing, not worthy of existance, so my opinion isnt worth much.

top topics

join