It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seismic Peculiarity Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I've been looking over the USGS Seismic sensors for today and the results are rather peculiar, there seems to be a lot of small scale vibrations on some of the sensors but they look very controlled

IU/BILL, Bilibino, Russia looks crazy, havent seen it like that before.
IU/KMBO, Kilima Mbogo, Kenya has alot of big white gaps, shouldn't that reading be continuous?
IU/PTCN, Pitcairn Island, South Pacific also looks very intense, but it seems to be following a pattern.

Lots of moving and shaking going on, very weird.

Can you confirm this or would someone care to put my paranoid fantasies to rest?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone noticed anything?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have unfortunately been rather remiss on seismic activities the last couple of days. I took the weekend off from ATS and got sick in the process. I spent most of the day trying to keep up with paperwork. However, one of my seismic thread collegues did mention something about a burst of activity associated with the New Madrid Siesmic Zone, which is certainly not a region that one looks forward to seismic activity in.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There was some global movement today, beyond background... I don't know. Most likely some very deep, very big magmatic burp. The most interesting reading I saw was TIXI (Tiksi, Russia)

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Some solar data may help here. I have no idea what this is but look at electron and x-ray flux data here:

www.n3kl.org...

HAARP was showing strange behavior that Banshee noted. The last 36 is quiet except for some recent movement and some bizzare behavior in Anchorage.

top topics

join