It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Civil War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
My question to all of you people is do you think that a civil war will actually break out or the conflict between the sunnis and shiites will be resolved. Also if a civil war does break out in Iraq will it be the worst we have seen so far in the War on Terror as far as violence and casualties and will a civil war in Iraq be resolved quickly or will it drag on for a few years.

mod edit, spelling

[edit on 24-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Civil War will be inevitable after this last outbreak.

As to the coalition cuasing it, well i cant really say. But this last episode has to have some repercussions no matter what..........

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You could argue there has been a low scale civil war going on for decades in Iraq and make a pretty good case.

If a full blown civil war breaks out in Iraq you could very well see some of the worst ethnic clensing that part of the world has seen in a long time.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
You could argue there has been a low scale civil war going on for decades in Iraq and make a pretty good case.

If a full blown civil war breaks out in Iraq you could very well see some of the worst ethnic clensing that part of the world has seen in a long time.

Like i said, a civil War will break out because of what happened.

Also, the fact that Baghdad has been closed down during the day to try and stem the bombings will not help the issue regarding any unrest.

The US are tempting fate here. Look at what happened in Northern Ireland with the UK forces. It Will not work.............

top topics

join