It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a Democrat speaks....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was going through some past quotes from democrats that I have locked away on my computer, and I decided to share them with you to show you that when a democrat speaks, no one really knows what is being said! This weeks post is dedicated to...mr. clinton.

Bill Clinton, January 27, 1992, speaking about the allegations that he had a 12 year affair with Gennifer Flowers..."They've been exposed as the trash they are"

Arkansas Gazette
January 1998, Bill Clinton admits under oath in the Paula Jones deposition that he had an affair with Gennifer Flowers

"When I was a younger man and had a life," stated Clinton, "I owned an El Camino pickup in the '70s. It was a real sort of Southern deal. I had Astroturf in the back. You don't want to know why, but I did."

Mr. Clinton made a "joke" during a White House Press meeting during the weekend of May 1, 1999. He assured the group that although Al Gore attended the Kentucky Derby, he did not sire the winning horse. Everyone laughed (??) This is the president of the United States, making jokes about the VP having sex with a horse?

"You can't say you love your country and hate your government." - Bill Clinton, 1995 (After the OKC bombing)

"A lot of wonderful people love their country and hate the military." - Bill Clinton, 1969 (Letter to the National Guard)

In his speech to the Fraternal Order of Police in Cincinnati, OH during the 1996 election, President Clinton bragged on the strong Ohio economy. However, he forgot to tell the audience that at the time Ohio had a Republican Governor, top five State officials were all Republicans, both the State House and Senate were controlled by Republicans, a Republican US Senator and 13 of 19 US Representatives were Republicans.

"Thanks for the poncho."
President Clinton said this when he was presented with the Romanian tri-color flag during his visit in July. The flag did have a head-sized hole in the middle... But flags with the centers ripped out are the norm in Romania these days. With holes where the hated communist emblem used to be, such flags symbolize the 1989 anti-Communist revolt that led to the establishment of democracy. Shouldn't our President KNOW this??

The last time I checked, the Constitution said, 'of the people, by the people and for the people.' That's what the Declaration of Independence says."
President Bill Clinton, campaigning October 17, 1996. From a campaign speech given in California. Quoted in Investor's Business Daily October 25, 1996

That statement is in NEITHER - that phrase was in the Gettysburg Address!!

From Time magazine. 6/17/96 p. 104
refers to "Juanita" a recently discovered Inca mummy

"You know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy!"---Bill Clinton

Everything is about sex with you, isn't it?

"It has not worked. No one can say it has worked, so I decided we're either going to do what we said we're going to do with the U.N., or we're going to do something else."
A Bill Clinton quote in Washington Post on the U.N. operation in Bosnia.

"African-Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."
President Clinton on Black Entertainment Television, November 2, 1994

As a candidate in 1992, Bill Clinton blasted Bush administration standards of behavior and pledged to conduct "the most ethical administration in the history of the Republic."

Just thought I would share and make you day a little brighter!

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
Just thought I would share and make you day a little brighter!

- One Man Short

Thanks, we can all use a pointless blast from the past about an ex-president while Republicans are trying to outsource national security to co-conspirators in 9/11, foreign nations are no longer willing to buy our $8.2 trillion in debt and the hardest working Americans haven't have a raise in the minimum wage in 9 years while the Republican led Congress has voted 8 for themselves totalling $30 grand during the same. It does seem all better now that you've bashed Clinton. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Rant,

You are most welcome. I figured someone here would enjoy my little blast from the past, and a super-duper mod no less. Thumbs up for me on this one huh?

And may I add a big thank you for the usual BS filled anti-republican spewing that I have learned to expect from this board!

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

And may I add a big thank you for the usual BS filled anti-republican spewing that I have learned to expect from this board!

- One Man Short

Those are the facts about the current events here in 2006. Sorry you can't deal.

Thanks again for your empty Clinton bashing. It's a very important contribution to the political forum and will be applauded in the order it was received.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to break it to you there super jake, but my wayfare wondering and thoughts are no more pointless than the very words you type.

Me thinks me struck your clinton-bone with my bit of humour.

I love to bash on clinton, you love to bash on bush and thats just the way it is, however I would put it above your superness to call my posting pointless ( as was your response my good man ) and then to lash out with what little democrap loving low self esteem you have left and tell me I can't deal with something.

You don't even know my views on the current administration, yet you assume I can't deal with the way my country is being ran? hmmmm

Anyway take my post for what it is, as I will take your repsonse for what it was. I however will not make it personal as I understand the T&C of ATS - BTS - PTS.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention stay tuned for Part 2 coming soon.

I am thinking maybe of bashing a little on the lovable Al Gore and then kick it up a notch to that wacky Jimmy Carter and how he now knows whats best for America but couldn't get our hostages freed back in '79

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Me thinks me struck your clinton-bone with my bit of humour.

Didn't even read it. Don't care.

Just couldn't believe the world is so screwed up right now and someone actually took time out of their day to post whatever that is you posted.

Sorry. I care about America and the future. Carry on with whatever it is you care about.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Carry on with whatever it is you care about.

Thank you ever so much for your permission to carry on. I am not sure I would have been able to function without knowing you have ALLOWED me to do something.

I will forever be in your debt

Anyway, Rant...are you going to read PART 2 that I am going to release sometime next week?

It should be a real hoot. I can send you a U2U after I post it if you want me to, in case you miss it.

- One Man Short

[edit on 24-2-2006 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

- One Man Short

Dude, ya think it might have anything to do with the way you introduced your topic in this thread?...

-Forestlady

-------------------------------
Stay tuned for more inanity...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Great Clinton Quotes and I enjoyed them but...

This thread has morphed into the usual party rehtoric so ill play the game.

Here we go. I wont bother to post thousands of Bush quotes here but they are so much more shocking, disturbing and idiotic than the Clinton posts you posted. I could list hundreds but we all know them

If not look here

www.dubyaspeak.com... (amongst other places)

Actually I lied I must post some Bush quotes

"Can we win? I don't think you can win it." —after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

See all presidents say dumb things but Bush has set an unbeatable mark. Clinton makes jokes about sex Bush about Genocide. Which is worse?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Bandar Paul

Great response. I am glad someone in this forum has a sense of humour. In part 2 I may even include some Dan Quayle and Bob Dole quotes as well.

See, this CAN be fun.

Thanks Bandar Paul

new topics

top topics

join