It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you think of somebody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You are just sitting around or are walking down the street, and all of a sudden you think about someone you havent seen in years, or haven't even thought of in years.
Is that person at that exact moment in time thinking of you?

Just something I wonder. Why did that thought just pop into my head? What led me to that thought, as a matter of fact, why does any thought arrive in you head from out of nowhere?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
...because we are all connected and our D.N.A. is transmitting synchronization signals to construct our world which is perceptible and agreed upon by the inhabitants thereof. David Icke 101.

Simple.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't know the answer, but I can say I've wondered this same thing on many occasions. Similarly, have you ever picked up the phone to call someone, only to have it ring in your hand with that person calling you? I think there's something to it, but it's a phenomenon that would be difficult to test objectively.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hmmm, well I've rightly guessed who the person calling was, but then again it depends on the day, the time etc. that increases your chances of knowing.
And the other 50% of the time seems pure pre-cognition.

About thinking of that person, what if you called them to ask if they've thought of you, they'd think you are nuts, unless they were one of your nutty friends.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
According to books I have read, mainly books by Doreen Virtue, we are connected by something called an ethereal cord. When someone is thinking about you the energy from their thoughts travel through the ethereal cord that connects the two of you and can cause you to think about them as well.

new topics

top topics

join