It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the world is a more dangerous place because of George W. Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have a few photos here I want you too look at ,

Does this man, look like he is in control of the USA?

Tell me wether you believe this man, is in touch and compatent enough to be running the super-power of the free world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compared to this man, who said the following Oct7 2002

''some ask why Iraq is different from other countries or regimes that also have terrible weapons. While there are many dangers in the world, the threat from Iraq stands alone -- because it gathers the most serious dangers of our age in one place. Iraq's weapons of mass destruction are controlled by a murderous tyrant ''

''If we know Saddam Hussein has dangerous weapons today -- and we do''

Turned out he was lying.

Strike 1

This man

Was accused of 'Gross failure of Leadership'

Aug 27 9am FEMA report -
The hurricane's Category 4 storm surge "could greatly overtop levees and protective systems" and destroy nearly 90 percent of city structures, the FEMA report said. It further predicted "incredible search and rescue needs (60,000-plus)" and the displacement of more than a million residents.

When Senate Democrats investigating FEMA's response to Hurricane Katrina say they have documented nearly 30 instances in which federal and local government officials gave early reports on Aug. 29 that levees had broken and that New Orleans was flooding, including one report at 8:30 a.m. the day of the storm.

BUT

The first federal order to evacuate New Orleans was not issued until 1:30 a.m. Aug. 31

Strike 2

This man

Publically stated the USA DID NOT USE chemical/Incinderary weapons on Fallujha.
And ONLY admitted to it, when proof and FOOTAGE came out that they did.
HE would of NEVER told the Public about this Blatant use of horrendous weapons, if this evidence never came to light.
Is this a man you want to TRUST with the security of your nation?

Strike 3

Bush and CO publically state after the FAILED WMD claims on IRAQ, that Freedom and removing the Torturing regime are the goals of the IRAQI invasion. Yet Cheney pressures Congress to allow secret facilities that utilize torture to be written into law. Guantanamo, which the US says is legitimate even tho it was CREATED through loopholes in international Laws, remains open...

I thought president were meant to be looking OUT for the best interests of world peace, I thought the super power was meant to be a ROLE MODEL?

Strike 4

And Finally, my most gasped Strike against the USA government.

This man

Has given control of the some of the USA most crucial, and vulnerable ports to a middleastern company.

Why has he given the above photo, even a CHANCE of becoming a nuclear target?...

He marched across the other side of the world, to disarm a supposid sevre risk to world peace, yet he opens the door for a bomb right in the USA port?

All alqaeda need, is 1 sympathetic fundamentalist working the docks in Dubai, to know what container to pickup and transfer to that USA bound ship.. for this entire world to go to war.

Why has he given them this opportunity?

Strike 5

Now Im going to ask you again
does this man

after 5 GROSS mistakes, which have cost endless lives, and American Tax payer dollars look stable, intouch and competant enough to lead the free world?

Why does this man

deserve impeachment for lying about an AFFAIR with a women,

yet this man who has no clue what is going on, get continually the ability to screw America, the people and the world?

The Blood of the American president is on every americans hands.
You voted for this leader, and now he is destroying civilisation.

Why does he gagg scientists who want to EXPLAIN there opinions on global warming?
Why if Iraq is FREE, is the MEDIA coming out of the country CONTROLLED?
Why is there an occupational force in a foreign land?
Why why why why why in gods green sane earth are there still human beings with brains in there heads.... DEFENDING THIS warchild whom obviously came from a madmans makeup?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And I suppose you would rather a Democrat be in office? If so, you are one of them - in the same box with Bush.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Do you guys know anything about the port issue? The company we sold those ports to has no connection whatsoever to terrorism... They have no connection to funding terrorism... Don't you think it would look worse if we refused to let them buy the ports? Because... You know.. They are from the middle east!!! Talk about racism....

I suppose we should have just let them rot and disappear? Because.. you know... No one else wanted to buy them......... I mean, our Economy is struggling right now and we need those ports to remain active.. somehow. Because Lord knows when we will need them in the future. You can't just shut down a port and open it again when we need it. Kind of like shutting down a steel mill, once it's taken off line it doesn't come back without a huge some of money and about 10 years to bring it back online. I hope they take those ports and make them successful again. Think whatever you want about Bush... Enjoy the fact you can.

You don't want to get into port security with me my man... No offense but I will run you under the table about how safe our American ports are... No matter who owns them. But, believe the scare tactic if you want to. You should be less concerned with who owns our ports than "flag of convenience" ships and the type of sailors those ships employ. I can first hand ensure you that our ports are safe... Why? Because I make my living as a U.S. merchant Sailor. I can't even get a bottle of booze onto the ship in a U.S. port anymore. I swear it. It's like I'm a friggin' criminal for being a sailor. Let alone get anything off a ship that I may have bought over seas. I tried to bring some friggin' Cuban cigars over from Germany. Something I've done every-time I went over there. Nope... Not since they beefed up port security... It sucks.

I'll keep my feet planted on firm ground and make my own decisions... Not listen to what you want to believe. Thanks. *peace*

Sailor out........

Ahhhhhhh!!! The Arabs are coming to get us!!! Run!!! Now they control our ports....... puuuuleeeease.

By the way... I would change the title of this thread to... "The world is a more dangerous place because of terrorism." Just my two cents. Believe what you want to... Just make sure to look at all sides of an issue before making your "opinion" known.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by LostSailor]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Nice post, LostSailor. Sorry about your cigars, but it's good to know that security has been beefed up and is working better.

Agit8dChop, you need to do a lot more research into topics before you post a thread like this. It's obvious that you are merely shouting some of the hysterical headlines about GWB that are posted on leftist BB's. All the topics that you gloss over have been discussed in great detail here on ATS in the past, and you might want to at least review them before you post.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
now he is destroying civilisation.

Civilization - en.wikipedia.org...
Nope. I don't see where he is destroying it.
I can see where he is defending it ... but
definately don't see where he's destroying it.

Please explain where exactly he is destroying it.

TPL

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I believe that both sides of the 'War on Terrorism' can be blamed for making the world a more dangerous place.

First of all the terrorists started the slippery slide deliberately on 9/11, then the allies made several ill calculated mistakes in going into Iraq, namely the securing of its borders and quelling disorder in the immediate days following the downfall of Saddam. Iraq has since become a item to convince those that may not have gone on to become terrorists to infact become terrorists.

Note i didn't oppose going to war at the time, i do however feel that avoidable mistakes and some regrettable incidents have been made since the war 'officially' came to an end.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The president is doing what the president must do to save his country.

God bless America!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Look, you must understand that GW is trying to keep our country safe and he is not getting any support from the people. after Sept 11th almost everyone was ready to do what needed to be done, but like all major events 6 months later everyone's views change. It is time that America get tough with the world. Yes we do have our own problems and we could take care of them better but we dont. If we were to just sit on the side lines the worlds problems would come to us. Now if another terrorist attack were to happen then America would come together again and want revenge. its a repeating process. If it was up to me I would end Democracy, obviously it does not work. People like Westboro Baptist Church who hold signs at Soldiers Funerals saying "Thank God For Dead Soldiers" "Thank God For IED's" who disrespect the American Flag by wearing it around their waist upside down, or have the flag upside down on their flag pole at their church should be arrested. When you have the flag upside down that means you are in distress and let me tell you those people are in distress. Try to love your country.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Now there is a connection with terrorist's in the ports issue. First 2 of the Sept 11th terrorists were from the UAE. Ok you say no big deal, but in my opinion we cannot trust the ARABIC world right now, and believe me I hate to have to say that.

They say Islam is a nation of peace but if thats the case why is Islam the major problem of the world. They don't know what there religion is. Last time I checked a muslim killing another muslim was one of the worst crimes.

I appoligize to all muslims reading this but in my opinion it is too hard to trust the Islamic world. there are many muslims in the world who are apart of the real meaning of a Nation Of Peace but thanks to the rouge ones it messes it up for them.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
With the Katrina death toll now approaching 1,500...

Bush Policies are Weakening National Guard, Governors Say

By ROBERT PEAR
Published: February 27, 2006

WASHINGTON, Feb. 26 — Governors of both parties said Sunday that Bush administration policies were stripping the National Guard of equipment and personnel needed to respond to hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, forest fires and other emergencies.

Tens of thousands of National Guard members have been sent to Iraq, along with much of the equipment needed to deal with natural disasters and terrorist threats in the United States, the governors said here at the winter meeting of the National Governors Association.

That big government Federalist Bush has stripped governors of their ability to protect us with the National Guard, say those we elected to protect us locally.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Democracy Does Not Work
Now there is a connection with terrorist's in the ports issue. First 2 of the Sept 11th terrorists were from the UAE. Ok you say no big deal, but in my opinion we cannot trust the ARABIC world right now, and believe me I hate to have to say that.

That's where we differ on opinion then. Until someone can come out and prove to me that this UAE company funded or supported 9/11 in any way, I just can't see why we wouldn't let them buy our ports. It sounds like a guilty by color type of thing to me... Guilty by race... By religion. Whatever. ARABIC is a big word my man... We can't make things worse by generalizing. Like they generalize all WESTERNERS.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
My god!
This here is a conspiracy forum and right off the bat there are a string of posts knocking the guy down for posting real presidential screwups that would have any other president impeached.
I can't believe it! Either these people should have there head examined and tested for brainwashing. Either that or they are being PAID by the Bush regime to counter anti-Bush regime sentiment. Or there are brainscrubbing beams emitted from the Whitewash,...errm Whitehouse.
This is a popular forum, and I honestly am starting to think that this board is infiltrated with Republicans who get PAID to paint anti-Bush people as alarmist leftist idiots!
Really, I wonder! Are people really that THICK?
Or are they paid disinfo agents?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
My god!
This here is a conspiracy forum and right off the bat there are a string of posts knocking the guy down for posting real presidential screwups that would have any other president impeached.

No, this isn't a conspiracy forum. This is PTS not ATS. The original poster brought up a bunch of points. Most of which are still being debated about and claimed them as facts. Believe what you want to. But be careful how you say it. Hmmmm... Are you being paid to spread rumor and call logic minded people (realists) anti-leftist Bush supporters?

One sec while I adjust my wallet... It's getting so thick I can't sit on it anymore.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So whatsit pay?

What does Bush have to do before people see that he is a bad president?
Blow up Delaware?
Sell the Whitehouse to Mexico?

GWB doesn't represent the interests of the American citizen. If you believe he does, well then nothing will change your mind.
The mistakes and screwups of the Bush regime are like a brick in the head to people, you either feel it, and it hurts, or it knocks one unconcious and they don't know what hit them.

I find bricks hurt, and it's not my thick skull

(yes, your right, this is PTS, but still conspiracy related)

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree, Toadmund.

No matter what Chimp Face and his cronies do, these people LOVE it! They absolutely LOVE it! Free speech zones in America, they LOVE it! Attacking countries for no reason, they LOVE it! Arresting people because they disagree with Chimp Face, THEY LOVE IT!!

I bet Bush could get on TV tomorrow and rape a 5 year old kid on the White House lawn and the people would not say one thing about it if it was negative to Bush.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So Democracy Does Not Work we should in the U.K. have stopped all business with the Irish? With Catholics? Should we have stopped all business with Jewish people? Indian's maybe?

Sorry, but that's not really the smartest idea. To punish a Nation because of how one members acts in it, it's like dropping a bomb to kill one person and killing 99 innocent people. Really doesn't help the whole terrorism issue.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
No matter what Chimp Face and his cronies do, these people LOVE it! They absolutely LOVE it! Free speech zones in America, they LOVE it! Attacking countries for no reason, they LOVE it! Arresting people because they disagree with Chimp Face, THEY LOVE IT!!

Care to debate port security? Or do you prefer to say absolutely nothing that contributes to the thread? Like maybe support your broad opinions with some facts. Or, you just jumping on the bandwagon. Yeah, you know what I mean. You did get one point across real well...

Showing your ignorance on the subject of what realists love.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If the world is a more dangerous place, it is because of Bill Clinton. He was President for 8 years and did nothing. Some of his inactions led directly to 9/11.

I think Bush is doing a great job. Without his leadership after 9/11 no telling where this country would be. How many times would we had been attacked with some weak Democrat in charge?

The last President to be so ravaged by the media was Ronald Reagan, and all Reagan did was defeat the Soviet Union.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Look at this man!

Can you believe that he is allowed to give his opinion on the internet? Can a man who looks like this be trusted? What's that you say? It's not him? It's his avatar? Well, then, what kind of individual would represent himself to the world with such an image? Can such a person be trusted? Can anything he says be credible? I think not!

Obviously, the world is a far more dangerous place because this person has internet access. I say rise up, ye downtrodden and protest this heinous tyranny of those who deign to share their opinions while displaying grotesque images in their mini-profiles! Rise up, I say!

[edit on 2006/3/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
PORT SECURITY

At this time I feel that no Arab controlled or owned company should have such a major control in the US.

The President

I think it is about time that we as Americans give him a break. He is doing the best he can despite all the neg. media he is receiving.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join