It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity film!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
P.S...For those who haven't found the site yet it's:

www.antigravitymovie.com

Bulletproof

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
its a movie - so what .

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Could this movie be a HOAX?...........

Yeah we better ban it from ATS just in case.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Do you think so?

Doesn't look like a hoax to me...it's listed on IMDB as being in pre-production.

If it is....that's a real shame, I was hoping a new X-files movie or something would come out, I'm sick of hollywood comedies and megalithic fantasy battles.

I'd like to see another Night Stalker series...something creepy.

Aliens have been done to death, and film makers can't seem to get away from the greys.

Bulletproof

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hi Bulletproof,

In regards to the area 51 caller, this was a hoax as i've got a copy of the show where he phoned in and explained that it was hoax. I'll try and find a link or website where you can hear this.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here is the link:

Area 51 confession

its at the bottom of the page.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to seeing this. If anyone finds more information in the future about it's release date, and whether or not it will be shown in theaters, please let us know!

Here is the movie producers email address ((I think)):

james@bimmini.com

[edit on 27-2-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks slamminuk,

I was wondering about that one...it seemed very interesting, but a bit too strange to be real.

Thanks for posting the link on the site.

That conversation would make a great promo teaser for film don't you think!

A bit like the Wolf Creek ads they did. "please don't kill me..." etc

Bulletproof

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just wanted to ask a question in regads to Tesla and nazi inventors and the antigravity conspiracy..

If any governments had been testing and flying anti gravity craft since the 1940's, and they cover it up because of big business/money/military secrecy, then why the hell do they pour BILLIONS of money into jet aircraft production? We still build new military,civillian,and space jetcrafts....If it is money they are trying to protect, then why waste it on inferior craft...and if it is secrecy they are trying to protect, then why pour money into older "jet" technologies? It doesn't seem to add up to me, just seems a waste.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
In case you didn't know, the military wastes a ton of tax payer money on testing and development. A lot of these super advanced technologies are still in black budget projects. As you know, a lot of highly classified military stuff takes a long time to be declassified. So the reason has more to do with the "white tape" I think. Technology advances never happen over night. Just look at our history. It'll all come in stages. And I'm sure there's more reasons than you and I don't know about. I think to myself "why is SETI spending all that money on trying to contact ETs when I believe ETs have already visited Earth many times?" There is a reason for everything. Do you think the government is going to say "hey guys, don't waste all that money, they've already been here." No, they'd rather them wate all that money and keep the secret SECRET for now.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
You also have to look at from the point of view that we, as a society are confined by christian belief systems which say that there are no such things as aliens or life on other planets..

If there was evidence or proof that an antigravity craft had been reverse engineered from say, a real alien craft, then what would be the Vatican's stand.

If you or I had antigravity propulsion, and wanted to keep it secret, we'd still be spending tons of money on research, but still have to provide transport for the "citizens" (capital value) of our country.

Got to keep the cows happy, and cows just don't need flying saucers..they just need to be fed.

There's been many a strange thing happen to people like Tesla, Shauberger and Reich, who have all, at some time stepped over the bounds of what the "citizens" need to know, and have been subject to ridicule and eventually covert government or otherwise coverups.

We're kept in the dark for a reason.

If tomorrow we discovered a UFO hovering outside, there would be mass panic, looting, wars, religious overthrows..it would upset the equilibrium of what has become the normality of this matrix.

Drink your coffee, eat your junk food, watch the news, go to work, don't think, pay your taxes, do as your told.

If the antigravity film could at least show us some "real" stuff, it would be great.

That's one of the reasons I've been so interested in Cathie's theories for the past 12 years, because he saw some strange things, and set about proving we have an energy grid which these things use for propulsion or guidance.

Tesla knew about the grid, and Cathie had proved the position he chose for the Wardencliffe tower to be a harmonic site, just like the Philadelphia experiment. That must be why they're using that imagery on the poster.

Even nuclear weapons need to be placed on a specific harmonic point with the right timing, down to the right angle of the sun to set off the fission process.

Everything in this universe runs on a cycle and a frequency, everything has a positive and negative aspect, which is balance.

Ed leedscalnin knew that too. His Coral Castle was placed on a gravity specific location, and he was using positive/negative electro-magnetic shifts to cancel out earths magnetic gravity field.

There's a clear plastic sundial at his workshop showing which time of the day or night is best, with the angle of the sun and moon, and his "book in every home" was the coded version of that knowledge, based on his sweet sixteen.

The 16 is the angle he was using, and female was code for the moon.

Antigravity craft must therefore (in this atmosphere) utilise some energy from that grid that all these free energy scientists and researchers have been experimenting with.

In closing, I just don't think it's stuff that governments want us messing around with.

Bulletproof

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Guess I'll be the one to drag this one back up but there seems to be some more movement toward production on this film based on Bruce Cathie's work and theory.

The guy is way over my head but I am going to try to assimilate his work as deeply as I can. Website has ggained a new look and a publically announced open date.

Maybe something to look forward to? Maybe not.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I found the release date of Antigravity. It says June 1, 2006
Well there ya go. Woot! Can't wait to see it. Hope it's good...

ANTIGRAVITY is a high concept US$27m sci-fi thriller in the style of Enemy of the State and the X-Files. PRE-PRODUCTION is scheduled to begin on Feb 11th 2007. Locations are Adelaide, South Australia and New Zealand.

We are seeking immediate funding and distribution for this film.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
is it a picture of tesla coil there??

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Even nuclear weapons need to be placed on a specific harmonic point with the right timing, down to the right angle of the sun to set off the fission process.

This is utter trash.

If it were so then most of the nuclear weapons tests would have failed. In fact, most of them succeed. And people build nuclear reactors where they have access to infrastructure. And they work 24 hours a day.

Likewise mumbo jumbo is the "Harmonic conquest of space" by Bruce Cathie (supposedly the "True story" behind the movie). There's just plain no physics in it.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm consider myself to be very interested in UFOlogy but have never bought into the "Nazi Anti-Gravity" connection.

Conventional wisdom says gravity is not affected by Earth's magnetic field because gravity is the attractive force between the mass of two objects and has nothing to do with magnetism.

There have been controversial claims declaring that the Earth's magnetic field boosts gravity. Like this one.

According to this article, scientists funded by the ESA took part in an experiment rotating a ring of superconducting material at 6500 times a minute and produced a small "anti-gravity" effect. The problem is the effect is still 100 millionths of the acceleration due to Earth's mass. From a scientific standpoint (if this is true) it's a breakthru because its a hundred million trillion times larger than what Einstein's GR predicts. In other words, while it's very interesting how practical is it really? Still nowhere near the ballpark of nullifying Earth's gravity and strong enough to propel a massive disc around that weighs several tons @ 10,000 mph.

As for the OP and the topic of the Anti-Gravity movie... Even if the writer is full of it and humans have nothing like Anti-Gravity, perhaps it will increase interest in UFOlogy in general. Nothing wrong with that.

On the otherhand, if a "UFO nut" makes a movie revolving around anti-gravity, nazis, and UFOs and is shown to be a crackpot, then that could hurt the image of the UFO community. So the movie could be just another means of discrediting the UFO community.

Six to one - half dozen to the other?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

This is utter trash.

If it were so then most of the nuclear weapons tests would have failed. In fact, most of them succeed. And people build nuclear reactors where they have access to infrastructure. And they work 24 hours a day.

Likewise mumbo jumbo is the "Harmonic conquest of space" by Bruce Cathie (supposedly the "True story" behind the movie). There's just plain no physics in it.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

ANTI-GRAVITY

Looks interesting. Here is the main movie link:
www.antigravitymovie.com...

Check out the cool music and effects (showreel) here:
www.george-kallis.com...

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Thura]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
why do people always assume that we would be helpless in an alien attack.

sure they can travel fast and they may even have shields but eventually they will have to come down to the ground and thats when the real fighting will start never mind all the biohazzards to them they can die just from drinking our water simply because they cant combat every single virus here on earth and the same is for us anywhere else lets say found life out there we would have to slowly expose ourselves to the ecology and if we survived then great otherwise most of the contact will be ship to ship or on a suit

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
so is this movie coming out or what? I looked and only found dates that said 2008, no specifics though

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join