It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity film!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
O.K, after some serious seaching, I found this...

www.digitalcandy.net.au/antigravity/

Do you think it's a govt. funded thing or will there finally be some real info for us, not like Spielbergs terrible "Taken" series?

BP

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
dind ding ding i hear disclosure very sooooon.With all this serpo thing going on and this new film or Tv series comming out soon i give 80% chance that disclosure would happen within 6 yrs and i hope the aliens are benovelent

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Interesting, especially because it's supposedly based on a true story.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If the aliens are not benevolent we could be up the creek without a paddle, to be fair everything will just be speculation, but I doubt the governments will disclose anything anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If it's based on a true story, hopefully there will be some kind of "disclosure" as you suggest. The timing is perfect...it's like all part of a plan.

There also looks like some reference to Tibetan levitation by the info in the website. The famous "Professor Jarl" story.

Sure, if this is an independent production and not govt or jewish media related then someones's SURE to be watching...take care guys...

What are the chances of it making it to the theatres!!

I hate suppressionists.

I'll be first in line at the cinema if it does. Bring it on!

BP

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Looks interesting. I am looking forward to this film and also the John Titor film. If anything, they both make interesting movie plots that should be quite entertaining.

As for discosure, I don't think any of us will see it in our lifetimes, people are too religiously motivated, and don't have space in their psyche with their religious understanding of human creation. The prescence of another intelligent force would indeed disrupt the world more than it already is. Looking at the broader picture, most conflicts in history have been a direct result of of the differences in religion/religious sites or land, and differing religious interpretations. I believe that religion and the existence of a God who condems and punishes those who sin to an eternal damnation, was created in order to keep the masses from committing heinous crimes such as murder, rape,etc. Many sane people are afraid to commit these crimes, for fear of their eternal damnation, and if they lost this faith, the world would run amuk.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't know anything about the John Titor film, but interested to see how Cathie's story translates to a movie.

I agree that people aren't ready to accept an alternative non-religious reality yet, but hopefully these films will be a step forward for all of us.

It's about time!

The subtitle "secrecy is our only hope.." sounds like it could go both ways....are they trying to justify what they're covering up or is there a secret message here..

I heard a radio phone in message recently from someone who sounded terrified, claiming they knew the real nature of the coming E.T threat, and that it wasn't what we thought. Then it cut out, and about 50 radio stations were knocked out by an EM pulse..

The guy seemed angry that govt's weren't moving people away from populated areas, sounds like War of the worlds to me...there we gunshots too in the background, and something about the call being triangulated.

We'll see when the film comes out I guess..

BP

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

dind ding ding i hear disclosure very sooooon.With all this Serpo thing going on and this new film or Tv series comming out soon i give 80% chance that disclosure would happen within 6 yrs

That's pretty optimistic. As far as I can tell, what's going on now is business as usual, and disclosure (if there is actually anything to disclose) has about as much chance of happening as it always has. Practically nil.

Again, try to think of a scenario in which disclosing the knowledge of aliens would make somebody a lot more money than they're making now. Imagine we're the Ferengi. What profit would there be in it? If there's not enough guaranteed profit in it to risk upsetting the status quo, disclosure is not likely to happen any time soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So what do you think we'll get shown then?

As for "Taken" it was an insult to our common knowledge of past ET events, with a lame story and bad acting trying to fill in the gaps.

If "Antigravity" explores german UFO and Tesla theories, as well as Cathie's grid harmonics, then maybe there's not going to be aliens in it at all...possible?

BP

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I viewed the website, but I'm still confused.

What is this movie about? What true story is it based on? Why is it so coveted?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
bulletproof monk, I take it the call you were listening to was the one from Coast 2 Coast/Art Bell where the caller stated he was a ex area 51 employee medically discharged a week prior. the guy was crying, discussing things about aliens infiltrating the military out at area 51 and that they aren't what we think they are etc......and the call was cut-off after about a minute an half/2 minutes

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
any idea on a release date for this movie.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof monk
Spielbergs terrible "Taken" series?

BP

Taken was awesome

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That's awesome! Can't wait to see the film. Is it going to be in theaters, or..is it already out? U2u me, cause I don't feel like going back all over again and checking this forum.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I found the release date of Antigravity. It says June 1, 2006
Well there ya go. Woot! Can't wait to see it. Hope it's good...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
From the plot synopsis, general timeline, and posters they have on the site, it appears that this filmmaker is exploring one aspect of the Tesla/Marconi work into anti-gravity propulsion, the theft of the research by undercover Nazi spies (Tesla was a pacifist, and never would have given Hitler the technology of his own volition), and where the information ended up. The biggest giveaway to the Tesla tech nature of the film is the film poster in the center (in the downloads section of the site) that shows the tower at Wardenclyffe (Tesla's New York State research facility).

There is a school of thought that believes that the vast majority of UFO (specifically flying disc) sightings since the mid-1940s is actually because of the Tesla/Marconi tests and the Nazi tests of the stolen technology. This school of thought puts the UFOs of terrestrial origin, and not the craft of aliens. There is a lot of real-world evidence (including patent information) that points to the possible success of Tesla and Marconi actually creating an anti-gravity propelled flying disc, though none of it is conclusive, mainly due to the non-replicable nature of the patent information (Tesla was VERY paranoid by that point in his career, and was known to leave out key pieces of information in his patent documents). Although, on the other side of that coin, Tesla was also known for taking meticulous notes in his research journal, which, oddly, was missing in his ransacked NYC apartment when his nephew found him dead on January 7, 1943 (though there is no autopsy information, and no photos of his dead body - thus no proof that his body was even actually there). There's a lot of room for speculation in that regard.

In fact, in the film I'm developing, this is one of the themes it explores (see my sig for the link to the ATS thread about the film I'm working on - The Tesla War). Now, it's perfectly viable to do a feature length film about each of Tesla's inventions, and this film appears to be doing just that. My film, on the other hand, is going to use the Tesla technology and conspiracy theories as a background for a mostly character-driven plot - my film is more about the war between research for the good of mankind, and the greed of big business and world governments, and the humanity that gets battered in the crossfire.

Either way, this film does look like its worth seeing.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by obsidian468]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The 'Taken' series had excellent acting and it managed to encompass a lot of the public/government interaction hinted at by UFOlogists for many years. I even liked in the end the idea that the major encounter was all just a fabrication due to mental projection from a child of alien/human background.

It will be interesting to see this upcoming film because most ufologists don't believe that any humans have mastered true anti-gravity technology yet.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaso109
any idea on a release date for this movie.

According to www.imdb.org... it's sometime in 2007.

My film (with a similar, yet broader, subject, may come out first (though, the guy doing this film has more features to his credit than I do - mine will be minor release, if not just web/film festival/requested from me)

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
From the info I've found on the net, the film is based on Bruce Cathie's life story, which is also my area of special interest - harmonics, world grid etc. It seems to also be including the famous "Jarl" film, by the character bio's which shows levitation by Tibetan monks.

The Tesla tower inclusion and the German UFO imageru seem to suggest you're right..but this may be back up info in the film and not the main focus.

There's definately a present day element, as there's an "A-Team style van" used by the surveillance team, and Tesla didn't have one of those. Must be flashbacks.

Either way, with the credits this guy has, he must have the right connections to do a good job of it..

I hope it's better than "Taken"..Lame acting, bad sets, fake, fake, fake...an assault on our common knowledge of events since 1949.

Bulletproof

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli27
bulletproof monk, I take it the call you were listening to was the one from Coast 2 Coast/Art Bell where the caller stated he was a ex area 51 employee medically discharged a week prior. the guy was crying, discussing things about aliens infiltrating the military out at area 51 and that they aren't what we think they are etc......and the call was cut-off after about a minute an half/2 minutes

Yes, my friend has a copy of it, he played it to me the other day...what did you make of it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join