It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Cathie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Does anyone have any information about Bruce Cathie's new antigravity theories?

I have his old books, but I heard he was writing a new one to co-incide with a film they're making about his work.

BP

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i found bruce cathie's theories to be incredibly interesting years ago when i read his books, but then again, i have no knowledge whatsoever about the maths involved in it and was always looking for some brilliant mathematician to check it out for me. perhaps some clever person here could do that.

the only dismissals of him i ever heard about were about the photo of the 'antennae under the sea' he published in one book which others claimed was some plant or organism. however, dismissing all his work on one photo is hardly scientific. anyway, the photo and a long description of what mr cathie is all about can be found here - ascension2000.com... .

so, if anyone is going to dismiss him in this thread after reading that article, then please explain simply WHY he is wrong after doing the research yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thankyou very much.

I have a copy of his new World Grid program with the harmonics and map overlays...it's incredible. He's proved that we can't have a nuclear war, and also that the millenium dome is sitting on 0 longitude, and a harmonic latitude, with the main structure interlaced with wiring, he claims it's a space antenna being used to monitor transmissions from space.

I found reference to the film, apparently it's called "Antigravity" but it was on a Variety magazine website, and you need to have a subscription to look at it.

Best Wishes
BP

P.S Bruce also has a website where you can purchase the grid program, but I've lost my bookmarks since changing computers. Will have to search again.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof monk
He's proved that we can't have a nuclear war, and also that the millenium dome is sitting on 0 longitude, and a harmonic latitude, with the main structure interlaced with wiring, he claims it's a space antenna being used to monitor transmissions from space.

if i remember correctly, he claimed to have proven not that there CAN'T be a nuclear war but that you could predict when and where an atom bomb had to be detonated, thus making a nuclear war a bit silly when you know what your opponants next move will be.

dont know about the millenium dome but its a great subject for ats research

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

By bulletproof monk
P.S Bruce also has a website where you can purchase the grid program, but I've lost my bookmarks since changing computers. Will have to search again.

I've found Bruce Cathie's Website Bruce Cathie's Website

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks very much for that.

His website doesn't say anything about the film, so maybe he's keeping hush hush about that.

I used the program to pinpoint a large pyramid structure in the middle of Australia. I was actually looking for Pine Gap, when I came across this huge pyramid!

The grid harmonics for it were spot on...straight out of Cathie's books, exactly the same numbers, right on the tip of it.

Anyone with Google Earth can find it. I'm gonna charter a plane and take a look. It's bigger than Giza.

23.19.36.66S 134.42.55.66E

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
here you go - film info here...

www.antigravitymovie.com...

top topics

join