It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Peter Johns Asks “Would the American troops not go in [to Iran] under Israeli command?

NO.

Hence the reason Iran declares war on Israel and not the US. Then again I may have read it all wrong . .

Israel is by no means invincible. Israel can defend itself well for all the reasons it takes 3X to attack versus the number to defend. Israel has 10-25 atom bombs. I have read that in 1973's Yom Kippur War, Israel warned Egypt that before the Israelis would accept annihilation it would blow the Aswan Dam. Sort of a re-run of the quietly theorized Dooms Day Bomb of the 1950s. An H-bomb wrapped in 5 tons of cobalt, hidden in your own country, to be detonated only after your country has essentially been wiped out. A parting gesture. Sayonara.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Johns
More information from the bible code as I interpret the results.

1 August 2006 Israel and American troops enter Iran by camel to destroy A-bomb plants but are caught and executed.

Iran declares war on Israel on the 26 August 2006.

Iranian forces make good ground conquering all before it.

With the Israeli backs against the wall America launches a Neutron first strike bomb into Iran.

Iraq forces who escaped into Iran with ultra modern weapons come out of the underground hiding places and by suppressing US forces entering Iran causes UK to come to the US aid.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Peter Johns]

Israeli and American troops enter Iran by camel? If U.S. forces entered Iran (which they won't), I seriously doubt that they would be riding camels. I'm not taking sides here, I just wanted to make a constructive contribution to the thread. The mods have really been on me lately.

<< 1   >>

join