It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran War

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about the US/Israeli pact to invade Iran? The Bible code speaks about such an alliance with terrible consequences.




posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Since this speaks about the Bible Code and a prophecy, it really belongs in ATS Predictions and Prophecies.



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A link to some research of this specific bible code would be nice. The US should definitely not invade, only air strikes should be considered. I would rather nuke them than invade, it will be cheaper and it will get the job done. If Bush is willing to kill his own people to get what he wants then nuclear options will already be on the table.



posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Bible Code is the biggest hoax I've seen yet, but yes, the US and Israel are definitely on the same page about invading Iran. It's only a matter of time before this "war on terror" becomes WW3.



posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I for one believe that its already been cut and dried with the current administration that Iran will definitely be attacked, invaded or whatever you want to call it, and probably not to far off from now.

However I really dont see Israel being involved, at least openly involved due to their being in the middle of things over there in the middle east, but thats just my opinion, that the US will attempt to keep Israel out of the main picture, just my opinion.



posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Peter Johns In Guernsey: “Has anyone heard anything about the US/Israeli pact to invade Iran?”

Let’s lighten up on Peter Johns. After all, there are not that many people in Guernsey. I'm no fan of the Bible Code. It’s like Nostradamus, you read it best with HINDSIGHT. But a lot of people enjoy it. When I was young, one of the most interesting books I read was on numerology and the Great Pyramid. It seems almost everything could be “predicted” from the various measurements of the Pyramid of Cheops. Or Khufu. But, as in the others, only with the benefit of hindsight. Which makes all of those NOT as much a ‘predicting thing’ as a ‘ratifying thing?’ The Iraqi nuclear power plant constructed in 1977 was struck preemptively by the IDF in 1981. The plant was completely destroyed by US planes in 1991. Osirak, the plant, was barely 200 miles from the IDF launch site. Teheran is about 500 air miles.

The U.S. military is near the breaking point. We have no capacity to even contemplate a war-like move towards Iran. Although the Admin is trying its dam’dist to whoop up the populace to a WAR fever against Iran, I sense it is falling mostly on deaf ears. The Admin has lost most of its credibility

1. No chemical WMDs. 2. No biological WMDs. 3. No nuclear WMDs. 4. No oil filed fires WMDs. 5. No rockets to Israel WMDs. 6. No MOAB in Baghdad WMDs. And 7. No al Qaeda WMDs. This little boy cried WOLF once too often. There is no plan. It is part of a SPIN ploy to frighten Iran. Which it will not.



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The US can only do airstrikes against Iran because they have relatively few things to do. You dont need a B2 to attack insurgents in iraq for example.



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Johns
Has anyone heard anything about the US/Israeli pact to invade Iran? The Bible code speaks about such an alliance with terrible consequences.



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There is a plan to invade Iran by the Brits. Tony Blair has been throwing the idea around in secret meetings. I would be a great idea to take it and plunder it like Saladin plundered the Holy Land.



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This might be of intrest

www.publicedcenter.org...

There was also a alliance of middle eastern countires from 1955-1979 called CENTO/METO.


The Alliance with Isreal and western countires and Iran with it's muslim neighbors sounds alot like WW1..

[edit on 1-3-2006 by thesnafued1]



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by declair
There is a plan to invade Iran by the Brits. Tony Blair has been throwing the idea around in secret meetings. I would be a great idea to take it and plunder it like Saladin plundered the Holy Land.


No, they ruled that possibility out last year - no money, they bankrupt already.

As for the US and Israel....29th of March this year apparently....



posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
As for the US and Israel....29th of March this year apparently....


Where did you hear that one?



posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Where ever he heard it it's very unrealistic.
1. An invasion takes planning. You just don't up and invade. We have no troops or equipment in place to conduct an invasion less than a month from now.

2. Isreal government won't even be fully in place on the 29th. They have elections on the 28th.



posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It wouldn't suprise me that the French have helped the Iranians enrich their Yellow Cake. RAT BASTARDS! There are 4 high capacity enrichment plants in France. I wouldn't put it pass them to do such a dastardly deed. The French are still pissed at the U.S because of all those oil leases that were lost from the invasion of Iraq. The Iranians know the CIA and M16 will destroy or sabotage any attempt to produce weapons grade uranium in Iran. The best bet would be an iminent invasion soon. Before summer would be the ideal time.



posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by declair
It wouldn't suprise me that the French have helped the Iranians enrich their Yellow Cake. RAT BASTARDS! There are 4 high capacity enrichment plants in France. I wouldn't put it pass them to do such a dastardly deed. The French are still pissed at the U.S because of all those oil leases that were lost from the invasion of Iraq. The Iranians know the CIA and M16 will destroy or sabotage any attempt to produce weapons grade uranium in Iran. The best bet would be an iminent invasion soon. Before summer would be the ideal time.


Ya it's been said that it is now the ideal time to attack. Now put some evidence that we are gonna attack, with what and when.

Also how would the French move that kind of material? Someone would have definatly known and said soemthing by now. If it was for oil, you would have definatly heard about it. Ie Oil pricies going down in France, France getting x amount of new oil from Iran.



posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is the scenario I can see. The US and Britain launch a bombing campeign against the Iranian nuke sites. The president of Iran gets his chaos that will bring forth the last mullah, the Mahdi. Iran sends or activates its agents in the US to launch a terrorist campeign on US soil. The president of the US gets to declare martial law and suspend elections while he roots out the warmongers among us.

Both sides win.

The president of Iran gets his chaos and control and the presisdent of the US gets his chaos and control.

Its all in the plans of the NWO.

AND I'M AN OPTIMIST!!!!!!!!


Wupy



posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Below is a link worth checking out if you are interested in any kind of a timeline for a possible attack on Iran. Actually a lot of numbers and dates for all sorts of things to happen if you want to explore the NWO or Illuminati and the involvement of these groups.

www.threeworldwars.com...



posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
More information from the bible code as I interpret the results.

1 August 2006 Israel and American troops enter Iran by camel to destroy A-bomb plants but are caught and executed.

Iran declares war on Israel on the 26 August 2006.

Iranian forces make good ground conquering all before it.

With the Israeli backs against the wall America launches a Neutron first strike bomb into Iran.

Iraq forces who escaped into Iran with ultra modern weapons come out of the underground hiding places and by suppressing US forces entering Iran causes UK to come to the US aid.


[edit on 11-3-2006 by Peter Johns]



posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Johns[/I] More information from the bible code . . 1 August 2006 Israel and American troops enter Iran . . are caught and executed. Iran declares war on Israel on 26 August 2006. With Israeli backs against the wall America launches a neutron bomb first strike into Iran. Iraq forces that had escaped into Iran with ultra modern weapons come out of the underground hiding places and surprise US forces . . causes UK to come to the US aid. Cool.


Well, P/J, the board seems to have high doubts over the reliability of your Bible Code interpretations. I do not accept the Holy Bible as divinely inspired. So, as in Nostradamus, there is NO code fo the future to look for or at. Both work best in hindsight. We will have to make our own mistakes. Of which there seem to be no shortfall.

As a practical matter, I’m satisfied Geo W would be impeached if he launched an unilateral and preemptive strike on Iran. Just as Geo W has bumfuzzled the UAE ports issue, and miscalculated on every important issue, Social Security - Harriet Meiers - Hurricane Katrina - Jack Abramoff - the public is growing weary of having to pluck Geo W’s chestnuts out of the fire all the time. A Texas National Guard miscreant, the man has been a disaster for the United States and for the world. Ugh!

[edit on 3/11/2006 by donwhite]



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

Originally posted by Peter Johns[/I] More information from the bible code . . 1 August 2006 Israel and American troops enter Iran . . are caught and executed. Iran declares war on Israel on 26 August 2006. With Israeli backs against the wall America launches a neutron bomb first strike into Iran. Iraq forces that had escaped into Iran with ultra modern weapons come out of the underground hiding places and surprise US forces . . causes UK to come to the US aid. Cool.


Well, P/J, the board seems to have high doubts over the reliability of your Bible Code interpretations. I do not accept the Holy Bible as divinely inspired. So, as in Nostradamus, there is NO code fo the future to look for or at. Both work best in hindsight. We will have to make our own mistakes. Of which there seem to be no shortfall.

As a practical matter, I’m satisfied Geo W would be impeached if he launched an unilateral and preemptive strike on Iran. Just as Geo W has bumfuzzled the UAE ports issue, and miscalculated on every important issue, Social Security - Harriet Meiers - Hurricane Katrina - Jack Abramoff - the public is growing weary of having to pluck Geo W’s chestnuts out of the fire all the time. A Texas National Guard miscreant, the man has been a disaster for the United States and for the world. Ugh!

[edit on 3/11/2006 by donwhite]



Would the American troops not go in under Israeli command? Hence the reason Iran declares war on Israel and not the US. Then again I may have read it all wrong.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join