It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride is poison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
if Flouride is poison, then how do I go about cleaning my teeth?.....

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yeh I have been worried about this and I have to say that I use the most minimal amount of toothpaste when I brush. My teeth have been suffering but hey! it's better than my brain suffering. Try making your own toothpaste, its not that hard .....

- 2 large spoons of calcium carbonate (Basically chalk, gets the gunk off your teeth, you can get it from pottery supply stores)

- 1 large spoons of baking soda (this is the cleaning agent, get at any grocery store v. cheap)

- 1-2 lagre spoons of glycerin. (this gives the paste a creamy consistancy like paste from the store, may be hard to find though, try looking in local drug stores)

- 1/2 large spooooons full of peppermint extract (gives it a nice minty flavour!)

Now just add a small bit of water.......hey presto! your own toothpaste. You can even cut open an old toothpaste packet and store it in there if you like. If i had more time I would do this more often!

some links.......

Flouride in the water
Removing Flouride from water

[edit on 24/2/2006 by earthtone]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Either don't swallow the toothpaste and rinse your mouth well after or:

Just use Tom's of Maine toothpaste....no flouride in it and it's excellent stuff!!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

I was under the impression that the flouride would still be absorbed into your body through the mouth, at least a little, when brushing.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
dont swallow the flouride for one.

kthx. woo.

We all die eventually, the moment you were all spat out by your respective mothers you have been slowlying dying.

accept it.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
the moment you were all spat out by your respective mothers you have been slowlying dying.

accept it.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Lysergic]

Yeh i have accepted that.....just concerned about the effects that flouride has on the brain. I like my brain, the government does not like my brain. There is flouride in the water. Flouride effects the brain. Who puts flouride in the water?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
rinse with watah?

just like at the dentist, not like you suppose to gargle it

if you are that skeered, dont drink any city water ever or dasani or any RO crap.

and get you some Tom's all natural organic toothpaste.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Just use Tom's of Maine toothpaste....no flouride in it and it's excellent stuff!!

yes Toms of Maine is good...But, they have flouride and non flouride brands so make sure you buy the non flouridated. Also.. you really cannot escape flouride.
It is in our water.. milk... and from what I understand; the FDA wants to spray all our food with it now. There is a thread about it somewhere on this huge board.

There are two types of flouride that I know of.

Calcium Flouride- which is the good flouride(but its not what is used in our foods and toothpaste)

Sodium Flouride- this is the crap that is used in our products..unfortunately this is a waste developed from aluminum and metal producing plants.

God bless the FDA....

new topics

top topics

join