It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ATS are actually reptilians

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I believe that the reason why lizzardsamok was banned is because ATS are reptilian aliens!!! You know...it seems wierd to me that they used the same tactic as the illuminati did. I mean look at thier names...and stacked like a triangle. No, I am not paranoid. Just pyschic...

That's right ATS...I know what you're up to.........

[edit on 24-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]




posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Please see a psychiatrist.

2nd sentence.

- Nazgarn



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I never deny being a reptile.:shk:



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
OMFG OMFG How did you find our secret!?!?!? I must notify the Council of ReptillianVillE! Simon! Skeptic! HELP! lmfao



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry wolf, but you need some help if your really serious...

You spelled psychic wrong BTW...



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
lizzardsamok was banned because he was constantly breaking ATS's terms and conditions.
I'm suprised he wasn't banned earlier than he was. He was given many chances. The only person to blame for lizzardsamok being banned is lizzardsamok.

Why are you bringing this up now? lizzardsamok was banned a long time ago.



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've done extensive research on this subject. From what I have picked up so far I would have to disagree with you. Although, they seem like reptiles at first glance. I mean, as far as looks go and all. But you have to look more closely at their living habits. They need water to survive and function. They always lay their eggs in a semi-aquatic environment. Males can morph into females if need be.

I, in my humble opinion, would have to say they are more like amphibians.

*I hope I don't get banned for figuring that out.*



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
OMFG OMFG How did you find our secret!?!?!? I must notify the Council of ReptillianVillE! Simon! Skeptic! HELP! lmfao


Lmfao!

Hes with the squirrels! Gettim!


This thread is better then when I convinced my friend there were alligators in the town sewers



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I believe that the reason why lizzardsamok was banned is because ATS are reptilian aliens!!! You know...it seems wierd to me that they used the same tactic as the illuminati did. I mean look at thier names...and stacked like a triangle. No, I am not paranoid. Just pyschic...

That's right ATS...I know what you're up to.........







































posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
This thread is better then when I convinced my friend there were alligators in the town sewers


But why would they hang out in sewers when they've already obtained high positions in our government? Duh!



posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro

Hes with the squirrels! Gettim!





posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
For those who doubt, let me share this conversation with you.


Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Duzey
Does that mean Valhall has been replaced by a reptilian hatchling?



Yes



Amuk would never lie about such a thing.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join