It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A scary experience when I was little.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok, normally I don't post in this section, but it's the correct forum for this.

This is an experience I had when I was little.

I don't remember exactly how old I was, but I was around 9 or 10 at the time.

I was sitting on my bed with my cat, Smokey *bless his little departed soul* with a lanket almost totally covering myself and him.
There were no lights, except a small nightlight on the other side of the room, and the faint light from the stairs.

All the sudden I heard a weird noise, and Smokey started growling and hissing.

And than all the sudden this voice, it was'nt a human voice, it was masculine and sort of distorted, almost like a subtler version of what the Goa'uld in StarGate sound like.

And it said my birth name, which is what I went by at the time, now since this was nearly 8 years ago, I don't remember all the specifics of what it said, what I do remeber is that is said it was the Tuto, and it was threatening me, it used many threats, the only of which I remember was that it was going to take me away.

By this point I had the blanket all the way over me, I was huddled down holding Smokey close to me and crying.

After about 5-10 minutes it said something along the lines of "Never tell anyone this or you'll regret it." and than just stopped talking, and I got the feeling like, it was non verbally saying,
"OK, thats it, I'm done talking, I'm leaving now."
At that point smokey calmed down as well.

I satyed huddled up like I was for somewhere close to 20 minutes, before I ran out of bed into the hallway turned the hall light on, than went into my bedroom and turned my lights on, and slpet with them on that night.

After that night Smokey refused to stay in my room, when I'd put him in his favorite sleeping spot, or anywhere else in the room, his fur would stand on end, and he'd run out of the room, or scratch and meow at the door if it was closed.

I myself have never been as comfortable in my room since than.

Now, a little about the Tuto, and what I knew at the time.

The Tuto, is from what I was told is basically the Spanish version of the Boogeyman.

When I was little, my grandma would always say if I was'nt good, the Tuto would come.

And up unto this day thats all I know abourt the Tuto.

I'd definately like everyones thoughts, and also to know if anyone else has heard of the Tuto before.

[edit on 2/24/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I always find it amazing how people in these stories go back to sleep, lights on or not. If I heard a strange disimbodied voice threatening me I would have been extremely scrared and sure as hell wouldn't be going back to bed! Where were your parents?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know exactly where, but my Dad, well I've never lived with him, my mom was out and her boyfriend was downstairs drunk making Chicken corde en blu.

(To this day I never have understood how he was able to do that either.)

new topics

join