It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: US Nuclear Weapons Test Krakatau - Feb 23 2006

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
As crazy as it sounds there was no sarcasm in my previous post. I completely support getting rid of out dirty nukes and replace them with the clean neutrons. Honestly then we can eliminate all the enemies of freedom in the world and their leaders. Im not kidding seriously.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well here are a few close calls that almost started a Nuclear war with the last one being in 1995.

20 Mishaps That Might Have Started Accidental Nuclear War

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Subcritical testing is hardly the sole domain of the US.

2000-02-08 12:00

Russia has carried out seven underground tests at the nuclear test field at Novaya Zemlya archipelago in the Russian Arctic, Itar-Tass reported. Radioactive discharges from the tests were reported earlier. Since September 1998, at least 14 subcritical tests were blasted in the tunnels near the Matotchin Shar that divides the northern and southern island of Novaya Zemlya.

www.bellona.no...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
News flash! Every nuclear power that has signed the test ban treaty conducts sub-critical tests on their nuclear weapons. If you didn't know that then you should probably not have posted this.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWguy83
News flash! Every nuclear power that has signed the test ban treaty conducts sub-critical tests on their nuclear weapons. If you didn't know that then you should probably not have posted this.

I couldn't find any reference to the French and CHinese conducting subcritical tests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join