It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS TO AIR EVIDENCE BUSH STOLE 2000 ELECTION

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't think any of the senior members here are blind Republicans.

I just enjoy stiring the pot occasionally to wind you up.

Where's my big stiring spoon?Oh there it is.Hubble bubble toil and trouble...........

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Don't wrestle with a pig; you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it!

I don't think any of us are as we may come across to be, on either side, I think we all really enjoy the banter! At least I'm sure B-T and I do!!

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Broadcasting whether or not Bush won the election fairly seems to be a moot point...I'd say the better question would be, "How do we get him *out* of office?"

If we could find some way of presenting the truth of corrupt politics to a wide majority of citizens, we could clean out that corruption in a reasonably short period of time...Without bloodshed (Or at least, little enough bloodshed that I could still sleep peacefully on most nights).

If the majority of citizens were to face the government with the demands to bring our Founding Documents back into play & *fire* them from their jobs, they'd probably laugh in our faces...Until we reply that, until our demands have been met by *our employees*, we'll be witholding their pay (IE: refuse to pay the taxes). If money is all they'll listen to, then we must give them a reason to listen.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
If we could find some way of presenting the truth of corrupt politics to a wide majority of citizens, we could clean out that corruption in a reasonably short period of time

Media is a corporate entity, not an unbiased information resource. Their bias is the same that any other monolithic corporation holds: pro-ROI. What party is joined at the hip with corporations? Who's kid now heads the FCC? (answer: Mike Powell, Colins kid). Which party offered media deregulation & monopolies in a given market by default? What did it take to get them that? Putting in a person like Bush. Do you think they did everything possible to make it happen? You're damn skippy! Once people make that distinction, corporate lobbyists v.s. impartial newssource, we'll be better off. MD, think back to the 2000 debates as an example, the media treated someone so obviously outmanned & under experienced with kid glove; that Bush did not hurl feces & peel a banana was championed as doing 'well'.

a Q&A on the Media Constriction:
www.cjr.org...

Who Owns What
www.mediachannel.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That's why I phrased my post the way I did..."If we can find a way to present the truth"...

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 04:28 AM
link   
...was made in October: does this mean these programmes have been broadcast? did anyone on the Board see them?
A review s'il vous pla�t?

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 04:30 AM
link   
was the emphasis "stole", "vote theft", or simply "did not actually get more votes but only appeared to as a result of dubious registering and/or counting"?
How far was GB2 openly accused of criminal actions?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Cheer up. There are those who can analyze trends and incorporeal states. This thread was a real gasser.
edit on 22-8-2013 by teachtaire because: Oh, history, you make me laugh.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
NO !!

I can't believe it.

Bush ??? Cheating ???

Evidence??

It can't be true...he is the poster boy for political integrity world wide. Also...let's not forget...that America is a "gentler nation" because of the Bush senior...therefore...his son can't be that far off.

Lies, lies, lies...all damn lies...and "vicious conspiracies".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join