It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Man-made?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown agent

Hi, totaly newy i am. It's my first post, so sorry if i am a stupid one (i still not sure, but i suspected). I thought the same thing about atlantis today, after being reading about Ica culture, precolumbian cultures from america, isla de pascua. And that's how i found this page, researching about this same hipotesys.

I thought that because of the existence of so many stories and tales about the atlantis location would be possible that it was moving. Also it's great to have a head of an empires that can move arround. Military, economicaly and practically awesome. Everybody say the island sunk. Does the ability to float involve the possibility to sink?
Those cultures could be so capable of doing something like that. I didn't saw the stargate atlantis episode, i just thought my theory about the things i know. Then, i started to think that was very feacible that atlantis was an artificial floating island. I got more arguments about it, but it'll make my post became a book .

I thought this, is like if we use the planet earth as a space ship to explore the universe. Maby now that sounds impossible, but in the future could be a possibility, An enterprise ship named Earth. How crazy would that be?

<< 1   >>

join