It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Codename ENDGAME: The immigrant detention facilities.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

As a legal immigrant and permanent resident I feel a little threatend, fortunatly I am already planning on buying plenty of firearms to protect me and my family.

Also, not having faith in people being able to use guns when they come from us, that is a very odd situation for Americans, would you really be able to pull the trigger on another American that is just doing his job? I would to protect my self for sure, but what about if they only would want to take your liberties? would you pull the trigger on a fellow American for that?
[\quote]
Only liberties? That's everything...If a fellow American would do that....then he is obviously not an American. I wouldn't blink an eye ...I will not be enslaved by evil power and greed hungry mongers.Problem is most Americans don't even know the Constitution.The are to concerned with their possesions, and are lazy , and have grown soft and have forgotten our heritage. The cost of freedom is eternal vigilance. Those who are willing to give up liberty, for more security, let the chains set lightly around there feet.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
Remember the old lament from a Holocaust survivor? It goes something like this...
"First they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the homosexuals, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a homosexual.
Then they came for the Gypsies, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Gypsie.
Then they came for me... and there was no one left to speak out on my behalf."

The story behind that poem can be found in the Wikipedia article "First they came..."

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Macrento]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I find it no coincidence that they decided to title this as 'EndGame'. EndGame, is a word used to activate people with "End Times" programming.

This states, that its now an active part in the Wests' part to bring in the NWO, through the 'End Times' scenerio of Alien Invasions, Second Coming of Christ and so forth.

End Game, otherwise known as 'Game Over' is used in some movies, with the 'end' being the plot.

EG. Last episode of Star Trek Voyager was called EndGame. Notice that startrek revolves around aliens...

GameOver was the 3rd installment of 'SpyKids. The plot of the movie is based on 'mind-control'. Ahem. Did I not mention that Programming, otherwise known as 'Mind-Control' is the reason for 'EndGame' and 'GameOver'.

And, just a coincidence, 'EndGame' being the issue of 'Illegal Aliens'. Of course not aliens from out of space........but you get the picture.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
ATTENTION GUN OWNERS: ACHTUNG! They don't have to take away your guns to take away your guns. Right now, the military (s) are buying up civilian ammunition. Not at an alarming rate---yet-----but steadily and increasingly. It's hard and near impossible to get some types of ammo. I suppose if they started emptying the shelves, citizens would get wise and horde themselves. Maybe even steal ammo. When the modern Gestapo comes marching down the street, you will be at a big disadvantage with shotguns and hunting weapons. And if you assemble in too large of an area or too large in numbers, they have weapons that can take out a mass of people all at once. What to do?????? The only real hope is for some police and military to defect and support the commoners bringing with them modern fighting equipment and trained men.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Immigrant camp my ***, that's a concentration camp, and there are hundreds like these underground. Army documents indicate 12,000 Americans were already placed in them for slave labour. Am I the only one amazed at hearing this in the world's only superpower?!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

So war protesters are now a threat. I thought protesting was a constitutionally gauranteed right.

Here is the link:

Mysterious new programs

Just some more thoughts on it.

Wupy

Some more thoughts on it huh? Let's put some more thoughts on it.

If protesters are peaceful, of course they are not a threat, but I have seen quite a few of these protesters being a threat, by attacking people who disagree with them, destroying private and public property and wanting to throw things at the president or his family.

Nomatter what president is, or has been in office, I am pretty sure there were almost always protection for the presidents and their families, including from people wanting to throw things at them.

I saw first hand how some of these "peaceful war protesters" brought down a fence and jumped in to fight with Republicans at the inaguration of the president, indluding fighting with a group of old people from Miami Florida which I knew.

So please, do not try to sell the idea that "all war protesters are peaceful" when the facts speak otherwise, and we can see how many of these peaceful people react.

If there are laws regulating where and when people can protest, is simply because in the past there have been groups of protesters which go to protests just to cause violence and destruction, and some protesters go along with these people and cause destruction and damage. This is not something new which started during this administration.

Not all anti-war protesters are violent, but those who are are the reason why there are regulations and laws to protect other citizens.

Mr mrwupy, your response would be like someone trying to protest against traffic laws because they want to be free to run at whatever speed they want, and run red lights whenever they want to. This cannot be allowed in a society, a society needs rules and regulations to protect civilians, more so from other civilians who think they should be allowed to do anything nomatter the consequences.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Immigrant camp my ***, that's a concentration camp, and there are hundreds like these underground. Army documents indicate 12,000 Americans were already placed in them for slave labour. Am I the only one amazed at hearing this in the world's only superpower?!

Concentration camp my ***, you know why I know? Last week a cousin of mine came from Cuba and was put in one of those immigrant camps in Florida, he is living now with my aunt and uncle in Miami Florida. He was released when they found he was not a criminal, or a terrorist.

BTW please show us evidence of these "army documents which show that 12,000 Americans are already placed in concentration camps for slave labor"..... Otherwise you are just spreading a lie.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
12,000 prisoners already. This is DECLASSIFIED. Operation Garden plot.

Look up:

The United States Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2

Declassified. Check it out. This isn't tin foil hat crap, this is happening....NOW

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
So please, do not try to sell the idea that "all war protesters are peaceful" when the facts speak otherwise, and we can see how many of these peaceful people react.

OK, Not all protesters are peaceful. Lets just stick them all in concentration camps. That will teach them for acting out on their constitutional rights.

Heck, lets just go ahead and take the chinese route, "When you kill one you educate 100."

Can't have those darn civilian sheeple acting up now, can we?

Wupy

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

OK, Not all protesters are peaceful. Lets just stick them all in concentration camps. That will teach them for acting out on their constitutional rights.

Heck, lets just go ahead and take the chinese route, "When you kill one you educate 100."

Can't have those darn civilian sheeple acting up now, can we?

Wupy

Oh hey, some "peaceful protesters" want to have a tantrum and destroy public/private/ or government property? who cares, let's allow them to do whatever they want, people can still pay back for those things they destroy and the violence, or harm these "peaceful protesters" cause..... (sarcasm off)

You are now going to the extreme, i am starting to think that some of the posters around here are posting from jails, or were in jail and are trying to retaliate for some crimes they have committed and were made to pay with jail time.

If a "peaceful protester" resorts to violence and destroys public/private/or government property, they should be put in jail and be made to pay a fine. Jail is not the same as a "concentration camp"..... All countries have jails and pretty much every country in the world puts people in jail if they resort to violence, whether these people want to call themselves "peaceful protesters" or not....

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Muaddib]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join