It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Codename ENDGAME: The immigrant detention facilities.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Lets not forget "When they come for you" ended when the US stormed Normandy and Hitler shot himself in the head.

Even at 10%, 10+ million gun owners says you going to have a hell of an impossible time with dissent, and it will snowball into the fight for freedom above tyranny.

American Revolution
: history repeats for those who did not to learn from it.
Militia (United States): independent survivalists don't go to prison camps

The meme still lives and stands as a foundation. It echos in the heads of every citizen of the United States.
“I know not what others may choose but, as for me, give me liberty or give me death.” - Patrick Henry

We can hardly prevent Iraq from falling into civil war, let alone if freedom loving Americans revolt.
The Americans with more guns per capita than any nation in the world.

It's been discussed ad nauseum here and I have yet to see any of these camps in the southwest US:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This song comes to mind:

Life is so strange
Destination unknown
When you don't know
Your destination
Something could change
It's unkown
And then you won't know
Destination unknown

You ask yourself
When will my time come
Has it all been said and done
I know I'll leave when its my time to go
'Til then I'll carry on with what I know

-Missing Persons - Destination Unknown

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Perhaps these are some of the new programs the government is considering.

In December 2005, NBC News revealed the existence of a secret 400-page Pentagon document listing 1,500 "suspicious incidents" over a 10-month period, including dozens of small antiwar demonstrations that were classified as a "threat."

But recent developments suggest that the Bush administration may already be contemplating what to do with Americans who are deemed insufficiently loyal or who disseminate information that may be considered helpful to the enemy.

So war protesters are now a threat. I thought protesting was a constitutionally gauranteed right.

Here is the link:

Mysterious new programs

Just some more thoughts on it.

Wupy

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is very good news, indeed. Protest is a right, but those who foment unrest to benefit the enemy need to be identified and monitored. It makes sense and its legal.

"The administration has not only the right, but the duty, in my opinion, to pursue Fifth Column movements," Graham, R-S.C., told Gonzales during Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on Feb. 6.

"I stand by this president's ability, inherent to being commander in chief, to find out about Fifth Column movements, and I don't think you need a warrant to do that," Graham added, volunteering to work with the administration to draft guidelines for how best to neutralize this alleged threat.

"Senator," a smiling Gonzales responded, "the president already said we'd be happy to listen to your ideas."

alternet.org

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is the thing that scares me: The U.S. has the power/ability to round up U.S. citizens far beyond what a gun might protect us from. They have mini-nuclear bombs, biological weapons, tazers and alot of other high tech stuff to coerce us into detention camps. After all, when the Nazis invaded the Jews' homes and carted them off to the camps, do you think they went willlingly? Of course not, the soldiers stormed in and carried everyone off before they could protest.

-Forestlady

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would only ask you this. Do you also believe that the US can't win the war in Iraq because of a lack of popular support?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Keep your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe
free, If they make it to the United States they will be locked up whether
they commit a crime or not. Though ENDGAME is a detention program
aimed at illegal aliens,

Oh - so dramatic!

You said that illegals will be locked up if they commit a crime or not.
Guess what? ALL ILLEGALS have committed a crime. That's right.
There are legal channels to use to come to America. There are
immigration laws (which are there for a GOOD reason). ALL illegals
have committed a crime and therefore they should all be rounded up
and dumped back in their respective countries.

Don't give me the line about 'oh, they are just coming here to earn
money and have a better life'. If that's the case then they can go
through LEGAL channels. Illegals use up precious resources that
legal immigrants and Americans need - they clog up hospitals
(ask Sugarlump about it), they use up school resources and
medical care and law enforcement. The drug running '13' gangs
are illegals. Also much of the $$ illegals make ends up being
tax free and just gets sent back to Mexico so it doesn't help
the American economy and it doesn't help pay for the free
social programs they are taking advantage of.

Did you see the TV news report on how illegals get to go to college
in their state at reduced 'in state resident' rates but our service
men and women have to pay out of state prices?? Thats insane!

If you doubted for a moment that the Constitution of the
United States was nothing more than just a piece of paper to these
people, this should change your mind.

The Constitution is for Americans. It isn't for illegals. If they want
the Constitution to apply to them, then they should all go home and
apply to come in legally.

We need to build our own security wall. 20 feet high, 20 feet wide
and 20 feet deep (so the drug runners can't tunnel under).

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The United States NEEDS an immigrant work force. I know its a cliche by now but, "They do the jobs most Americans shun." They work in our chicken plants, pick our fruit and vegatables and are rebuilding New Orleans.
Wupy

Wupy, I am so tired of hearing that propaganda. The only reason why people say this, and I have come to this conclusion by talking to many people about this situation is becouse those who say it are those that are not willing to do the work themselves. They say it so they feel better about themselves.

I am sorry but I know plenty of people that are currently out of work & willing do to that work, myself included (although I am not out of work). My first priority is to ensure that me & my family survive. If that means shoveling(sp) poop than so be it. If that means working in a chicken plant, than so be it. The real problem is that we are just not willing to do it for the price an illegal is. So if you want your statement to be more accurate than it should read like this:

"They do the jobs for a quarter of the price most Americans would do it for."

Why you ask? Because WE have TAXES to pay, and that is only one reason. So this argument that "They do the jobs most Americans shun." is complete BS. Because like I said I know more Americans willing to do these jobs that not.

On another note, Grady:

There may be an element of truth here, though it should not be the case. What the United States does not need is an illegal immigrant work force.

It's time for America to get a grip on a problem that has festered for decades and our very survival depends on it. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

I can't believe I am about to say this but, I actually agree with you.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I do believe we need an immigrant work force. I also believe immigration should be brought under control. As was clearly pointed out earlier by Grady we do need immigrants, we just need to find a way to make them legal immigrants.

Illegals should be rounded up and shipped right back across the border. We should also have a secure border so they don't just sneak right back across.

Yes, I said some controversial things earlier but I submitted this to ATSNN and I was doing what I had to to get it upgraded. Talk about a learning experiance.

If some one votes no on the story you get an immediate U2U saying why but if someone votes yes you don't hear a thing. Its like taking a beating for trying to contribute to the site.

I'm definitely hitting the gripe button and telling them that when someone votes yes the person who submitted the article should get a U2U on that as well. At least the person who submitted it will get a more balanced view ob their efforts.

Just my thoughts,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We do not need a ILLEGAL immigrant work force. The only thing that does is harm them by making them scrounge for less then what they can live on here, and line the pockets of the companies they work for.

It is complete and utter BS that americans will not do those jobs. Its true they wont for $2/hr because you cant LIVE on that without stealing. They pay no taxes, they get hospital care, cost money for police dealing with them, etc. They are a bane on our society and our country.

I know americans shoveling human/animal waste 5 or even up to 7 days a week for $5/hr though. I know americans breaking their back on farms like they have always done. I know americans doing the worst construction jobs imaginable.

Just because you are to good to do the jobs that make this country run DO NOT assume we are all of that mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I sorta agree and disagree with Mr. Wupy.

Illegals don't do the jobs americans won't do...they just do it cheaper. Their lifestyles and living situations makes them able to accept smaller wages. They largely come here and pool their resources. Most live in extended families where everyone works. So, while your average american families has two incomes per household--illegals may have three, four, and five. There is no doubt that the illegal population depresses the wages of the american worker. But, that doesn't mean we should round them up and stick them in camps!

The government on both sides of the isle are for some sort of plan to keep these illegals in this country by offering them some form of legal status. Both the Republicans and Democrats are out of line with the american people on this issue. They want the illegals here. The republicans want guess workers and the democrats want amnesty. Nothing has been done on this issue because they can't agree how to do it, but please believe, both sides want to make these illegal workers legal for their own ideological reasons.

Fact is none of us have a crystal ball, so no one can say who they are going to put in those camps until they start putting folk in the camps. My bet is folk prolly should invest in more than one gun if they are even considering fighting detention. If swat storms your house one lil handgun aint gone mean crap. They storm houses everyday, actually, they just shot up this guy around my way. Stormed his house and shot him up like they were the judge and jury. I don't see no reason why they won't continue to do so.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A Lust For Control

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Even at 10%, 10+ million gun owners says you going to have a hell of an impossible time with dissent, and it will snowball into the fight for freedom above tyranny.

This is precisely why certain politicians and their factions keep trying to disarm the American people, and precisely why I will never vote for them.

Rounding people up and shipping them off to camps is possible only if they cooperate or offer no meaningful resistance.

"Gun control" is the horse needed to draw the internment camp cart.

Unless and until it is implemented, mass round-ups are impractical -- except in areas where this has already been achieved.

Thus we can expect -- after having endured it for decades already -- more "gun control" propaganda and legislative efforts from the true architects of the New World Order.

Those who worry about concentration camps in America can rightly consider private gun ownership the canary in the coal mine of government tyranny.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
As a legal immigrant and permanent resident I feel a little threatend, fortunatly I am already planning on buying plenty of firearms to protect me and my family.

Also, not having faith in people being able to use guns when they come from us, that is a very odd situation for Americans, would you really be able to pull the trigger on another American that is just doing his job? I would to protect my self for sure, but what about if they only would want to take your liberties? would you pull the trigger on a fellow American for that?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The Government already has set up "camps", albeit of a temporary nature.
Where I live the President came for a visit. The local and state authorities
and SS set up chain link fences. These areas were designated "Free Speech Zones". All (unauthorized) protestors were directed to these areas.
Protestors who demonstrated outside the "zone" risked arrest. Granted, some of these people were extremists-anarchists, communists, etc. But, many of them were senior citizens protesting Medicare changes, steel workers protesting trade imbalances, etc. These were American citizens who were rounded up and sequestered. Even if it was only temporary, the very idea of it should horrify anyone who believes in the Constitution. I have seen first-hand who the government considers enemies. It's basically anyone they don't approve of.
Isn't the WHOLE country supposed to be a "Free Speech Zone"?

[edit on 26-2-2006 by passenger]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
(flyersfan, where has ol sugarlump been? TRG says he left the board)

Anyway, all you that think the bush administrattion are nazis yet at the same time are for 'gun control' are hypocrites.

Our second admendment rights to bear arms, to have well regulated millitia is an insurance policy....USE IT! (go out spend some money or time and learn to use a weapon)

I think designated area for protests are appropriate as the right to freespeech and PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE falls into line with this. Kudos

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
(Our second admendment rights to bear arms, to have well regulated millitia is an insurance policy....USE IT! (go out spend some money or time and learn to use a weapon)

I think designated area for protests are appropriate as the right to freespeech and PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE falls into line with this. Kudos

I don't see how you can be for the 2nd Amendment and support "free speech zones/areas", which violate the 1st. They are probably the two provisions that depend upon each other the most. Also, both are being taken away, piece by piece. Please read my post again. I was not in favor of those who came to just make troulble and yell for the sake of doing it. Like I said though, many there were legitimate citizens with legitimate protests. These people were lumped in with the radicals. This leads me to believe that the authorities are increasingly viewing those that have differing opinions as "trouble". And based on your good faith in the 2nd Amendment
, that might include you.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And you can rest assured that all those who went to the designated protest zones were photographed and to some degree identified so they can be the first ones rounded up when the camps are open for business.

America has always had camps, such as Ft. Chaffee outside of Ft. Smith Arkansas. They housed POW Germans there during WWII, Vietnamese after the fall of Saigon and Cubans after the Merial boat lift.

The present administration is simply opening the boundries to include a few more people, such as Americans they don't like.

Wupy

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

America has always had camps...The present administration is simply opening the boundries to include a few more people, such as Americans they don't like.
Wupy

Exactly my point, thank you. Even a free society needs camps/prisons for those that would break the law. Some segments of society need to be locked away for the common good. I am not opposed to that.

What I think some people are overlooking is the fact that the government now seems to be expanding the definition of criminals. This new definition unfortunately is now being extended to those who think they have certain inalienable rights....

The other side of this is: If these people in charge don't believe in these basic American concepts, what does that make them? As I see it, if you are not in favor of the Constitution you can't really be American. So what set of rules do they favor? What do they pledge allegiance to?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think the new movie Vendetta coming out shows that this is a growing sentiment in the US.

They are playing heavily on the goverment growing to powerful to sell this one.

Anyway.. I to beleive they are slowly taking away our rights, starting with the first amendment. They have forever been going after the right to bear arms but with little success. However I beleive if we continue to let them erode the others that will turn into the gateway to erode this.

With a spoon you can dig with a concrete wall and not be noticed. This is precisely what they are trying to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Funny how the illegal immigrants are always the "bad guys" wherever in the world this occurs (i.e here in the UK as well). I suppose it is convenient to forget that illegal immigrants would not exist if citizens of the country did not want cheap illegal labour to do under paid (probably illegal) work!

Remove the need for illegal labour by targetting the home grown thugs and criminals who bring and/or attract them here.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
malcr it is not a majority or even a large minority that want extremely cheap labor.

I do not think illegal immigrants are evil or even bad people. I just think they are here illegaly which overburdens our systems, takes jobs from legal citizens (imigrant or not) and is in the end bad for the illegals themselves.

The only people that truly benefit from this are the already rich. They are also the ones with the money and power to make sure it continues to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join