It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain the one Life Belief System to me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

IMO, we have jobs on the other side as well as here, and when I was in the Light all I wanted to know was the one life theory true?
I was shown that the soul looks upon the intercourse that conceives it, but it still stays on the other side until time to nee.

siriuslyone, I am interested in your statement here. I understand this is actually a belief of some Hindus. Specifically, that the soul looks down upon the two humans who are... uh, "working" to bring that soul down to Earth.

What does the last part mean, "time to nee"?

They are given 7 choices of parentage.This may not resound to most, but it makes perfect sense to me.

You're saying that after this peep-show, they get given a choice of suitable bodies to inhabit, based on the coupling and birth they've observed? So I could have been me or have chosen from six other bodies? I want to hear more if you will share your experiences.

How do these seven choices differ? Did you have any kind of guide when you saw these things?

Very interesting!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
life is probably far to complicated to comprehend. So i just live life knowing i do everything i can to stay happy. that's usually keeping everyone around me happy.
just keep your head up and know that your making a difference to somebody's life. know that each life is as precious as the next and no life is as expendable as any other.
life is wasted in this world. just the way i am doing now, in front of this little box. waiting for my impending death, that became immenent the moment i was 'launched onto this plain of existence'.
i just keep going, knowing there is a higher deviness and doing all i can to stay with my Higher Self.

..............................................hack the planet \m/

[edit on 24-2-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
siriuslyone, I am interested in your statement here. I understand this is actually a belief of some Hindus. Specifically, that the soul looks down upon the two humans who are... uh, "working" to bring that soul down to Earth.

What does the last part mean, "time to nee"?
You're saying that after this peep-show, they get given a choice of suitable bodies to inhabit, based on the coupling and birth they've observed? So I could have been me or have chosen from six other bodies? I want to hear more if you will share your experience.

Yes, it is believed by hindus and other Asian cultures, and various belief systems.The soul has to choose which parents it wants out of the 7, then it watches only the time it is conceived,,not a voyeur..lol Since we have begun artificial insemination to use, not many choose that route, unless it was/is part of that incarnate family.
Nee is French to be born.
Yes, I often wonder HOW I choose my family, but know I did.??? The other 6 could not have been so dysfunctional.
This was all shown to me by the Grays who are soul-recyclers for this planet in a near death experience. IOW, when you are in the Light, you may be shown whaever you wish before you are sent back and reincarnation was my main choice.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

life is probably far to complicated to comprehend. So i just live life knowing i do everything i can to stay happy. that's usually keeping everyone around me happy.

How envious your life is, I have prayed, wished to have a simple life, just to live and be happy and not have all this suffering-wisdom happen to me which forces me to share, as my mission.
In fact, as far back as 5, I had begun to read, study all about metaphysics, etc I could..Got me many whippings..

Bless you, you are the salt of the earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

myself consider there to be only one life, but that life is one that can evolve, and does not end, Life begins at birth, the first and initial stage in which we form aspects of ourself, is the physical one, and when the physical body ceases to exist, the person continues on in an energy form.

I agree,that is one reason to be interested in belief of after-life in these troubled times.
There seems to be such a hopelessness and high suicidial rate recently, makes me interested in why there is not much of this, especially the self-mortality rate. IF we consider abortion killing, then the numbers increase dramatically.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i think death is even harder to comprehend than life. there are so many ideas about where we go. There is the white light theory you speak of
and reincarnation. there is heaven and hell and there is the river of fire.
It goes on and on.
But when we die do we get the choice to stay and walk the earth as a spirit? or does that only happen to those with a lost cause or an unachieved desire in life.
When my time is up i just want to look back and not have any regrets in life. no guilt from an unjust act i may do.

In the chinese zodiac i'm a 6 metal star, says

[qoute]Like the sky that archs above the earth, it is natural for you to want to rise up above everything and everyone. Being idealistic and ambitious, you aim for the highest levels of spiritual develpment. You are straight forward and intuitive, and since you aim for the bird's-eye view, develop the ability to sense the future. You are freedom loving and willful, but essentially intolerant of criticism. Your sense of self-asteem depends much very much upon your ability to inspire and lead others. You are a perfectionist. You strive hard to reach your goals and expect the same of those around you. from Feng Shui - Step by Step by T. Raphael Simons.

I fell this is a very close representaion of my personality.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
i think death is even harder to comprehend than life. there are so many ideas about where we go. There is the white light theory you speak of
and reincarnation. there is heaven and hell and there is the river of fire.
It goes on and on.
But when we die do we get the choice to stay and walk the earth as a spirit? or does that only happen to those with a lost cause or an unachieved desire in life.
When my time is up i just want to look back and not have any regrets in life. no guilt from an unjust act i may do.

There is only hell if you EXPECT to go there, whan i was in my last NDE, I was shown a pit like in Dante's Inferno where there were many suffering souls from inspeakable debauchery, these souls had no idea if they looked up and looked into the Light, they would be free. they assumed this was their lot.My guides told me they did this to themslves and the entrance was their way out.
As far as I know of, only money hungry, sociopaths, evil to the bone souls can stay earthbound as demonic entities because they have refused to go forward.
That reading is very telling. Do you ever do the I-Ching, looks to me you are a helper this time, more than you know.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

siriuslyone said:
Yes, I often wonder HOW I choose my family, but know I did.??? The other 6 could not have been so dysfunctional.

Ha ha, yeah, I think most of us would say that. I imagine the selection process probably is difficult to relate to while incarnate. We are surely more calm and poised as souls choosing a good birth. From what I've read, the moment of birth is far more shocking for a soul than the moment of death. I think this is true.

This was all shown to me by the Grays who are soul-recyclers for this planet in a near death experience. IOW, when you are in the Light, you may be shown whaever you wish before you are sent back and reincarnation was my main choice.

So that's who the "Grays" are. Aren't they also like half-robot, but like a biological robot? Tell me more, please.

When you say the Grays are soul-recyclers, my question is: did you get any explanation as to what would happen if the Grays did not act in this capacity? Where would those souls go if there were no custodians of them?

Also, I am curious to know more about being in "the light" where you can ask a question like this. That is to say, people reading this thread might want to also enter that light and ask about rebirth, so as to follow your path and arrive at your understanding. How should they approach that process?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So that's who the "Grays" are. Aren't they also like half-robot, but like a biological robot? Tell me more, please.

No, they are not robotic, they work in this capacity because they are able to separate themselves form human emotion. In the Urantia Book, they are referred to as the mid-way creatures.

When you say the Grays are soul-recyclers, my question is: did you get any explanation as to what would happen if the Grays did not act in this capacity? Where would those souls go if there were no custodians of them?

The universe is like a tremendous mainframe, each has their 'job' to do as it had been forever, I could NEVER doubt the answers of the LIGHT.If a soul refuses to go into the Light, it is then known as an earthbound spirit doomed to wander aimlessly until it chooses to go forward.IOW, they never have a lack of workers in the structure of the Cosmos, it is unspeakably well run.

Also, I am curious to know more about being in "the light" where you can ask a question like this. That is to say, people reading this thread might want to also enter that light and ask about rebirth, so as to follow your path and arrive at your understanding. How should they approach that process?

The only way I know of is to die, as I have died 3 times and was sent back 3 times, but was told I could ask anything I wished while in it's presence..
This is are very difficult concept to most, I am sure..
Trying to explain as best the humble soul can.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The only way I know of is to die, as I have died 3 times and was sent back 3 times, but was told I could ask anything I wished while in it's presence..

Very interesting. So you are remembering this information from before your birth? You have not entered the light in this life, since that requires leaving the body for good, ie death? But then, when did this memory of soul recycling manifest itself in your mind? Did you know of this procedure when you were little?

Thanks for the answers. Also very interesting to hear that 'heaven' or whatever is so orderly run. Chaos seems to be the rule down here on Earth.

As far as my own personal memories of the land before I "nee'd", I can only say it was like the warmest hot tub. I remember pre-human feelings of ultimate love and warmth "up there". I know for sure that when I die, I'll dunk right back into the hot tub and review what I learned this time around. I cannot prove it, but I know it. I'm sure I will reincarnate if given the chance because Earth is full of so many great people. It's fun to interact with them.

I sometimes think about moving on to some selfish 'paradise' of my own (if given the choice after I die), but then I think to myself, "What would I do there? Wouldn't I eventually hope to find another soul and talk to them?" ...Well, it seems to me that such is the very situation right here on Earth. There are incarnate souls on my left and right down here, and interacting with them, helping them be less afraid of life, is a large part of my joy.

I think we can volitionally choose to live like 'gods' down here, in a way. We can surely be as merciful or benevolent as we might wish God was.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I'm sure I will reincarnate if given the chance because Earth is full of so many great people. It's fun to interact with them.

"What would I do there? Wouldn't I eventually hope to find another soul and talk to them?" ... helping them...is a large part of my joy.

I think we can volitionally choose to live like 'gods' down here, in a way. We can surely be as merciful or benevolent as we might wish God was.

In talking to a Brahmin priest, who tried to explain Hinduism to me, he explained it sort of like this:
The force of the universe (God, Brahma, whatever) is alive. To be alive means to grow and change. To be static and unchanging is to truly die. Therefore in order for God to live he must grow and change, for all eternity.
Since we are a part of God, we too must grow and change. He in turn grows through us. Our "judgement" is therefore dependent upon whether or not we participate in this growth in a meaningful way or attempt to thwart it. I don't know if that's what you were getting at but it seems to fit.
Note that "dying" is part of that growth but that does not mean murder and such are positive actions.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by passenger]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Very interesting. So you are remembering this information from before your birth? You have not entered the light in this life, since that requires leaving the body for good, ie death? But then, when did this memory of soul recycling manifest itself in your mind? Did you know of this procedure when you were little?

No, I was in the Light for what seemed a long time with each clinical death I have had.
Also, wondering about past lives, I have spent 2 years of PLR hypnosis to review all my past lives, and the time in between the lives.
You are so CORRECT that it feels like a hot tub, that is what I remember most the warmth.
A chaotic universe is the biggest LIE of all.
Methinks that I am a person who if I wonderg about someting, I will try it to see if that is me..Takes a while to sort, compartmentalize all the experiences I just dove head first into.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
In talking to a Brahmin priest, who tried to explain Hinduism to me, he explained it sort of like this:

[...] Our "judgement" is therefore dependent upon whether or not we participate in this growth in a meaningful way or attempt to thwart it. I don't know if that's what you were getting at but it seems to fit.

Note that "dying" is part of that growth but that does not mean murder and such are positive actions.

Thanks passenger, yes, that's how I look at it.

Generally, when I look into someone's face, whether it's a client or a person on the street or whatever, I try to see the god-element in them. I treat them as if they were God himself testing me through this person. That's how I approach people.

When you accept rebirth (which is hard if you've led a cruel life as some have), you accept that every other person is divine. They are just not aware of it, and so they have frustration with life because the nature of life is weakness and limitation --something eternal souls are not accustomed to. Incarnation makes ALL of us pissed and grumpy. Now that I see this, I'm no longer pissed and grumpy at being trapped in this finite body, and I have more energy to offer to those who are. In fact, I see this as the major issue most humans have, only they don't realize it.

We have conflicts all the time, but it's the ego (which is attached to this life and this body) which demands it's needs be met. Often, when I feel myself being pulled into an argument or if someone is being confrontational, I ask myself, "Why do I need this person to be any other way to me? Why do I need them to be polite or compassionate?" ...See, I find that by reducing my needs (my need for politness from a store clerk for example or my need for lack of rudeness) I have more to offer that person. I don't need them not to be rude, because being rude is where they're at, in that moment.

In fact, I find that by looking inward, I can resolve pretty much any conflict with anyone who is rational. I speak directly to the god-element in them, and I patiently nod as they vent. I don't need them to be polite to me.

I don't know if this makes sense, but by living in this way, not judging others, and not needing them to be anything but what they are, I feel like I have identified a true inner peace which I otherwise would not have found.

That is the advantage of rebirth as a belief system: It makes you look beyond yourself and your immediate needs. It causes you to see everyone as having unique qualities and divinity. It also and perhaps most importantly, makes you aware of the struggles others have with life also. With life, we are all walking barefoot on a hot road, but very few of us ever look down to identify that pain. Those who do, gain more compassion for those who do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join