It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Course I am New...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
...So don't hate, appreciate.

I am not exactly new to forums in general though, so I know all the net manners. I am a husband and father of 2. I watch Detroit sports, Lost, and the news on TV. I keep African Cichlids as a hobby, and have been attending a local Community College to gain some education. Six years of my life were spent in the US Navy, and I sure am glad I got out.

My opinions are:

I believe in Aliens, but I don't believe they brought all our modern technology to earth.

I believe that our enviroment needs some heavy duty preservation, but I don't think we should stop hunting animals that aren't in danger of being placed on the endangered species list (like white tail deer).

I believe we invaded Iraq too early, and think we are wasting our time there.

I believe marijuana should be legal, but only to those that are over the age of 21, just like beer wine and liquor. I don't see any reason whey Cigarettes and Cigars can't have the age bumped up as well.

I believe that our newer generations of men are going to be more feminine and metrosexualish than ever. This is going to have a negative effect felt around the world.

I truely believe that the one medium that is ruining the brain capacity of todays youth is MTV who just doesn't seem to play music video's any more.

there are many more for me, but I am going to hold up here...give you guys a chance to bash and praise me...it will give me something to talk about more later!

Jeff

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's great that this place accumalates so many people every day & it is a pleasure to share thoughts in this friendly atmosphere as you will find out. Good luck searching, I'm sure u'll find out something you never knew before in the next ten minuites.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS/PTS...

Im sure you'll love it here, most of us lot do...

Enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Mic

top topics

join