It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie in OR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I just posted in the newbie adoption thread and wasn't sure if I am supposed to also do this so this I do...lol.
I am posting from rainy but, beautiful Oregon. Obviously new to ATS but finding it pretty cool. I have read all the faq's etc and still cannot seem to get an avatar up. It is different here than any board I have been a part of in the past but I am sure I will learn as I go, especially IF someone hurries up already and adopts me (wink wink nudge nudge).
I am a mother of 3, a wife, an acitivist, a blackbelt and a writer...oh yeah I am also an interior designer, go figure. I used to be a DJ on a small rock station in Cali and gave it up for paint fumes and fabric burns.
A friend sent me the ATS link because she found your PNAC thread and thought I should check it out and chime in so I have. I hope those that are interested find the info helpful. I am as close to a PNAC expert as I have ever personally found. I made it my mission one might say.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ChatBrat.

Check out this thread AVATAR: The Ultimate Help.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thank you very much...I got it figured out. It seems I can ony add an avatar that has a url and not upload it from my pc...so I am not using what I would have used but for now this works.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Welcome ChatBrat!

Nice to see more NorthWesterners joining this great forum.

Have fun and see you in the threads.

Dust

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Welcome!

Nice to meet you
!

CB x x x x x

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you all for the welcome, it allows me to respond and add a point hehehehe.

Now what does one need to do to get involved in the research forum? I emailed the forum mod but have not yet heard back.

new topics

top topics

join