It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1/2 awake state.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Does anyone ever see something weird, well by see i mean.. see in their mind but it kinda looks real, yet still pretty dreamy, upon waking up and you're still in that 1/2 dream state?
This morning I was woken up by a friend and thought i saw some weird creature standing near me, with a really thin body and an oversized head. Not an alien but a weird oversized witchdoctors kinda head if i remember correctly. It was cool anyway.
That kinda stuff never happens to me so i was happy, dream or not : )

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Happens too me im in the dream state but im sorta awake but can't talk really or move,then next thing i know go too sleep and contingue the dream i have as feeling kinda wants me too plus im lazy do anything go back too sleep as don't sleep much

Is that what you mean,you could be in a state when you wake up though that you just see somthing of your Imagination,like a blur of black or somthing.
I live in a 600 year old Pub Building in the Attic next too a frikken other attic what is scary as hell and my walls are so old they look like faces coming out somtimes LOL,I woke up somtimes saw them and like WTF and then realize just wall of it and laugh as i just woke up from dream.
Your brain can fake things though at the corner of your eye,like how you see somthing and you think you see somthing what it's not.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Quite a few times, one that sticks out is when I was feeding our guineau pig (whos dead now) and when I woke up it was running about on my bed covers and I jumped out of bed with my heart racing like mad absolutely horrified then after a couple of seconds it gradualy faded away.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I doubt it was anything paranormal, your guinea pig thing sounds pretty real though.
Actually my most common one is something to do with my fear of spiders.
I'll wake up in the night maybe once every few months and i'll swear to GOD theres a spider near me, like i see it and i jump up to get the mortein. Then after about a minute i'm like......damn....wait a second. Takes me that long to realise lol.
So I doubt i have spiders haunting me, it's just related to fears.

new topics

top topics

join